Share something interesting about yourself!

Popo

-I've lived in 14 different cities, in 5 different states, and attended 12 schools and 1 university (soon to be another city and university)

-I've broken 12 bones in my body, and dislocated a shoulder and 3 fingers. I get hurt good.

-At 5'10, I've dunked multiple times in my life. As stupid, irrelevant, and unimpressive as that is, it's probably the most difficult thing I've ever accomplished in my life. I put much more effort into it than getting accepted into a solid university, keeping a steady and strong relationship, working a full-time job, or keeping good grades in college.

-I've road tripped cross-country, for what that's worth. I also recommend that to any one who could do it with people you like. It's bananas.

-I lost 50 lbs over the past 8 months.

This is incredibly impressive. Good for you, dude.

and I am 6'8" (203.3 centimeters)

I'm really freakin' jealous of this.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see...

- I'm 5'4, for a 19-year old dude...

- I have so many cuts and scars all over my legs and arms; which makes it scary.

- Since I started played videogames (Final Fantasy and Warcraft II in particular); I developed a liking to magic-using classes eventually developing my liking for Ice spells; being the latter one paved my liking to horseback units.

- I have tendencies to inflict plain on my self (per each mistake/misdeed done) due to how my childhood and early teens was a complete mindfuck.

- My parents insist I'm smart; probably due to how my IQ goes.

- I am very sensitive, twitchy and prone to stress; ask my childhood and early teens if why...

- I prefer doing my leisurely horribad and eye-bleed inducing stuff namely artsy and video crap; just for shits and giggles and nuking brain cells with parodies if lucky

- I already did a fair amount of suicide attempts (namely attempt to jump off a building and get hit by incoming traffic) when my depression attacks reaches its full degree.

- I wanted to be a game parodyist someday BUT IT AIN'T HAPPENING CAUSE FROSTY SUCKS HORRIBLY

- I am a foodie and a techie.

- I don't like Math; but I enjoy ROFLSTOMPING Biology.

- I enjoy 80's music and Game OST's

- My voice can get squeaky at some points..... Ughh...

- My hyper-activity tends to be my no#1 method in staving away my depression.

- When people say I'm good at something; I say I'm way below than them... or I am just bottom fodder; nowhere else to go or to climb.

- Also, people say I'm always being a Perfectionist; with all the steep and hard criterion needed before I consider it.

- I listen to gloomy or extremely creepy Game OST's when depression is triggered.

- I hold intense brooding/hatred on myself.

- I am oddly sociable in both sides; being in virtual world and in reality.

Creepy isn't it?

Edited by Frostbite

My turn~!

- My last name isn't particularly long, but it's difficult to pronounce, and really rare. That's why I refuse to share it.

- I have a single lid and a half-double lid.

- I started going blind before I could read.

- I got into my two biggest hobbies during worker strikes.

- I'm female, a computer geek, and Christian. I'm not sure how this happened.

- I got my wheat allergy when I was an adult. Luckily, I was raised on rice, so I always have a good starch during my meals!

- My high school was lame and didn't have a ten-year reunion.

- One of my favorite video games is Beatmania IIDX. Not too many people have heard of it; even fewer have given it an honest shot.

- I see colors more vividly without my glasses/contacts on.

Hmm... Lets see...

- I have this weird skin disease (skin asthma) that makes me scratch my body all over the place. Which left me with a couple scars all over my body.

- I was forgotten in a gas station for 10 minutes once when I needed to pee. (By my family)

- I only like playing football (American). All other sports bore me.

- I only go to movie houses for their stuff (food, popcorn etc.)

- I hate my first name with a passion.

Letssss goooooo! :P:

-My last name is made up because it's a shortened version of Sholevich(or however it's spelt)

-I'm actually not much Russian even though it would seem so because of "Sholevich" so I'm not sure how that worked out

-I rap and I've been told by a good amount of people I'm really good at writing

-I had an awesome beard last summer which my school made me shave

-I hate most new/mainstream music

-I produce and DJ

There's probably other stuff too that I just can't think of right now...

