Guitar Mafia - Game Over

Vhaltz

dewound: you were not really that bad but i figured you'd have handled what little opinion you did have differently as town. also the other part of the reason i scanned you was because you were starting to get snippy and if you got super mad i wanted to nip that shit in the bud :X

Randa: telling people in the graveyard I was your last buddy was funny but yeah you gotta be less quick to give up, persevere until the end! the only real chance of your gambit killing me was a dayvig since a lynch wouldn't have the support, and the dayvig still shot you anyway cuz you looked scummy

Poly: like I said in skype I seriously think you need a mafia intervention since you always space and claim RL shit going down. I mean I won't complain about people filling cyor2 player slots but stay safe dude.

Larsa: I've never really seen your play but once you got into the groove of things you did very well and were fun to have around. sorry for unnecessarily outing your claim but it did basically cement you as 100% obvtown

Psych: ;_;

Zyth: I'm sorry if I was unnecessarily harsh, but yeah writing a realtalk post only to have it brushed off as "me having a grudge" was really frustrating; there is more to mafia than just having the right reads and yelling about them. Being angry and posting a little too much are both disruptive to other players, you should probably try to collect your thoughts before you post or something. It doesn't hurt town to sit back now and then, esp. when people are complaining you're making the game hard to read. Also don't self-vote as mayor that's probably a good idea too.

Refa: I honestly thought you'd be the third scum on D2 cuz your tunneling on Larsa got excessive once most of the game had moved on from ED1 but you didn't shoot me so thx :-*

Gorf: your play was basically solid, sorry about that mislynch

Mancer: You gotta stop clearing people on role, like sure Omega and Gorf were town this time but this is going to come back to bite you. Provable scum roles with no pro-scum function happen, hell, there've been like a million mafia neighborizers over the past few games. otherwise, your less spammy posting style worked out for you and I think you played better this game, so GJ.

SB: god damn it SB. you trolling me post-hammer was probably the longest time I seriously considered you as scum in the entirety of LYLO, there were "problems" here and there but your role and meta made you too obvtown. Except now I feel like I can't use posting style meta on you anymore because I explained how it worked.

Omega: honestly you were probably the best townie this game since you went 2/3 on day 1 without needing a cop scan and were more on-point about Rapier than I was. thanks for stopping by

Rapier: Great job sticking it out, everything here was a huge step up from your past scumplay and you did a stellar acting job too imo. Your only particularly huge mistake was the Mancer shot. Feel like you've improved a lot at mafiers since coming back.

gg everyone, good set-up vhaltz, thanks for hosting, waffling in lylo ownes

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Refa: I honestly thought you'd be the third scum on D2 cuz your tunneling on Larsa got excessive once most of the game had moved on from ED1 but you didn't shoot me so thx :-*

I thought Rapier was the last scum on like D3 but I never got a chance to say anything about it. : <

i considered fucking with someone after winning a lylo as scum by saying that i was town but it seemed too mean, so i did this instead

didn't something similar happen in ITTD or s/t?

but town won iitd

I meant similar to what happened in this game

something about "prims has endgamed the town as cult" or s/t

Good job pulling it out.

I knew I was gonna die after that Day, but no big deal.

Prims and Omega wrecked, so did Refa.

Gorf was very ungorfian this game, and made it harder for me to read him. But, overall he was pretty townie.

Dewound didn't do bad at all, but he made the mistake of trying to run away with something that couldn't be done, and the avalanche fell on him.

Randa....Lol. That gambit... Entirely risky, entirely win big/lose big. Lost big. Kudos for tryna gut it out though

SB good job replacing in, sorry for cockblockin ya. Wanted to clear you so I would have less choices in the lynch pooool.

Im missing a lot but im on break from werk. So screw it.

lol, thanks Vhaltz and Prims!

I somehow manage to call out or suspect the right players of being scum but end up waffling on it due to my uncertainty or getting lynched myself due to tunneling on the scum.

Going to try to improve my play from now on and hopefully I will end up being a good mafia player like you guys soon!

Day 5 would have been pretty crazy if I survived lol.