Fractured Realms: CANCELLED!!!!

Chocolate Kitty

HAH

so like who saw this coming

tbh not me actually

since my laptop decided to take an unexpected turn last week(it was last week right? whatever day thanksgiving in the US was), I actually lost literally everything on it that wasn't in my dropbox and have been pretty unsuccessful in retrieving it. What exactly happened? The thing basically snapped in half when I tried to open it...

So yeah. With nothing to pull from it's sort of implied that we're done here, I've failed you all. Leaving rom hacking behind for FEXNA.

If I do manage to get my old stuff back, I might end up doing stuff again regarding it but.... don't get too excited about that.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that sucks. If the computer's memory not fried though, you could try to rip the data off the hard drive but I guess that's too much work just for a rom hack

Oh well shit happens I guess

• 3 weeks later...

Speaking of fexna...

nah I'm lying, I don't have anything to update regarding that(mainly because I don't think I'm supposed to if I did?)

however, I have a few requests for all of you; as you know I no longer have many of my files, mainly my palette files(if you know me, you know how important that is to me)

so, if people who still had older releases(i'm talking old, like if you remember dunner old), I'd love for their assistance in posting screenshots

needs: --> here (I'll update that .txt file as I get the screens I need/find out I need more stuff; so check that first)

I have some older games of your. I'll check through my games folder to find it, if I can even find it... ;>w>;

Edit: So, it turns out I only have one file intact with my continued shenanigan with my games, you'll only get a few of those. Hope other has more lucks.

Edited by Fateborn

I have what I believe is Lee's first patch (v7.622) and Kalath's first patch (Release 24-8-13) and Do you want the patchs or screens?

I just got v7.622, so I don't think I'll need any screens from there

but the second one more than likely, yes.

man those numbers are so specific and random it hurts

Uh, when you say "Quinn" [Pupil/Mage] "recruit > Pegasus knight version", do you mean you want screenshots from the hack where Magnolia goes from recruit to peg. knight? As in, the hack before Fractured Realms?

...Except I don't remember Quinn promoting in that one.

I don't recognise half of those names...

Uh, when you say "Quinn" [Pupil/Mage] "recruit > Pegasus knight version", do you mean you want screenshots from the hack where Magnolia goes from recruit to peg. knight? As in, the hack before Fractured Realms?

...Except I don't remember Quinn promoting in that one.

I don't recognise half of those names...

iirc quinn's promo item came at the start of the last chapter that was released but wasn't finished, but I could be wrong; but, yes; you are spot on!

and poor ulir, no one remembers you :(

@deranger, I thought that was when tara had the awful palette; good thing you showed the screen anyway. thanks

Edited by Skitty of Time

• 3 weeks later...

WAT DO U MEAN BY CANCELLED???

In all seriousness, that's a nice lookin' map. I suppose I can assume that this is being done in XNA, seeing it looks different to EXP. I could be wrong though because I'm never keeping up with these things.

WAT DO U MEAN BY CANCELLED???

In all seriousness, that's a nice lookin' map. I suppose I can assume that this is being done in XNA, seeing it looks different to EXP. I could be wrong though because I'm never keeping up with these things.

it's actually the upgraded version of this map here

And yeah XNA

why anyone would bother with fexp is beyond me