The Well

Prims

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. A mild word of warning: if I'm asked for explanations = I'm likely to post quite the wallpost (though I may be nice enough to stick stuff in spoilers to make the post itself seem smaller, lol). So be careful what you ask for. ;)

The longer the post is the better.

your top 3 champions for each lane

also what do you main and how long have u been bronze

Shaco

Shaco

Shaco

Shaco

Shaco

Since beta.

Edit: I'll answer this seriously maybe some other time.

Edited by Shinori

@Eclipse: I haven't played with you for a long time but if i remember you really weren't that bad. You'd have to play with me and Eury again so I could get a more accurate answer.

YES SIR! But it's going to have to be in ARAM, since I'll have a literal nervous breakdown in normals.

(don't ask)

Computer's being kind of stupid right now, so I'll have to pass. It sounds like fun, though! Perhaps when I get something that doesn't have random seizures on SR!

darn it all the cool questions have already been asked, I guess I have to stick with lame ones

on a scale of -10 to +10, how much do you love or hate reading Eury's wall posts (- for hate and + for love)

what is my scummeta that you have used to destroy me everytime?

how much do you enjoy being drunk?

do you enjoy working at Olive Garden? (I once went there and the guy serving us really hated his job)

in case anyone wants to know, we knew the guy hated his job because he was being really sarcastic about how much he loved his job.

((It just occurred to me last night before I went to bed, but was it implied that I was supposed to elaborate on the situation thing now or whenever I get picked for the Well questions? Lol... mind derps OP))

((It just occurred to me last night before I went to bed, but was it implied that I was supposed to elaborate on the situation thing now or whenever I get picked for the Well questions? Lol... mind derps OP))

We don't know if you're gonna be picked for the well so its better if you posted it now, Eury.

this and follow Mitsuki's example

Okaaaaaaay, I suppose I can enlighten you guys wrt the situation, lol.

We met on league of legends when I was playing with someone else, who invited eury. She had just been crying but came and joined us for games and stuff. I then ended up adding her randomly just cause she was pretty cool and I was like "Yo fuck that other guy for making you cry." Then we didn't talk for like a week and I randomly messaged her and she talked to me about how some guy hit on her at the bus stop or something lol. Then we chatted and played games together and shit. Yeah.

I suppose I'll start with "How Shinori and I first met".

As he stated above, we first met when joining in a premade (5-man) League of Legends game. As he also stated, I had been crying a bit prior to being poked/called to play for the game, and had opted to run said game in hopes of getting my mind off of the other situation.

[spoiler=Background Story on the "Situation" Behind the Tears]

Dealing with Ex's can suck. Really bad. Especially if they're any combination of clingy, spiteful, and/or the sort to have a wicked sharp tongue (AKA. Able to make you feel like shit with the most off-handed of comments/remarks). Unfortunately for me, said ex was the combination of all three; his name was "Seki" and we'd been broken up for over a month or two at this point in time. (Shinori can probably offer you his thoughts on this guy/the situation as well if he so chooses to.)

>> PEDIT: Examples of what I mean of his 'sharp tongue'/'off-handed comments':

> "Wow, you're pretty bad at this, very cold, uncaring, etc. and you clearly are a frost bitch that really doesn't have any emotional capacity to express to anyone. OH, but it's not like you're really affected by statements like that anyways, right?" ((He would actually attempt to downplay this sort of comment with the italicized, and if I ever snapped back at him about said comment, he'd attempt to say it was a half-joke or that I was otherwise too sensitive and couldn't take a prod here or there.))

> "Yeah, you may say that you like/love me, but let's be real- how you feel will never compare to how I feel for/about you, ever. ;) Nice try though."

You can imagine how well I took to hearing things like this, on a daily basis. And even as things unraveled by the end, comments like these (in quick succession) actually caused me to openly cry in GROUP SKYPE CALLS when I was trying to play League or other games with my other friends. Yeah, it was a fun time.

When we (Seki and I) had been dating, he was the sort to do thing like spectate my games if he wasn't with me (this progressively got worse whenever his aggression/jealousy issues of someone I was playing with happened, as he'd constantly message me IN-GAME and yell at me repeatedly if I didn't respond within a few seconds), literally message me RIGHT as I get online on Skype/League (like, I would literally hear a BLOOP sound even before I visually saw my League of Legends client fully loaded up in front of me and/or before I could even pop open my friend list tab to see who the the fuck was online) without fail. Early on, I guess it was sorta cute that he seemed eager/overeager to say hi and whatnot, but as time wore on, it kinda pinged me in a much more negative manner. He was also pretty affectionate, kinda tailing me around like a puppy dog (which, again, early on it didn't seem terrible, but as time wore on, he got more overprotective/aggressive with it, which was turning me off a bit), but on the flip side, anytime I ever said "I like/love you" to him (in a serious manner), it was always deflected by a "Oh, but your feelings will never be comparable to those I have for you", which really really affected me in the long run.

