FE7 Chaos Mode [FE7CM] V1.34

Klokinator

Favorite characters?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite characters in the first third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

2. 2. Who are your favorite characters in the second third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

3. 3. Who are your favorite characters in the last third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I killed him in 4 turns.

blessed units kinda make CM easy until bbd.

Majorly blessed Kent, Lowen, and Oswin kinda violated your difficulty and got the bosskill in 4 turns man.

Steel Sword!Guy and Luna!Sain got rid of the annoyances, while Kent/Lowen/Marcus/Florina rescuechain Hector to the boss.

you might want to include more slaying weapons in the final patch, or buff enemy defense+offenses in some manner.

Edited by Howard the Duck

I just facewrecked Darin with Serra in 1 round. Also, remember, killing the boss stops reinforcements!(aka, the member card thief)

EDIT: Oh, and Heath's HP finally stabilized. Now his HP is zero for some reason. Unless he is healed first, he will die after performing ANY action.

Edited by RandomSwordmaster

I can't obtain Ereshkigal. Nergrinch's HP is above 128, and if i hit him even once, he immediately "dies", but doesn't drop anything, etc. Like Zombiestella, except that instead of resurrection, I move on to the Dragon fight.

yualwaysbreakgame

Could add something that would make Jerme's route a better pick than Kenneth's?

Like give that route a stimulant or something? Kenneth's route nets you a stimulant+Durandal.

Edited by Howard the Duck

On the subject of Jerme, I have a rather dumb question I want to ask...regarding when the game determines if you're going to either Jerme or Kenneth's chapter, is it safe to promote, say, Serra & Lucius, and the game won't suddenly go "Oh hey, those two haven't gained a single drop of experience since they joined!"? My aim is to get Jerme's chapter and I don't want to essentially shoot myself in the foot and promote them too early if that happens to be case.

On the subject of Jerme, I have a rather dumb question I want to ask...regarding when the game determines if you're going to either Jerme or Kenneth's chapter, is it safe to promote, say, Serra & Lucius, and the game won't suddenly go "Oh hey, those two haven't gained a single drop of experience since they joined!"? My aim is to get Jerme's chapter and I don't want to essentially shoot myself in the foot and promote them too early if that happens to be case.

W-What?! You want to go through what I went through?!

The Monster Dodging Bullshit?

Do you REALLY want to go through that???

Edit: In case you don't know...

42CUeLA.pngxSVTtr4.pngyvLI2pm.pngE8fyyon.pngB9gmSru.pngY7KJPC9.pngMBxUNBj.pngVoe9hBo.png8496Cy1.pngSBk9sQM.pngGRh5aTk.pngs8sng3Q.png

Notice Farina has capped Skl, and she's barely below 50. Fuck Jermes.

Edited by Fateborn

Oh right as for this question, the exact same logic and rules of vanilla FE7 chapter rules are in effect. You'll have to calculate levels based on the used characters.

What I kinda mean is that an extra stimulant+what is arguably the best easily obtained legendary weapon is kinda a better deal than an extra chest, a few more decentish stealables+ better way to recruit.

Though I'm using 3 mages so the extra Fimbulvetr is handy.