Kirby's Return to Mafia Land - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anonymous game is good. I hope this next game will be a large game, we already have a large tentative player list :')

+Iris +Paperblade, +eclipse, +Prims, +Blitz, +Manix, +Bizz(??? do they still play)

+Refa +Everybody else that I forgot

My game is not oficially anon but if people want to sign up as anonymous players in the game they can. I don't know how to handle anonymafia accounts, though. If you're interested just let me know and I'll try to get an account for you.

I meant to ask this earlier, but do I get a prize for not getting lynched after that d4 bullshit.

Also since I won't be playing again for at the very least a year I'm gonna post something that basically explains how and why I play the way I do.

Nah it's safer to claim I can only remember bits and pieces of the incident. If I claim I don't remember a thing regardless of whether people believe me or not they will see my statement as me trying to avoid taking responsibility for my actions and assume it's scummy, even though I have never done such a thing as scum or town, I think, I don't remember every game I've played. By claiming that I remember bits pieces of the incident I take partial responsibility, I'm not stating I was fully coherent at the time, but I'm also not saying there is no blame in the incident. People assume that only town takes responsibility for their actions and won't bother fighting the case against them, for whatever reason I still haven't figured out this aspect of SF meta yet. By accepting some responsibility people will assume the action is townie and that I'm trying to clear up any confusion it may have cause. Where as the actual purpose of claiming responsibility is to reduce the amount of talking points for town to springboard off of, and to create a type of misdirection. By removing a point of discussion centered on me most people begin to forget I am there, it's the same thing I do every day 1 and people still don't punish this aspect of my play.

Now this was in response to boron suggesting I pretend to completely forget the incident from day 4, just to put it into context.

Most people however know that I am always a late day1 wagon regardless of alignment, unless im the SK and Marth wants to nigh kill me :(: . The difference is that this is usually intentional as scum, if you look back at my scum games I generally make an aggressive move day 1 that makes people focus on me, where as people just like to lynch me as town.

However I personally feels it's easy to tell the difference between my town and scum meta starting day 2. As scum I'm prone to lurking and coasting after day which is explained a little bit in the spoiler. As town I play slightly more rationally and actually have well thought out reads. I mean the last time I signed up for a game and rolled town was School of Hard NOC's 2, I think, I know I've subbed into town a few times but I've put like no effort into most of those games except for arkham, which I refuse to talk about.

I don't know I just feel like my scum meta is pretty obvious and since it won't matter anymore I thought I might as well explain it a bit.

Edited by Randa