Fire Emblem: Rising War (Prologue chapter released!)

Pixelman

Looks good but things you need to work on

-Roy and a D rank in lances, probably because he replaces Sain

-The Boss seems a bit luck based, he has low hit but high strength, and you need to rely on he missing, I think you should give him more skill and less strength

-Your map needs some work, if you want I can ramake your map, also I don't mind doing some maps if you want, I also have a map gallery thing-http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=42876-if you're interested in one of those map tell me (some of those maps need more shading, but if you're interest I can fix that)

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

SclPhNl.png

Such typo.

Looks good but things you need to work on

-Roy and a D rank in lances, probably because he replaces Sain

-The Boss seems a bit luck based, he has low hit but high strength, and you need to rely on he missing, I think you should give him more skill and less strength

-Your map needs some work, if you want I can ramake your map, also I don't mind doing some maps if you want, I also have a map gallery thing-http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=42876-if you're interested in one of those map tell me (some of those maps need more shading, but if you're interest I can fix that)

Funny, cause I actually needed to give Roy the Javelin to one-round one of the mages.

RkMKkHV.png

Zhen's sprite is a little... scary. Then again, this is just the first release. It's incredibly difficult already.

another silly thing is that if you play past the prologue (into the first chapter) roy demolishes everything.

Edited by phobia

I noticed that you place portraits in both FarLeft/FarRight and MidLeft/MidRight, it's probably not a good idea since a lot of the one behind gets obscured. Try FarLeft and Left instead.

Wasnt this hack supposedly dropped? Because if it was, i dont see him fixing anything anytime soon.

Aye, it was. I had no motivation to continue it. However, I don't see a problem with fixing up the prologue and taking the advice some of you gave me.

Oh, and thanks for the comments guys.

Edited by PixelmanFE

Ah, ok. Maybe one day you'll find the motivation to continue. The hack seems pretty cool.

I'll probably make it open source or something. I have a whole folder with notes and stuff that could be used.