He was also the sort who wanted to solely lock me down into ONLY doing 2-man ranked Queues with me (These queues = can be done solo or with a partner), and would get heavily aggravated/attempt to guilt-trip me if I ever went into Ranked alone or with someone else (IE of the guilt-trip: "Oh, I only want to do/play ranked with you, so I'll wait here for you since you ditched me."). On that note, he had a pretty awkward habit of spectating and WAITING on me for games, even if/when some of his other friends were online and had offered him a game or two (Even if/when I told him, "Our game/5 man team is full of premades", he'd sit there and just wait until I got out, whether it was an hour or two, or up to 6+ hours) and would refuse to play until I got out/played with him. And if I had to log off/AFK after the premades for anything from dinner/meals with the family, to "I gotta head out because of class early in the morning", he'd get even more aggressive/annoyed at me and would proceed to make more off-handed comments with the intent of making me feel bad about things. [[side note: We'd generally be in skype calls quite often as well, so I'd have to both see and hear shit being said n' done. Fun times.]]

PEDIT: I forgot to add this in earlier: He was an LDR of mine, though he technically lived about an hour away from me MAX when I was in California (and that was on a day with bad traffic). He also complained about "commuting" to visit me, even if it was only once or twice a month at most (and we dated for about 7-8+ months, I think? And no visits ever happened, despite my tentative offers of meeting him somewhere or whatnot, as I had my license at that point). So yeah, that kinda made me facepalm mildly.

PEDIT 2: I'd also met Seki during the SUMMERTIME, and I had a college semester during the Fall. So we started dating then, and when the semester started, he began to complain that "You don't talk to me as much as you did prior to us just being friends before dating". (The fucking logic, amirite?) This proceeded to get me harped to use skype/my netbook more often in lectures and other classes, which really bugged me and affected a lot of my focusing in class (especially if/when he chose to drop more of his snide comments to take more jabs at me).

How things ended between me and Seki: He'd been getting out of hand, overstepping boundaries, and all in all, I was feeling like shit by the end. And obviously, given the above paragraphs of information on him, he wasn't too pleased about the prospect about me breaking things off with him. So he'd do anything/everything in his power to get back at me, even if it meant utilizing the most underhanded means possible. In my case, he knew about something I've always wanted to do/play since I was a small kid: a violin (but never got the chance to ever do). He decided (AFTER we broke up around Christmas time, yay timing) that he wanted to buy me one, so proceeded to purchase one from a shop near my house. It was a $400 student violin, and it was hand-delivered (by his request) by the store owner, who had me hold and play a few notes on said violin to ensure that everything was in good shape and sound. So, inside, for at least the first few minutes, I was in heaven.

Then later on, he messaged me (as he was called/notified by the shop owner that the violin was shipped out to me) wrt said violin, stating: "Oh, so that's basically my feelings for you in tangible form. But if you really insist on leaving me/destroying what we had together, then you can just go ahead and destroy it with your own hands." Needless to say, I was pretty livid at this situation as a whole, as were the vast majority of my friends.

>> Fast forwarding to when I first encountered Shinori: Even after things were said/done/finished between me and Seki, he found some rather sadistic satisfaction to still message me on League, basically saying off-handed comments like, "I'm sure you had the time of your life/enjoyed toying around with me, because you clearly had no intentions/real feelings for me" and continued to make it seem as though I just thoroughly was a horrible person and had "Spitefully" or otherwise reveled in hurting him. ((See above for sample statements of his sort of 'comments' and you'll get the idea of what I was having to hear/read)) So at that point, I had broken down once again (having already been dealing with massive amounts of drama/trouble IRL as well), and so sought out the League game (that led me to run into Shinori and several others) in hopes of getting my mind off the matters at hand.

OKAY. Moving on, lol.

"Then we didn't talk for like a week and I randomly messaged her and she talked to me about how some guy hit on her at the bus stop or something lol." - Shinori

He'd messaged me on League randomly earlier that day, kinda like, "Yo, what's up" and talking about the last game(s) I'd played with him and the others. Also kinda went off a bit of a mild rant as to what happened/what caused the whole crying scenario last time, etc. etc. I had to leave later on that day to go pick up something at a store, so I opted to text him via phone as I went out.