You all have such interesting things to tell! My turn to share~

- I was born retarted/slightly deaf so I was lucky to learn english

- I'm 20 and have never had a boyfriend

- On the above point, I refused a guy a year younger than me and then I asked out a guy 2 years younger than me

- I have never been drunk

- I wish I was born a dude 'cos being a girl's dull and irritating

- I'm a maths and biology nerd

- I have 15 GCSEs

- I'm such an optimist I have pessimist moments

- I love being British since I have 'the accent' XD

- I sometimes think I'm schizo. I hear things that aren't there...

Edited by Jeorge

- I wish I was born a dude 'cos being a girl's dull and irritating

and you think being a boy isn't?

also, these are true for me too;

- I never make eye contact with people when I talk because I'm that shy

- I never wear shorts because they're not comfy and easy to wear (that, and I have bad experiences as a kid always tripping and getting bloody knees)

- I have never broken any bones

• I like maths (nothing crazy hard though), I like art
  • I'd say I'm a 'jack of all trades, master of none'

Edited by whase

You should all know this:

I'm 24, with a 10 year old son and 2 year old daughter.

I'm married to a Canadian, but I'm an American. We are still working on her immigration paperwork, after 5 years.

I own my own house.

I have a degree in Graphic Design, but can't find fulltime/parttime job doing it.

I'm a manager of an upscale Asian restaurant.

For almost 7 months, my only source of internet is my cell phone, which I often tether/plug into my computer and use as an alternative internet source, Phoneternet™.

Though I have never visited New York City, I was born there, and adopted into a family living in New Jersey. I now know I am the oldest of 4, and Cuban, all of which I learned when my halfsister found me over Facebook on my 19th birthday.

And a cruddy one.

I just enrolled my daughter into daycare because my wife and I work 2 jobs each that keep us from being with the kids.

And a bonus:

Although I do not own a monocle, I regularly wear my pocketwatch, and occassionally, a Top Hat.

I also really do have a moustache. You can see it in CR-S01's judgment thread.

Edited by Elieson

Gonna twist other people's facts to work for me.

- I'm a female. I get called sir, dude, and bro a lot. XD

I knowingly call females sir, dude, and bro a lot. Also "man".

Also I used to get confused for a girl a lot but then that sort of stoppped.

aoisvhnvusnzdkbvjuerbver

Half native american, the rest a mix of german, irish, I think polish, and some other european countries. And my mother was born in Canada.

I'm actually Canadian, and cannot practically be less than one sixteenth native american, though I guess I could theoretically be up to a quarter or a half not that it really matters or anyone could tell.

I'm LDS

I consistently read LDS as LSD.

-My most prized possession is a club volleyball t-shirt.

My most prized possession is a CD copy of something that's available for free (legally) online.

My turn~!

- My last name isn't particularly long, but it's difficult to pronounce, and really rare. That's why I refuse to share it.

- I have a single lid and a half-double lid.

- I started going blind before I could read.

- I got into my two biggest hobbies during worker strikes.

- I'm female, a computer geek, and Christian. I'm not sure how this happened.

- I got my wheat allergy when I was an adult. Luckily, I was raised on rice, so I always have a good starch during my meals!

- One of my favorite video games is Beatmania IIDX. Not too many people have heard of it; even fewer have given it an honest shot.

- I see colors more vividly without my glasses/contacts on.

Woah woah woah.

I'm not the only BeatMania enthusiast?

Continuing on with the whole name thing, my last name roughly translates to 'Dweller of the Forest' in some REALLY old language from an area around Scotland. Pretty amusing considering how much time I spend on this site. Oh yeah, and I'm 6'5 and not done growing yet.

Oooh I wish my last name translated to something to do with me XD

~ I can improvise somewhat well with the piano.

You should play for us!

Heehee I only shared my name to the people who I have on my messenger thingy (but one of them said it in irc DDDDD= .... Or I think asked about it?... hmm.... But I think they all have forgotten it by now~)

Let's see.

