[FE13] SpotPass Characters Draft

Kitoari

Drafting:
1. This draft is for 4 players. Each player will get 7 units.
2. Chrom and Olivia are free for everyone. All other units are free to the end of Chapter 3, then banned afterwards.
3. The game will be played on Normal Mode.
4. The last round of drafting is reversed.
Rules:
1. After chapter 3, only Spotpass units may be used. They must be recruited with gold. However, after recruiting them in this manner, you may summon them again for a battle. (Think of it as a paralogue with an entry fee~)
2. Undrafted units may: pair up with undrafted units and trade with undrafted/drafted units (but must not be in range of a drafted unit when battling)
3. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to: pairing up with drafted units, meatshielding, healing and supporting with drafted units.
4. NPC units may do as they please without penalty.
5. Paralogues are optional and are free up to 15 turns. Children paralogues may not be visited.
6. Challenge battles are banned. You may have undrafted units clear a challenge battle to shop, though any items obtained must be discarded/cannot be used or sold.
7. Map shopping is allowed, excluding items sold from Anna Merchant shops.
8. Use of items obtained from event tiles, the barracks and renown items are banned.
9. Use of DLC and Spotpass (unless explicitly allowed) is strictly prohibited.
10. Forging is allowed.
Extra:
1. A unit that activates Galeforce may not move. Taking another action with Galeforce other than using a healing item is worth a penalty of 10 turns.
2. The Rescue staff can only be used once per turn.
3. Units have the following sideclass limitations: Unpromoted units may sideclass to the alternate base class for their promotions (So a Mage would have a class set of Cleric, Mage, and Dark Mage.) Promoted units may not sideclass except back to their own class.
Penalties:
1. Undrafted units performing any disallowed action is worth a penalty of 4 turns,
2. Undrafted units pairing up with drafted units is worth a penalty of 20 turns instead.
Exceptions:
1. Ricken and Maribelle are free in Ch 5.
2. Nowi and Gregor are free for Ch.8.
3. You may claim the large bullion from Renown at any time.
Available Units:

One of a kind:
King Marth - Lodestar
Tiki - Manakete
Dagdar - Warrior
Jaffar - Assassin
Moulder - Priest
Malice - Mercenary
L'Arachel - War Cleric
Innes - Sniper
Legion - Berserker
Unpromoted:
-Cleric-
Mist
Serra
-Dark Mage
Deirdre
Salem
Raigh
-Mage-
Merric
Linde
Boey
Arthur
Lugh
Nino
Lute
-Troubadour-
Raquesis
Nanna
-Myrmidon-
Edward
Ulster
Mia
Zihark
-Knight-
Nephenee
Brom
Amelia
Valbar
Arden
-Archer-
Norne
Jamke
Leonardo
Wolt
-Pegasus Knight-
Catria
Caeda
Fee
Shanna
----
Promoted:
-General-
Hardin
The Black Knight
Horace
Raydrik
Zephiel
Hector
-Swordmaster-
Athena
Navarre
Deen
Ayra
Seliph
Larcei
Eyvel
Mareeta
Lyn
Karel
Marisa
Lucia
-Sage-
Sanaki
Sephiran
Katarina
Luthier
Nomah
Nyna
Celica
Julia
Ced
Lewyn
Saias
Lilina
Micaiah
-Sorceror-
Etzel
Gharnef
Arvis
Julius
Sophia
Nergal
Lyon
-Falcon Knight-
Sigrun
Elincia
-Trickster-
Sothe - Trickster
Leif - Trickster
-Wyvern Lord-
Ashnard
Minerva
Altena
-Paladin-
Seth
Finn
Geoffrey
Clive
Sigurd
Quan
Perceval
Eliwood
Finn
-Great Knight-
Titania
Mycen
Ephraim
-Hero-
Ike
Ogma
Roy
Alm
-Dark Knight-
Ares
Olwen
-Valkyrie-
Ethlyn
Cecilia

Teams:
1. Kellam - Eirika, Fee, Dagdar, Lugh, Raquesis, Lute, Salem/Titania (please clarify which you'd prefer)
2. Bearclaw12 - Clair, Edward, Merric, Nino, Tiki, Arthur, Jaffar
3. eztempt - Matthew, Mycen, Serra, Linde, Malice, Altena, Caeda
4. Kitoari - Florina, Soren, Sothe, Norne, Deirdre, Julia, Minerva
Edited by Kitoari

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I getting tired of FE13, just waiting for the final spotpass paralogue to start lunatic.

Though before I'm in, just how do we get the gold to get the characters? I presume The Golden Gaffe or Renown Awards.

One of things I was wondering about. Infinite gold/supreme emblem means a lot of promoted units very fast, which wold pretty much destroy any possbility of strategic thought. I was actually considering saying that you had to find the money in the game.

One of things I was wondering about. Infinite gold/supreme emblem means a lot of promoted units very fast, which wold pretty much destroy any possbility of strategic thought. I was actually considering saying that you had to find the money in the game.

That makes things kind of impossible to LTC.

Edited by bearclaw13

We could just be allowed to use Large Bullion in the reown rewards to buy some of the drafted characters. With 15000 gold the most broken character you can buy is mycen with 11000 gold

You could make it so certain things are allowed by certain points only. Renown Bullion by Chapter 16 or so, for example.

Also I think you missed Prince Marth.

We could just be allowed to use Large Bullion in the reown rewards to buy some of the drafted characters. With 15000 gold the most broken character you can buy is mycen with 11000 gold

Yeah, this seems like a good compromise. Any objections?

What if you dont get the desired units? Do you just wait until spotpass decides to not screw you over?

I'm rather confused as to what you mean. Aren't all the characters apart from "Others" released already?