FE10 Data Hacking

SandwichSage

Ok, A couple of months back there was topic about FE10 hex editing referenced here.

Using the files from Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn along with DT gba de-compressor the files that could edit the game were decompressed and allowed for data hacking of FE10. The catch is that there was no way at the time to re-compress the file. So I decided to make a compressor/de-compressor for the Nintendo Wii and specifically FE10 and FE9.

The compressor will allow you to decompress those *.cms files that are in FE9 and FE10, edit them, and then re-compress them.

Also, included are Nightmare modules for the FE10Data.tpl (which is the name of the de-compressed FE10Data.cms file). The modules are for character and class data.

Nintenlord also has a compressor/ de-compressor that works with FE10/FE9, but this one is a more exact with the compression algorithm as well as faster.

The FE10 Compressor

FE10 Character and Class Modules

Good to see that people can put my work to use. I'll take a good look at your Search function and see if I can implement it on my own utilities (with credit, naturally).

Yeah, at first I used your search function, but it ran too slow. So I decided to find only the closest match to the current position and continuously look for bigger matches while moving the sliding window.

• 4 years later...

I know im a few years late but I was wondering if u could Re-upload Your FE 10 compressor because megaupload is a dead site as of last year.

Edited by Omna