Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you think the first thing I posted during this phase was "I need to think about this"? On one hand, I don't screw over neutrals for no reason. On the other hand, holding on to the fact that I knew this was technically anti-town, as you're not a mislynch.

However, the most likely source of that e-mail would've been Randa's scan come N1.

i literally am survivor don't kill me

if you want me to kill someone you think is scum just gimme the word and i'll do it, pretty sure scum is gonna kill me tonight anyway ;_;

the only person I told that Via was ITP was Baldrick. People might have guessed though since you were like BBM WHY DID YOU LYNCH SB, or they intercepted an email/cracked a code.

I like totally forgot Eury was still in this game tbh. I'm town, Rapier is town, Gaius is town, Via is ITP, so the last mafia is one of Paper/Eclipse/Eury. Leaning Eclipse but like idk.

BBM if there's someone you want me to shoot lmk but I don't have unlimited emails anymore

the thing is like

SB's last post after he was lynched kind of implies he was the last mafia? It's making me afraid that Via is anti-town but meh they haven't played like it although they shouldn't have shot Baldrick. >_>

but if Via really was anti-town they would probably have killed me last night rather than Baldrick because they knew I was protecting them over myself (something I regret cuz now I don't know if the mafkill was blocked or if there is no mafkill, but I felt bad cuz I dicked them out of winning by killing SB)

Still think that Bizz was rolecopped N1. Tone of the e-mail sounds like Refa/SB, though.

Also, I think the emotes at the end of the e-mail blow to high heaven, and refuse to use it.

I'M SORRY I SHOT BALDRICK BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT EMAIL WAS FROM HIM AND I PANICKED

Do you think that she's been sending in kill orders via Skype or something? Otherwise, her absence would mean that she wouldn't have been around to send in the kill order.

(or dead mafia members are controlling the actions)

meaning there is a scum still alive.

BBM if i was antitown and the only one alive, HOW could it be potential lylo then?

you wanting to be shot makes me think you're not scum tho and i want this game to be over already

I want the game to be over too. I really need to pay attention to the rest of the forum. "Whining like a little bitch about a game that was teased two years ago" isn't a moddable offense. . .yet.

im gonna shoot paperblade are there any objections

also bbm if you protected me last night, something went wrong because my vest did get hit so yeah idk what happened there.

ok but if your thoughts are about how much you think i'm sk/why it's already been said and done and i'm not sk so just don't

btw hosts can eury please just be modkilled, if she's not modkilled i'm gonna assume she's scum that's been sending in her actions by skype or something and never posting