FE Conquest Final Battle - Map Questions and Tips (Spoilers)

Popo

Hi, SF!

I'm really struggling with the final chapter of Conquest. (End Game: Night Breaks Through)

Are the reinforcements endless? What triggers their appearance? I'm torn between riding out the waves of reinforcements until they run dry or trying to blaze ahead blindly to the boss. Neither strategy is working too well.

Any tips or advice to beat this map? My tanks are Xander, Effie, Midori and Princess Popo. Everyone else is capped at level 20 and honestly trash. I got destroyed by the RNG this time. TToTT

I'm stuck too I have tried stalling and rushing but I have a few ideas

Try to have weapons that are effective to the faceless because of that annoying self destruct skill they have and be careful when you use it the Dragon veins since the faceless that spawn later down destroy the barriers when they come up. Have either Tammy healers or bunch of physic staffs so far to me replicate plus sol aegis and pavise help but self destruct or the waves make me easy pickings even withabdual guard would you care to share Castle adress mines 15248-28993-63985-76431 just to get at least one more unit if you need help and ideas for skills ?

Edited by DannyLight

The faceless reinforcements are indeed infinite, but they start appearing on a pattern after turn 6 or something. If you get rid of the horse pairs, and the enemies that are near them, you can rush the boss. Also the boss is really easy to kill since the Yato negates some of Dragonskin's effect, and you only need to kill the boss once, and the clone dies with him.

If you can, do any paralogues and recruit the children characters. They are impressive units in their own right by the end of the game if thats when you recruit them and can easily shoulder some of the burden if things are a bit too difficult.

Edited by Abysswalker25

Just beat it last night. What I did was tank at the top for a while and slowly bait the lower enemies. Once the map was clear enough I carefully moved down until it was a straight shot to charge the boss and beat him in one turn.

Speaking of, make sure the dudes you send to fight the boss have pair up partners and are at full gauge or close to it. Take him out in one turn.

What I did was use Effie to tank/bait out the humanoid enemies while keeping the sides clear as I slowly moved down. Do your best to take out the Faceless in one turn since they can swarm fast otherwise. Once you get to the last barricade, kill the boss in a single turn.