Let me try my own version of the supports of Soleil and Kamui

Nym

Since the last thread about the supports became a mess: I decide to rewrite the supports between Soleil and Kamui.

Remember: This is fan made (aka, not the original supports) which means it's maybe not that good. Also, if I posted in the wrong section or I made some mistakes. Feel freearrow-10x10.png to tell me.

Note

1. I read that Soleil never really fainted in front of girls except in the Kamui's supports so I will remove this.

2. I will use the magic powder BUT it will NOT be a drug this time.

3. They never really talked about the girl who greeted Soleil.

Let's get started then!

Support C

Soleil: *sigh*

Kamui: Soleil. Are you sighing like that because something's on your mind?

Soleil: Kinda. But I don't think it's something you could even hope to undertand.

Kamui: Something even I couldn't undertand? What could it possibly be, I wonder...

Soleil: ... If you're going to be that full of yourself, I guess I'll tell you. I'm aiming to become a strongarrow-10x10.png, cool woman loved by everyone. I plan to work to reach that goal. But, recenly, I got a crush on someone.

Kamui: Oh yea? Who is he... or she?

Soleil: Do you remember after the last mission? On our way to the camp? A cute girl greeted me. I blushed so hard I didn't managearrow-10x10.png to talk: I had to say hi with my hand.

Kamui: Oh! I remember now. Your face turned red in a singlearrow-10x10.png second.

Soleil: Yes and now, I want to talk her but I can't say a single word when she's around. Oh! What am I going to do now?

Kamui: Soleil! Wait!... She's gone now. There must be a way to help her...

Support B

Kamui: Hey Soleil!

Soleil: Hi Kamui. What bring you here? What is in your bag?

Kamui: This is the solution to your little problem.

Soleil: About my... crush? But how a bag will help me to overcome my shyness?

Kamui: The bag is not the solution. It's what is inside. Look

Soleil: Wh.. What is that?

Kamui: It's called ''Illusion Magic powder''

Soleil: What the... Is this some kind of... drugs!?

Kamui: No, no, no! Where did you get this idea?? Anyway, it's just a powder that make you see illusions. It's very safe, trust me.

Soleil: Ans how does it work?

Kamui: Very simple. First, you need to think of the person you want to see. After, take a pinch of the powder and putarrow-10x10.png it on your eyelids. Finally, throw another pinch at me. This way, only you will be able see me as your crush.

Soleil: But why would you want to look like my crush?

Kamui: Because I want to help you to overcome your shyness. You would be able to pratice by talking to '' your crush- me'' and then later, you will able to talk to real one. Do you accept my idea?

Soleil: I accept... thankarrow-10x10.png you. I do it then

Kamui: So?

Soleil: It's... working I... see you as... h-her.

Kamui: Great, let's get to work!

Support A

Kamui: Ok, I come a little closer now.

Soleil: ...

Kamui: All good, a little more closer again

Kamui: Your hands no longer shake now.

Soleil: Is... that so?

Kamui: Wow, you managearrow-10x10.png to talk. Good, let's see what happen if I sit right next to you.

Soleil: *gulp*

Kamui: Impressivearrow-10x10.png, I'm right next to you and your face no longer turn red and you're not hiding your face in your hands.

Soleil: It's... good.

Kamui: Can you look at me now?

Soleil: Sure.

Kamui: See? I think you manage to overcome your shyness, Soleil.

Soleil: You... You are right! I can't believe it! Now I can finally go talk to her!

Kamui: And me, I can finally stop receiving powder. Everyone was asking why I had plenty on my armor...

Soleil: Maybe after talking to her, we will have tea together!

Kamui: Woah! Easy there, casanova. Start first by talking to her then you can try for having tea.

Soleil: Maybe we can even try to have lunch after that too!

Kamui: Hey! Don't be reckless! You have no idea who she is. What if that cute girl is a thief? You will end up being robbed with nothing left in your wallet!

Soleil: Ughh... You're right maybe I will pass lunch for now. But I will be careful. I promise.

Kamui: Great. Good luck!

Support S

Soleil: Kamui...

Kamui: Hi Soleil! So, how was you first date with your crush?

Kamui: Soleil. What's wrong?

Soleil: She... She had a boyfriend. *sob*

Kamui: Oh Soleil... Don't cry. It's life you know. Sometimes, things like that happens.

Soleil: *Sob* I'm not crying because of that. I'm crying because you worked so hard to help me overcome my shyness over that girl and now it's all wasted.

Kamui: Not it's not wasted. One day, you will meet another cute girl and this time, you will be able to talk to her easily.

Soleil: No, now I love someone else now. It's someone that I know very well. I'm very close to him.

Kamui: Oh good... who is he?

Soleil: You maybe know him. His name is Kamui.

Kamui: Oh very nic- WAIT WHAT!? B-But I...I though y-you only love girls.

Soleil: I love both boys and girls. Wait Kamui... are you blushing?

Kamui: N-no. I-I'm not...

Soleil: Hehe, now you are the one who need help to overcome your shyness. Don't worry I will help you and no need to find another magic powder. I got the perfect cure, hehehe.

Support S done but that doesn't mean I'm done. I just need to get my hands on Fkamui and Soleil's supports convos.

Edited by Nym

While commendable to clear things up with accuracy of the translation, I think it may just cause more confusion...xD

Is it actually a better translation and not just made up? The Original post suggest that this is not in FE if...

Is it actually a better translation and not just made up? The Original post suggest that this is not in FE if...

Ah, the post made it clear it is made up, but I am not sure if sites that don't even read sources will get that : \ All it takes is one troll.

Edited by Kirokan

Ah, the post made it clear it is made up, but I am not sure if sites that don't even read sources will get that : \ All it takes is one troll.

The sad nature of the internet.

Now, it's quite clear this is not the original supports convo. Hope their will be no confusion and no troll around xD.

Soleil: Chicks before dicks, amirite?

Ophelia: Hell yeah!

Intelligent Systems, if you want to hire me, contact my agent. You know the one.

Don't worry people; she refers to the animal farm where she grew up.

Well Dick's I fear that your case is serious, when a woman wants more a animal than you... You fail in your duty to be a man.

Since the last thread about the supports became a mess: I decide to rewrite the supports between Soleil and Kamui.

Remember: This is fan made (aka, not the original supports) which means it's maybe not that good. Also, if I posted in the wrong section or I made some mistakes. Feel free to tell me.

Nym, there is no way you could possibly write any support conversations worse than the actual Soleil and Kamui support.

That said, this is pretty good. Gahh, I wish we could use mods to fix the game.

Hm. I actually quite like this. The writing's so-so (as you're likely aware) but the concept pretty much fixes everything objectionable about the original.

You even made the powder necessary to apply to both people involved and changed the concept from gender-swapping to simply looking like the crush, which is much easier to make sense of since there's already an established image that Soleil's working with (as opposed to some nonsensical rule 63 rubbish).