New Professor Layton - Lady Layton!

carefreejules

This new installment features Layton's daughter as the main protagonist! She's also accompanied by a talking dog which looks to be her side kick/companion but also a bit of comic relief?

The game is set to launch in Spring of 2017 for the 3DS but also for Android and iOS devices!

http://www.polygon.com/2016/7/27/12295800/lady-layton-trailer-new-professor-layton-game

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hyped!! She's so cute and I absolute adore her design. God, I miss this franchise so much ;u;

But I'd really like to know who the mom is like, Layton, who's the pretty lady that you knocked up I NEED TO KNOW!!!

Edited by carefreejules

I've been wondering about Alfendi's sister for a while now.

Regardless, I'm Omega Hyped for this, and highly curious how the mobile ports will function. Considering FF9 runs well on iPhones, I don't doubt that this would as well, heavily utilizing touchscreen functionality.

OK SO I'M A BIT SHOCKED AND CONFUSED RIGHT NOW BECAUSE ACCORDING TO CRUNCHYROLL:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/07/27-1/professor-laytons-daughter-takes-over-in-lady-layton-game

She also happens to be into the puzzle-solving detective life, and initially got into this line of work to find out where her father disappeared to. When progress isn't going so hot on that mystery, she takes on odd detective work around town with her assistant Sharo, who is a talking dog.

WHAT

HOW LONG HAS HE BEEN MISSING??? BECAUSE IF SHE DOES DETECTIVE WORK ON THE DOWN TIME THAT SHE CAN'T FIND ANY LEADS TO WHERE HE IS, HE MUST HAVE BEEN MISSING FOR AWHILE......................

omg I am so concerned and worried rn

Is this how her games are going to play out? At the end of each game, she'll get an important clue about where he is, which will lead into the next game??? That's my best guess anyway.

I have so many questions but god damn I am intrigued and interested af

Edited by carefreejules

I'm conflicted, I've never played a Layton game without the professor Hershel Layton. This feels so weird.

At the same time I'm hyped for more Layton...

So conflicted.

Also not sure what to think of talking animals, but those existed before anyways.

Loving the small top hat.

Speaking of Layton's kids, didn't have a son too?
Alfendi, I believe.
Now that I think about it, Alfendi did mention he had a sister...

Thank you good sir for making me google Alfendi and find a new layton game to try out.

I just realized something...

Anyone who knows Layton Brothers's story, knows that Alfendi has...issues.

I wonder if that "part" of Alfendi had something to do with Layton's disapperance.

And I don't why, but I'm really curious about that butler guy who serves Catriel.

I wonder what's his story.

Speaking of being curious, I'm really starting to wonder how was Catriel and Alfendi's childhood.

I would like to see some Layton Family moments.