Favourite Character from each Game?

6: Toss up between Karel and Niime. Karel's supports, whilst basically impossible to actually get, are all awesome, and considering I played 6 after 7, there was some really neat about seeing how he'd changed over the years and the interactions between him and his family. Niime is just a godly unit in every respect, and is pretty much irreplacable in what she contributes. Plus she's old as the hills and still kicks ass! Units like Miledy are strong but still possible to obtain similar results from in others.

7. MARCUS. I don't need to say anything. I'm quite fond of Nino's backstory though.

8. Ephraim. To copy paste from the last "fav char of each class thread"

Lance wielder on foot (my fetish), one of the few Lords with common 1-2 at base, Reginleif is amazing (extra MT, accurate, isn't heavy, loads of uses, crit) gets a horse on promotion not too late in the game (lets him keep up), amazing growths and bases, cool and calculated yet also passionate, Overall just a suave motherfucker.

9/10. So hard! Between characters like Jill, Titania, Mia, Soren, Ike and Nephenee its hard to choose, but I think Jill wins out overall. She has some of the best development of any side character in the entire series, she's beautiful and I love her design. Plus she's a great unit in her own right.

11. Caeda. The original PK, WIN Spear and carries the team hard on higher difficulties. But she also has easily the best recruit conversations in the whole of FE. Minerva and her Whitewings are also great too but Caeda has the spotlight.

12. I'm still playing it, but the way things are going it's likely to be Caeda, Minerva and the Whitewings. Again.

Edited by Irysa

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FE1/11 - Camus. One of the only FE1 characters.

FE2 - Palla/Zeke. Palla is personality-wise one of my favorites from the whole series. Camus is Camus, so yeah.

FE3/12 - Palla/Hardin. Palla is still Palla. Hardin was the first FE villain that was an actual character.

FE4 - Finn. Goes through a lot and has a hard work ethic.

FE5 - Haven't finished yet.

FE6 - Tate (duh) and Galle. I never got a lot out of FE6 characters, but Tate was my favorite of the Peg Knights and Galle seemed like he had really earned his position.

FE7 - Canas. His personality just hits the right buttons for me.

FE8 - Knoll. The above also applies here.

FE9 - Zihark/Marcia. Zihark because of his motivations and Marcia since I have a huge Peg Knight obsession.

FE10 - Zihark/Marcia. I also liked Pelleas, but other than that my favorites stayed the same.

FE13 - Laurent. Unlike Miriel, in his supports it felt like he was actually conversing with other people rather than just using complex vocabulary without acknowledging the other participant.

I managed to keep the list somewhat varied even though my Peg Knight obsession almost got the best of me.

Edited by Topazd255

FE4 Gen I: Sigurd (HM to Ethlyn and Deirdre)

FE4 Gen II: Finn (HM to Seliph, Leaf and Altenna)

FE6: Sophia (HM to Percival and Klein)

FE7: Canas, so stronk and LUNA (HM to Lucius, Pent and Lyn)

FE8: Natasha (HM to Knoll, Seth and Eirika)

FE9: Ilyana (HM to Zihark and Soren)

FE10: Micaiah (HM to Ilyana and Pelleas)

FE11: Elice

FE12: Palla/Catria

FE13: Miriel/NOWAI

FE4 (not played): Lana (AKA, the only FE4 character you're likely to see me speak of in a positive light)

FE6: Ellen, Clarine, Dorothy

FE7: Sain, Farina, Serra, Priscilla

FE8: Franz, Amelia, Natasha

FE9: Marcia, Mist, Astrid

FE10: Laura, Sigrun, Naesala

FESD: Norne, Frey

FEA: Lissa, Maribelle, Nah

Binding Blade: Klein

Blazing Sword: Louise

Sacred Stones: Lute / Marisa

Path of Radiance: Geoffrey / Ranulf

Radiant Dawn: Sigrun

Shadow Dragon: Norne

New Mystery of the Emblem: Katarina

Awakening: Severa / Cherche

• 3 weeks later...

FE1: Jegan

FE2: Alm/Celica

FE3 Book 1&2: Marth

FE4 Gen1: Ethlyn

FE4 Gen2: Leif

FE5: N/A

FE6: Lilina/Tate

FE7: Guy/Florina

FE8: Myrrh

FE9: N/A

FE10: N/A

FE11: Maria

FE12: Linde

FE13: Inigo

FE1/3/11/12: Caeda: A badass princess from the NES era who was never a damsel in distress. Didn't think it was possible. Also, best unit.

HM: Tiki, Ogma

FE2/5: Never played

FE4 Gen 1: Lewyn: The most badass. I didn't even get Forseti my first time through and he still kicked ass. Doesn't hurt that he has an awesome personality, and he later becomes the advisor to Seliph so that's cool too.

HM: Fury, Ethlyn, Sigurd, Raquesis

FE4 Gen 2: Julia: She might be squishy, but her Resire tome says "fuck that shit" and makes her an unstoppable tank. Also, Book of Naga 2OP4disgame. Arvis and Deirdre might be siblings, but inbreeding certainly didn't do Julia any disservice. She's pretty cute too.

HM: Fee, Larcei, Ulster, Leif, Nanna, Seliph

FE6: LILINA, DAUGHTER OF HECTOR, FRIEND TO ALL BRIGANDS! WITNESS HER MOE AND DIE! Seriously though, Lilina wrecks some serious face, and looks cute while doing it.

HM: Gonzales, Miledy, Ellen

FE7: Lucius: The manliest of men. The ladies can't resist him, and the men hardly can either. His light magic will blind any he deems unworthy to look upon his beauty, and that number includes the Black Fang.