- I've suffered from anxiety and depression from a young age. When exactly I have no idea but I can assume it was around the time I was 6-8. I didn't know I was suffering from either until I got disqualified from CSUN due to my poor grades and my mother decided to seek help for me. So yeah...

- DUE to my anxiety and depression I've had a very difficult time communicating with others and dealing with my own feelings.

- Despite this I tend to have a somewhat positive outlook on life although it is easily marred by my negative energy.

- In high school I joined the Academic Decathlon team and we managed to place much higher than the previous year.

- I have two fathers. One biological who I only met once when I was 18, and my step-dad whom I live with. I hold no emotional attachments to either.

- I didn't actually "hang out" with friends outside of school until I was in the 11th grade.

>_>

I was able to "Hang out" in elementary but never around middle school and high school... I'm just way too quiet so people just left me be~

I have a couple friends here in university but I still don't really hang out that much either XD

Let's see.

- I've suffered from anxiety and depression from a young age. When exactly I have no idea but I can assume it was around the time I was 6-8. I didn't know I was suffering from either until I got disqualified from CSUN due to my poor grades and my mother decided to seek help for me. So yeah...

- DUE to my anxiety and depression I've had a very difficult time communicating with others and dealing with my own feelings.

- Despite this I tend to have a somewhat positive outlook on life although it is easily marred by my negative energy.

- In high school I joined the Academic Decathlon team and we managed to place much higher than the previous year.

- I have two fathers. One biological who I only met once when I was 18, and my step-dad whom I live with. I hold no emotional attachments to either.

- I didn't actually "hang out" with friends outside of school until I was in the 11th grade.

>_>

You left out your alleged Beard.

And

Oh Ein...

Sigh... I can still recall the time I basically had to beg my mom to hang out at my friend's house.

Not a pleasant memory.

I'm in a somewhat different, yet equally confounding boat. I don't socialize outsude of work. Ever. That's why my wife and I are struggling though a potentially impending divorce.

Let's see.

>_>

mlb_a_wilson_b2_300.jpg

Fear the Beard.

- I do have decent physical endurance and str, but little else >_>

-i have been collecting antique books since I was 8

-family surname was changed by Queen Elizibeth I, curse it.

My real Irish surname is freaking hard to pronounce....

-first name is actually 2 names and both have something to do with Gaelic dialects.

-Back when I went to private school, some classmates made a rap song about my first name. -_-;

-if I don't shave, I can look like a 30 year old hispanic laborer-but if I shave I look like a big 13 year old teen

-_-

-I'm actually quiet mouthed IRL, and stutter once in a while...... o3o

-I wear shorts every day, and don't give a shit about fashion -_- Hell, I dress the same way every day.. -_-

-I have seen many old movies, and am familiar with most of the "Dukes" films.

-I know a little about many things, but not a lot of anything....-_- o_o 0_0

- I enjoy Mario Party 1 -_-

I didn't know you were a girl until now. I always thought you were male because the name Popo is male (not to mention Popo in Ice Climbers is male).

It is also the word for "poop" in a variety of languages.

er

>I am the littlest kid in this topic

I think that is my only defining characteristic.

[stuff]

You left out "incredibly beautiful and sweet".

Uh...something interesting about myself?

I'm me. That's p^retty and uninteresting.

I did this thing.

I guess I was sort of an FE fan as of 12 years ago but quit being one as of about 4 years ago. That's not really interesting, though, just weird.

I'm incredibly handsome. Dangerously so

I frequently embarrass Guillermo and Joshua.

I happen to be Light. You know, as opposed to darkness (see: Fayt, Crash).

Hikarusa has a crush on me.

Zephemeral has a crush on Hikarusa having a crush on me.

Finally, but certainly not the least interesting, we are in love. Yep, you and me. Pretty sudden, I know

I once made a small robot. I also tried (and failed) to convert my NES into a portable device. I have a scar on my left arm from a soldering iron. Out of all my siblings, I am the only one who has never been in trouble with the police at some point.