[PART 5] FE7 SUPER CHAOS MODE- GhastStation VIDEO LP

ghast

Fire Emblem 7 hack by Camtech and Klok

Chaos Mode is a hack that randomizes all character classes and weapons. Except now with even more chaos. I had Klok randomize it again, so now we're all getting dumpstered. OBSERVE THE GLORY YOU FILTHY CASUALS.

Gimme some feedback on this please! Hope you laughed!

Edited by Tangerine

I watched the first 2:45 of that video. My thoughts:

- I can't figure out what's going on, and when. Things jump all over the place.

- Personally, not a fan of the constant swearing.

I do agree that Hector's palette is super-sexy. :P:

sounds good, i picked up on the swearing after the fact (It was like, 4 am by the time i finished the lp)

and sure thing, next episode will be less all over the place! Thanks for the imput

I like that you cut out the fluff, but I agree with eclipse that you might've cut out too much to the point where it's hard to tell what's happening.

I think you're pretty funny though, certainly entertaining :D

Is this going to turn into a knight harem?

Probably...

It's literally KNIGHTS OF CHAOS: The LP.

Acronym is KOC

chaosian knights!

needs more hax

Its about as much as i can handle @-@

I like that you cut out the fluff, but I agree with eclipse that you might've cut out too much to the point where it's hard to tell what's happening.

I think you're pretty funny though, certainly entertaining :D

Thank you!!! the next video will for sure be better. I am happy you were entertained. That's like, the point!!

This reminds me that i need to quit being lazy and shoot some more footage. Ty's visiting this weekend for some man-time, so i'll drop some with him then.

Meanwhile

I'll subscribe to Knight Harem

Hello filthy casuals!! This is part 2 of the Super Chaos Mode Let's play. First let me say that i appreciate all of the feedback, views and likes that the first video received. Second, I apologize in advance for the audio desync's that go on in the video, a few funny parts had to be cut out because my voice was just seconds ahead from footage... Camtasia (Klok suggested I go on the Vegas train instead) was being quite annoying today as you will see, I had to improvise because i just straight up couldn't be bothered to fix all the audio issues so I.. well yeah you'll see!

Please subscribe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLPIVKn_pP4

Edited by Ghast

So much for "the easy part"! I was able to follow what was going on a bit better. . .but was Hector weighed down by his bow or something? Or is his base Speed really that bad?

Yeah, that would do it. Sounds like it's a CON problem, so I wonder if de-equipping Hector would've helped on that turn? Your wall of knights is impressive, BTW.

She-Hector for top tier palette and bottom-tier survivability :P:

With the amount of armor units you have, 13x will be. . .interesting. Guy looks like he'll be Beast Mode v2, if what little I saw of him is any indication!