Before it sells out! Tokyo Sessions #FE Collector Edition is UP

This will only be sold at Gamestop and Amazon. Likely will sell out but this forum deserves to know!!!

Here is a link to buy it: http://www.gamestop.com/wii-u/games/tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-special-edition/130255?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=FKSJxY2VJAk-XvtNkmuz6Lxch07Avdjh5w

EDIT: Not up on Amazon yet

Here is an article to more info:http://www.polygon.com/2016/4/20/11466822/nintendo-tokyo-mirage-sessions-special-edition-wii-u

Good luck!

WiiU_TokyoMirageSessions_FE_bundle.0.jpg

Edited by Volke29

The news about this came out yesterday. Had no idea this was up yesterday I was checking. This will likely be a placeholder for me until I/if I can snag a copy from Amazon with 20% discount, Prime shipping.

FWIW, It's up on http://serenesforest.net/ too :D

The news about this came out yesterday. Had no idea this was up yesterday I was checking. This will likely be a placeholder for me until I/if I can snag a copy from Amazon with 20% discount, Prime shipping.

Yea, I'm holding out for the Amazon 20%. Student Discount is too much to pass up

Edited by Elieson

Do you think it will sell out? The special edition didn't sell out in Japan I think. Looking at all the negative feedback the game gets, I predict it won't sell out either unless it prints very few copies. Regardless, I'll still pre-order it no doubt.

Do you think it will sell out? The special edition didn't sell out in Japan I think. Looking at all the negative feedback the game gets, I predict it won't sell out either unless it prints very few copies. Regardless, I'll still pre-order it no doubt.

Eh, nah. I should've said if.

Studen discount versus horrific packaging that's most likely going to damage a collector's edition so YMMV.

Shipping a square package in a square box should be easier than shipping amiibo (Amazon has shipped me sooooo many damaged amiibo).

Shipping a square package in a square box should be easier than shipping amiibo (Amazon has shipped me sooooo many damaged amiibo).

It's not so much the issue as it's usually the material used. In a couple of cases the game arrived in a bubble envelope... which was not exactly going to stop anything inside from getting crushed. Amazingly Fates SE emerged unscathed despite Gamestop's budget packaging solution. I will without a doubt be pre-ordering this in store when I can. At 80 dollars, not going to chance another round of Bravely Default Roulette.

Whether this sells out or not won't determine whether I get this. It has FE and many games that came out toward the end of a system's life cycle ended up being uber rare later. Can't wait to play this in HD on the couch.

The lady behind the counter at Gamestop told me I was the seventh person to preorder the special edition when I did it after work today. Make of that what youwill/

The lady behind the counter at Gamestop told me I was the seventh person to preorder the special edition when I did it after work today. Make of that what youwill/

Really?

Time to head over to my local Gamestop now. I don't want to miss this!

(even though people in my neck of the woods can barely spell SMT)

EDIT: Pre-order = get. Glad they didn't run out~!

Edited by eclipse

I don't think I NEED this special edition but as an FE collector I do WANT it. I'm conflicted in what version to get...

Yashiro is Ludger in skinny jeans, you have your answer :P:

It depends on how much loading times irk you. If you're impatient, I'd skip the SE and go with a digital download. If you have the money, and want to throw it at Atlus, get the SE. It's up to you~!

Yashiro is Ludger in skinny jeans, you have your answer :P:

It depends on how much loading times irk you. If you're impatient, I'd skip the SE and go with a digital download. If you have the money, and want to throw it at Atlus, get the SE. It's up to you~!

Haha, Ludger in an FE spinoff game. Must be one of those fractured dimensions. :D:

Loading times don't bother me, I'm known to be a very patient guy. If I have the money to spend I'll wait until the SE shows up on Amazon. I've got Prime so it comes out to be, actually, $64 with free shipping. Essentially, that's the way to go and I don't feel particularly stressed about this one than with the Fates SE, so I might have some leeway about pre-ordering this. But it's FE- you never know when it will disappear.

It's a good game. It was bad marketing in Japan that caused it to flop.

Was it really that bad ? I thought the FE x Atlus angle they choose was pretty on point, both being pretty popular (not as overwhemingly as Pokémon or Yokai Watch, but still). Also release date being the 12/26, just after Christmas may not have been ideal, but I don't know how similar Christmas tradition is there compared to here.

Also, they just put the first promotional trailer in the Nintendo of America youtube channel, with an emphasis on the FE of #FE being Fire Emblem.

Personally, I'm quite surprised. The game seems to get some good word of mouth, it probably won't sell a lot but this is still nice to hear.

Edited by Avk

I preordered from GameStop.com on Sunday ( I probably won't be able to pick up in store so shipping it is easier). I am really looking forward to playing it .