Which one is the 3-13 archer?

Dragoncat

There are two archers. One is level 9, one is level 18. Might have their levels wrong...but the higher level one is to the right of the map. I'm assuming he's the one that's so famous?

In other related news, somebody on youtube named him Trey and has a hack where he's playable. Even though youtube comments are usually crap and trolling, I saw that and found it interesting...

Is his AI different on Easy or something?

Because I played on Easy and he was nothing special for me. In fact, he ran down to go take care of the Laguz reinforcements and died almost right away.

You sure he's not the higher level one? The top left one is lower level.

The stats aren't what's important, it's his actions that can (sometimes?) lead to a fair handful of sub-humans getting annihilated by him.

Is his AI different on Easy or something?

Because I played on Easy and he was nothing special for me. In fact, he ran down to go take care of the Laguz reinforcements and died almost right away.

I never recall seeing him doing that much. I've seen a fair number of people say that it's more likely for him to flop than to rise above.

Okay I found him. He's lower level than the other one because he's a sniper...should call him the 3-13 sniper. Been calling him Bob though lol.

And I'm sad because I just wasted time trying to do a recording...First Nolan died, then come to find out the audio turned out terrible. Was gonna put it on youtube and here.

Edited by Dragoncat

Ive had him shoot his ballista at a couple of laguz creeping up on the left side. Then, i had him jump down, crit that tiger in the lefthand nook there, take out the cat, and nearly destroy the other one, only to die a hero worthy of Odin's hall. (It was only fitting that Micaiah Purge the remaining cat at that point.)

Sometimes he doesnt do anything. I should put him in my Tellius Story. I should call him Oleg.

I played this chapter recently and I didn't really notice any of the AI characters do anything out of the ordinary or worthy of note. So I was confused as to which one was supposed to be the 3-13 archer as well.

Edited by #RR shinpichu

what, did you just like, not use her at all?

on average, she should be at B by that point, if not A.

I used her yeah...just past part 1 it was hard to get any use out of her. Maybe I just suck.

In other news, Ike just beat the stuffing out of Tauroneo and made me lose -_-

my bad dude let me correct myself, just looked at my most recent files.

micaiah for me had a B rank in Light in Part 1's end, and i got her to level 20.

...wait that doesn't make it look better at all, if it helps i used nothing but thani when i had her, 90 uses between 2 tomes yo.

Edited by HF Makalov Fanboy Kai

That might be it. I used thani against armors and horses/when I needed her to do more damage in the chapter with just her and BK in the dark. Most other times I used light/ellight.

thani is free and it's the second strongest usable light tome, why would you not spam thani if you're using micaiah at all

Because I'm an idiot? Idk...I guess I didn't want it to run out too soon.

thani is free and it's the second strongest usable light tome, why would you not spam thani if you're using micaiah at all

Is Thani stronger than Rexaura? I'm guessing Nosferatu is #1.

But yeah the 3-13 archer on the left is insane. He crits like there's no tomorrow. When those cats spawn on that upper left corner I was freaking out because I didn't realize I need to plug someone in those ledges, but that guy came to the rescue. I had Micaiah physic him until he killed them off.

Edited by Radiant head

Is Thani stronger than Rexaura? I'm guessing Nosferatu is #1.

But yeah the 3-13 archer on the left is insane. He crits like there's no tomorrow. When those cats spawn on that upper left corner I was freaking out because I didn't realize I need to plug someone in those ledges, but that guy came to the rescue. I had Micaiah physic him until he killed them off.

strongest is Rexaura, Thani is tied with Valaura for second highest.

My Micaiah can't use her purge because she's at light level C :( Really sucks.

I'm tempted to put him in WoC. I really am lol...

my bad dude let me correct myself, just looked at my most recent files.

micaiah for me had a B rank in Light in Part 1's end, and i got her to level 20.

...wait that doesn't make it look better at all, if it helps i used nothing but thani when i had her, 90 uses between 2 tomes yo.

Got one word for you guys: Discipline. Slap that skill on Micaiah in part 1 and watch the fun.

strongest is Rexaura, Thani is tied with Valaura for second highest.

Oh lol.

I know I'm derailing the thread now, but do people think it's worth actually training Micaiah's weapon level, or should she just stick to staves?