There's a huge bee somewhere in my house...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh for the love of all thing that can be loved, I would be crying if I were in your position. I'm scared of like every bug in the world, but Bees trump Spiders in my book. Spiders just kinda chill around and make webs, so I'm like, "Okay man, you stay there and do your thing, and I'll stay over here and do mine. Deal?". But BEES?

They fly. Nuff' Said. And they make a scary noise when they fly. I'm a sad excuse for a guy, I know. dry.gif

Good luck. T.T

HOLY $%@! YO if I were you I would not be amused.

But then again I would rather have a Bee in my house any day than a big spider.

Spiders are waaay better. Tarantulas even more so because they have fur and cute eyes~

Bees can hurt you =3

But they're still all pretty and yellow~

As much as I'm afraid bees, I feel bad for the ones living in Japan...I believe? They get owned by Hornets like err' day. It's pretty sad. sad.gif

(It's on youtube. R.I.P honey bees!)

D=

I can be afraid of a bee if it gets too close cause then I think if I make the wrong movements I will hit it and it'll sting me x3

Uhhh I'm not watching that because if it is about bee murder then it will depress me ;~;

There's like four hornets, against like thousands upon thousands of honey bees, and they get massacred. It's like 4 level 20 Wyvern Lords vs 1000 level 1 Pegasus Knights. @_@

I've had a bee land on me, and I almost died. I was like 8 years old, and I was climbing a tree when this bee lands on my foot. I had sandles on. It was crawling around on my foot and I could feel it. Easily the scariest experience of my life. I have no idea how I survived. I was literally petrified. T.T

Edited by Vestige

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh no no no don't tell me what happeeeeeennnnnnneeeeeeeeeed >_<

Be grateful I didn't tell you the result of the massacre. It was...it was...terrible. sad.gif

Well. I caught it in a plastic container. It's like a huge yellow wasp. Like, bigger than a bumble bee ;_;

I have no Idea what to do with it Dl

-throws it outside-

I wouldn't be able to go near the thing in the first place, and even if I could catch it, I wouldn't have the guts to hold the container. I'd probably flip out if it started flying around inside and hitting the walls and stuff. I'd drop it, the lid would pop off, and then I would be screwed.

You're more of a man than I am. And you're a woman. XD

Edited by Vestige

Lucky you got it out. I never did do well around bees. (Getting stung right next to my eye when I was a child probably played a large part in that.) There was actually a bee in my house about a week ago. Luckily, we were able to get it into our garage, then we just kept the door shut for a few days until it died.

Edited by Shadow Stalker X

There's like four hornets, against like thousands upon thousands of honey bees, and they get massacred. It's like 4 level 20 Wyvern Lords vs 1000 level 1 Pegasus Knights. @_@

Somehow I am starting to think about 300.

I killed a hornet on a bus once. I'd only just got on it, and everyone was shitting themselves over this huge-ass wasp, so I just smashed it against the window with my wallet. Only then was I told by a fellow passenger that it was a hornet.

Fun times.

I once accidently stepped on a hornet that for some reason thought it was a great idea to chill on the floor in my room.

I wasn't wearing shoes.

Ouch.

I killed a hornet on a bus once. I'd only just got on it, and everyone was shitting themselves over this huge-ass wasp, so I just smashed it against the window with my wallet. Only then was I told by a fellow passenger that it was a hornet.

Fun times.

That is so much boss right there.

@Shade of Shadow: What the...I would have had a heart attack if I stepped on a hornet, without shoes no less.

I would have panicked. I hate all bugs that are bigger than this O and can fly. I really hate bees and stinkbugs. I would have just called the exterminator or put on tons of clothes, put on a helmet, and go into my bedroom armed with a flyswatter. Very manly of me.

Don't just throw it outside, kill it! Split it into tiny little pieces! Show it who is boss around here! gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Except that thing wouldn't have been shown anything because it'll have died