Othin Plays FE13!

Othin

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to ask if there are many allied/green units on this game's maps. Since that would make certain enemy abilities, like DK's Life Absorb, actually worth something (since your own guys aren't dying anytime soon).

Only a couple, Villagers in some chapters(mostly Gaidens), "Marth" and Emelina in Chapter 6 and some Sages in Wood's Gaiden. Though I don't even think there are Dark Knights in any chapters with allies.

I think the only places where Life Absorb is really used by the enemy are some of the DLC chapters where you have allies.

whats your fave weapon Othin?

mines the dark tomes

Falaflame

I wanted to ask if there are many allied/green units on this game's maps. Since that would make certain enemy abilities, like DK's Life Absorb, actually worth something (since your own guys aren't dying anytime soon).

There are a lot of them in the first two stages of the Talisman DLC sets. I haven't noticed much Life Absorb use, but there's a lot of Lightning Speed flying around in LvD.