Lets Play: The Last Promise

kurthnaga

Hey guys! I'm going to start making a Let's Play for the last promise, though I'm not sure if I should do it with video or pictures/text... And I want you guys to pick my units! Now I know not all of you have probably played it, but give it a gambit if you have! I'm looking for a team of about 12-15.

1. Shon

2. Kelik

3. Anakin

4. Corben

5. Cia

6. THE BOULDER

7. Tekun

8. Ben

9. Noah

Edited by kurthnaga

Storm, Arthur, Tamiko and/or Mark. Storm is one of only two originally unpromoted bow users, and he gets an experience boost later, Mark is one of only two unpromoted axe-users, the other coming in 6 chapters after him. And he becomes a Berserker, who (I've heard, but not confirmed) have Lethality in this. Tamiko is a good healer, one of two unpromoted staff users and has good availability, and Arthur, while having low availability and is difficult to train, yields good results and is a good mage tank for the first few chapters. He can also use staves upon promotion.

Tekun used to have lethality. =w= He doesn't now. 2 OP. Y u do dis Blazah.

He's got 10 Str at lv6, reaching the 25 Str cap at level 20/12 on average. What would he even need Lethality for? ಠ_ಠ

Edited by Miacis