Taking a few buses, I got to my destination, picked up what I was looking for, and proceeded back home. Listening to my ipod as I was crossing the street to go to the bus stop, apparently some random guard (who was working at a nearby bank) had attempted to talk to me (but I guess music = OP like that). So as I sat at the bus stop (he didn't follow me across the cross walk), I saw him look around a few times at traffic, and then blatantly stroll across the street (Yes, he chose not to use the cross walk and just waltzed on over).

I was more than mildly surprised when he sat down next to me and started asking me questions like, "How old are you?" and "So can I get your number?", and I probably gave him the most blank/confused expression possible, lol. While subtly shifting a bit away from him while speaking (and only popping out one side of my earphones), I did my best to sorta let the storm blow on by, saying things like, "I'm sorry, I generally don't give out my numbers to strangers" and whatnot, and he just sat there like, "Oh man, you wanna hang out sometime?" and other stuff wrt "I'm 30 or so (kinda forget his exact age), and you look like a cute Asian high schooler/possible college student. ;)". All in all, the most awkward time at a bus stop, only rivaled by a situation in which a lesbian couple (actively making out) asked me if I wanted to join them, lol.

He eventually up and waltzed back over to the bank area to stand post, but yeah. Idk, it half-creeped me out a bit, as he was super tall and kept like, looming over me while talking. So I thus went to texting away moreso to Shinori about the shinanegans that happened. Needless to say, he was kinda laughing for the most part.

Following that, (as he stated above), we started talking more frequently, playing a few more games together, etc. etc. And eventually things escalated and poof- a relationship was born, lol.

**I suppose I COULD elaborate more into how we ended up in a relationship thereafter, but there's lots of shinanegans to describe and I figured this wall post was big enough as is. xD

EDIT: He was also the person who eventually got me into posting/joining in SF Forums/Moofia shizz (after nagging me forever to join him lol).

PS. Wrt another answer he posted earlier:

"Eury used to say I was better, I always say she is better. I'm a very inconsistent player. She's generally more consistant than I am which is why I believe she is a more solid player than I am. I will say that I am generally better than her when it comes to aggressiveness."

I stand by the fact that, as a whole, he's a better player I feel. He's been Platinum ranking since Season two, while I only achieved Platinum since... Season 4?

[[sidenote on how the ranking System in League goes: Bronze => Silver => Gold => Platinum => Diamond => Challenger/Master, and the bottom of the Tier starts out at 5, and you work your way up to 1. IE. Bronze V => Bronze I (and then you attempt promotion series, and if you pass, you enter into Silver V).]]

In addition, he's consistently been higher ranked in Platinum (often anywhere from Plat 3 to Plat 1), and has been close to pushing into Diamond Tier. The farthest I've technically gotten was attempting to get into Plat 2, so in light of that, I see him as the better of us two.

> And as he said, he's the more "aggressive" player, which makes him more liable to diving into a team fight and pulling off some surprisingly good combos/plays that can put us ahead in games (whether it's stealing kills on objectives like Baron/Dragon, or sniping out their strongest carry), which is generally moreso than what I can say for myself (I'll still try and push for plays/aggressiveness, but I find that he has more chances in attempting to do so and coming out successful than I do.). So ergo, I give him the credit of being the better player for the longer period of time.

Edited by Eurykins

In addition, he's consistently been higher ranked in Platinum (often anywhere from Plat 3 to Plat 1), and has been close to pushing into Diamond Tier. The farthest I've technically gotten was attempting to get into Plat 2, so in light of that, I see him as the better of us two.

Has he been playing longer than you? also r u guys nerds and duo bot all the time

Has he been playing longer than you? also r u guys nerds and duo bot all the time

Yeah, he has. He started either in Beta or in early S1 (forgot which), while I started in late S1, but I never really bothered much with Ranked gameplay seriously until late Season 2/Season 3. (He has the summoner icon/trophy for having Plat across all 3 game types (3-man games [on a different map], Solo/Duo partner queue, and 5-man premades) though in S2, which is definitely why I put him ahead of myself in terms of consistent ranking).

@PB: So many of my other friends have said before, amongst other things.

I tried out DoTA 2 earlier, which wasn't bad. In terms of other games in general: He pulled me into WoW, Wildstar, Diablo 3, Path of Exile, and PhantasyStarOnline (there's probably a lot more games, but I'll leave that to him 'cause those are the main ones I recall off the top of mah head lol).