New Iwata asks: "You can marry any of your allies, and your My Unit characters too."

deuxhero

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So.. i don't know if anyone translated the rest of the interview but apparently we 're getting optional 1st person mode and they said that the dlc idea was presented to them near the end of development

they also said that they plan to keep on releasing dlc for some time

Also they said that characters from past games will be distributed via spotpass and will be recruited once you defeat their teams and that about 120 teams will be sent out over time

credits to the dude at nintendoeverything that translated it Link here

Edited by Velth

And Sacred Stones if the Ephraim/Eirika coupling is to be believed.

There is absolutely no implication of incest from these two. The only reason anyone says this is because they're brother and sister twins.

TIL love and care between siblings = incest.

At last in the japanese version I recall that their paired ending ends with them having a kids, and as we know the stork doesn't bring kids. You know what does?

Fucking.

>Characters can Marry and have kids

I SWEAR TO GOD NoA IF I DON'T GET THIS GAME I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU!

Meet me behind the Seven Eleven on the due date. I'll bring the guns and ammo, you bring the explosives.

On the subject matter....

DLC characters can be paired off with others? This is Confirmed?

Actually, we don't really know how the DLC characters will function suppport-wise... we'll just have to wait and see.

Gimme Mai Nakahara voicing Ninian. NAO.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Personally, I don't think DLC characters are going to have supports.

I dunno... that A support seems awfully... FE4 sounding.

Go play FE4 Rey

Meet me behind the Seven Eleven on the due date. I'll bring the guns and ammo, you bring the explosives.

On the subject matter....

That could be end up pretty weird if we get certain characters from FE6 and FE7 or FE4 generations and FE5.

If two characters show any sort of affection towards each other, no matter how platonic or insignificant that affection is, it means they obviously have unwholesome thoughts about each other.

Eirika's ultimate weapon is Sieglinde. Ephraim's is Siegmund. Both are named after a set of twins in the opera Die Walküre who fall in love.

So.. i don't know if anyone translated the rest of the interview but apparently we 're getting optional 1st person mode and they said that the dlc idea was presented to them near the end of development

they also said that they plan to keep on releasing dlc for some time

Also they said that characters from past games will be distributed via spotpass and will be recruited once you defeat their teams and that about 120 teams will be sent out over time

credits to the dude at nintendoeverything that translated it Link here

So that means roughly 12 characters per FE game, if we ignore 11 and 12 as unique games.

Contrary to what some people are thinking. I don't believe anyone can marry anyone, a la FE 10 support system. Let's pretend for a moment that there are 120 people who can marry anyone. (it's doubtful in my mind that DLC can marry, but assuming 'some can' plus the number of playable characters native to 13, it's conceivable it'd even out) 120 x 119 = 14,280 unique conversations. I'm betting it's pre arranged who you can marry.

Anyone can marry, but not everyone can marry anyone.

So that means roughly 12 characters per FE game, if we ignore 11 and 12 as unique games.

Contrary to what some people are thinking. I don't believe anyone can marry anyone, a la FE 10 support system. Let's pretend for a moment that there are 120 people who can marry anyone. (it's doubtful in my mind that DLC can marry, but assuming 'some can' plus the number of playable characters native to 13, it's conceivable it'd even out) 120 x 119 = 14,280 unique conversations. I'm betting it's pre arranged who you can marry.

Anyone can marry, but not everyone can marry anyone.

If we're not counting DLC characters, there's about 60 characters in total (from the previous Iwat Asks) and the current interview only mentions that My Unit can get married (and to everyone). So there are only about 60 possibilities.

EDIT

Missed the bit that implies non-MU characters can get married.

Edited by VincentASM

Everyone? So does that mean we will see same sex couples? Or will the Male MU be restricted to female, and the Female MU to males?

Edited by Leif