HM: Florina, Priscilla, Serra, Erk, Raven, Pent

FE8: L'ARACHEL! PRINCESS OF THE THEOCRACY OF RAUSTEN AND DEFENDER OF LIGHT AND JUSTICE! L'Arachel was Owain before it was cool. Also, she has the best supports out of the entire cast of Sacred Stones.

HM: Eirika, Ephraim, Tana, Innes, Saleh, Joshua, Garcia

FE9: Oscar: He'll wreck you, and he doesn't even have to look at you to do it. Keiran wishes he was as cool as this guy.

HM: Keiran, Astrid, Ike, Jill

FE10: Elincia: This model of the Princess Peg Knight comes with awesome stats, the ability to use Staves, and an unbreakable Brave Sword. Fire Emblem Class Development thanks you for your patronage. She's also one of the best written characters in the entire series.

HM: Ike, Micaiah, Pelleas, Nolan

FE13: Owain: He is Owain, nothing else need be said.

HM: Henry, Olivia, Lon'qu, Lucina

FE1/11: Merric - I've always been a fan of wind mages in general and having Excalibur as his signature spell is pretty cool

FE2: Alm - Dude stabs a god in the face and is a pretty good lord in general

FE3/12: Ryan - Shares my name so I kinda feel obliged to like him a lot

FE4: Leif - Master Knight on a character whose early game can be manipulated to not be shittastic? Sign me up

FE5: Leif - Yeah, same as FE4 but I like him in this cause he's a lord who makes a lot of mistakes and that's pretty neat

FE6: Niime - Badass staffer with a huge magic stat

FE7: Pent - He practically obliterates the map while being a green unit, something few other green units can claim

FE8: Duessel - Dude has super awesome facial hair and manly stats

FE9/10: Oscar - I usually like the green knight of the red/green duo but Oscar really stood out to me among them

FE13: Anna - Super utility unit and has puns for days

FE6: Really like Miledy a lot.

FE7: Florina obviously.

FE8: Eirika and Joshua fight for the top spot.

FE9: Soren omg.

FE10: Soren omg. (although i love Nolan and Sigrun)

FE13: Oh...Virion, Libra, and Henry fight for the top spot.

1/11/3/12: Palla. My one true waifu. Michalis gets an honorable mention for 12 because I'm glad he was playable.

4 gen 1: Llewyn because of the same reasons as OP.

4 gen 2: Ares because he was amazing my first PT and has never really been anything less than great. Honorable mention to Shannan and Oifaye.

5: Evayle. Like her personality. Just wish she was around more. I spent a while making her good for endgame on my first PT.

6: Percival. I mean, come on, have you seen him?

7: Oswin. I've always had good luck with him and he's one of my favorite characters in the series.

8: I'm kind of cheating, but Orson, because I like the story behind him.

9: Titania. Awesome unit and love her character design and personality.

10: Volug. Just read his supports.

13: Basilio. I actually thought they did a good job with him. He's played up as an oaf and brute, but he's actually kind of clever and is a really nice guy.

1/11- Catria. This one was hard, so many characters i like. Out of the 3 sisters, she slightly beats Est in my book, and Ogma is a baller too though.

3- Its totally Camus, whether or not he thinks he's fooling anyone.

4- Another tough call. Sigurd is best lord, Lex is super BA, but Lewyn tops all.

5- havent played it yet, but I have a feeling its gonna be Finn.

7- Nino

8- Gilliam, regardless if I screw up and lose him every time. Seth gets notable mention.

9/10- Mia. Also probably my first 'waifu'.

13- Cordelia.

FE1/11: Navarre.

FE2: CamusI mean "Zeke"

FE3/12: Navarre

FE4: Gen 1: Ayra

Gen 2: Ares

FE5: Mareeta

FE6: Karel

FE7: Batta the Beast

FE8: Never played it.

FE9: Never played. I like Ike in Smash Bros though

FE10: see above

FE13: Gen 1: Gregor

Gen 2: Owain

In case you can't tell, I'm a big fan of Myrmidons.

This breaks my heart :(:

Let's get cracking on Sacred Stones! Is that also coming to the Wii U, or is it just FE7?

My friend has it though, and I'm planning on asking to borrow it. So hopefully that'll change soon.

And Sacred Stones came to Wii U in Japan like a week ago. Now word yet on if US'll get FE7 or 8 on Wii U VC, though they likely will eventually.

My friend has it though, and I'm planning on asking to borrow it. So hopefully that'll change soon.

And Sacred Stones came to Wii U in Japan like a week ago. Now word yet on if US'll get FE7 or 8 on Wii U VC, though they likely will eventually.

Why not playing FE8 via Visual Boy Advance?

FE1/3/11/12: Probably Feena or Caesar

FE4 Gen 1: Either Levin or Holyn. both have amazing hair, amazing weapons, and are amazingly badass. Finn is way up there too

FE4 Gen 2: Ares, Tinny, and Finn are all awesome

FE5: Leaf or Finn

FE6: MAN OF STEEL and to a lesser extent Hugh

FE7: This one is tough.

Gonna have to go with a tie between Dart and Heath

FE8: Joshua and his hat

FE9: Astrid and Gatrie

FE10: See above

FE13 Gen 1: VAIKE TIME then Gregor or Olivia

FE13 Gen 2: Inigo, no contest

As for all time favorite? MAN OF STEEL, Levin, Holyn, and Joshua probably take the all time top spots

FE2:Alm, I guess...

FE4 Gen 1:Can't choose between Sigurd, Lex, Ayra and Levin/Lewyn

FE4 Gen 2:Lakche or Arthur

FE5:Ronam

FE6:Gonzales or Clarine

FE7:Lyn

FE8:Ephraim

FE9/10:Ike, Tibarn or Volke

FE11/12:Wolf or Feena

FE13:Virion