Fire Emblem Forever (status: dead?)

Krad

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the same glitch as dondon where Delmud gets S lances as soon as he promotes. It was at base in 10x, if that helps at all.

Anyway, really fun hack. Can't wait for the rest. A few comments/questions:

1. Why does Mystletainn only have 35 uses?

2. Really nitpicky, but all right is still officially considered two words.

3. There are some typos here and there, but I can't remember them now. I'll play through again and keep better track.

4. Finn is ridiculous. He was easily my best character. I wouldn't say lower his bases, since he basically has to carry the Leonster bunch in chapter 5 (?). Maybe have him start promoted and/or lower his growths? The rest seemed fine. Not perfectly balanced, but nothing too glaring and enough variety to keep them unique.

5. As for recruiting Tinny, I can see being able to recruit her with someone besides Arthur. That's a long map and having to redo the entire thing would be tedious. I can see Seliph, as it would guarantee her being recruitable, but I can't see any particular reason for him from a story side. Maybe Phee?

Edited by bottlegnomes

Hey Krad, in the next version will you have Mage Knights and Female Sages with the proper animation for staves?

Edited by shinpichu

Sorry for not answering earlier, I was out of town and didn't check this forum at all.

I got the same glitch as dondon where Delmud gets S lances as soon as he promotes. It was at base in 10x, if that helps at all.

Anyway, really fun hack. Can't wait for the rest. A few comments/questions:

1. Why does Mystletainn only have 35 uses?

2. Really nitpicky, but all right is still officially considered two words.

3. There are some typos here and there, but I can't remember them now. I'll play through again and keep better track.

4. Finn is ridiculous. He was easily my best character. I wouldn't say lower his bases, since he basically has to carry the Leonster bunch in chapter 5 (?). Maybe have him start promoted and/or lower his growths? The rest seemed fine. Not perfectly balanced, but nothing too glaring and enough variety to keep them unique.

5. As for recruiting Tinny, I can see being able to recruit her with someone besides Arthur. That's a long map and having to redo the entire thing would be tedious. I can see Seliph, as it would guarantee her being recruitable, but I can't see any particular reason for him from a story side. Maybe Phee?

0.- That's weird. I don't know what's causing it but I'll look into it.

1.- Error. It's supposed to have 50 uses like the other holy weapons.

2 and 3.- Oops. I'll go over the text again and see what I can find.

4.- I'll look into it and see what I can do.

5.- Seems reasonable. I'll probably let Seliph recruit her.

Hey Krad, in the next version will you have Mage Knights and Female Sages with the proper animation for staves?

Maybe.

• 3 weeks later...
Hello. I have 2 questions.

1 where the hero axe?(C4)

2 How to open the 7X and 10X?

:Lakche:

1.- Have Johan stand on this spot:

W8uHHAm.png

2.- 7x: Have Shanan alive and don't kill Ramsus in 7.

10x: Have Ares alive and attack Raydrik with Julia.

Just the end of 10X.This is really a very very great game! Looking forward to the next update.TY. :Lakche:

about master seal question

• 1 in Chapter 2(only Adults mode)

• 1 in Chapter 4

• 2 in Chapter 6(i only find one from town,other one is ?)

• 2 in Chapter 7

• 1 in Chapter 7x

• 2 in Chapter 9

• 4 in Chapter 10 i find three(Intermediate Paladin one,The treasure box two,other one is?)
  • 1 in Chapter 10x :rolleyes:

ModEdit:

Don't double post.

- eCut

Edited by ePamplemouss

• 3 months later...