Quickhammer Mafia - Game Over

SB.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also: re: townreading RD: I just... didn't really find anything objectionable in his posts after D1 and thought his posts read town and honest. Also felt he didn't look like he was co-ordinating with Elie, which I suppose was bad logic since they weren't co-ordinating but were still scum together. I kinda dropped the ball since I had a legitimate suspicion D1; Rapier and Mitsuki's cases were basically spot-on there.

All of my reads are just confirmation bias (like I knew Bluedoom was town right after I got lynched because he told me), so I'm not going to complain about other peoples'.

Oh, didn't mean to imply that you were. Words are hard. Also I probably would've voted you too until you made that big reads post and Elieson's counterarguments, honestly. Hence those messages in the graveyard.

yeah I figured I just wanted to make a dumb joke. tbh if Elie hadn't messed up and town-read me earlier on I think he could've gotten me lynched, because aside from that the rolecop claim was good play on his part.

Edited by Prims

True story, I said I was going to read all ISOs but I only read Shin's, and he was playing as Shin usually plays (and I always mistake his play for scum play, fortune prick me).

When wil next anon with 9 players come? Being creative about a nick is the best part of the game.

also we finally had a game with only 7 pages of content I am proud of sf mafia

Edited by Rapier

whos doormio

Thou hast brought SHAME upon SF Mafia!

The moral of this game is to not quickhammer three days in a row because eventually you'll run out of reliable reads.

This. Seven times over. It's a viable tactic if you're scum, but if you're town, don't do this unless! Town's phase in NOC is the day phase, where people can air their logic and build associative reads. Why the hell would you want to take away from that if you're town?