FE8 Reverse Recruitment LTC Run

Technically anything is replicable in GBA FE, isn't it? There has been pretty iffy stuff so far (like Cormag's boss kill feed in Chapter 3 at 38% hit) but the way FE GBA RNG works, you can rearrange stuff to your favor.

If it were something that actually factored the clear, it wouldn't have happened.

Regardless Chapter 5x made me sad I couldn't sacrifice Tana to save a turn, because FE8 doesn't work like FE6 that when the lead unit dies, the rescued unit still gets to move :(

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really really cool! I always like when people combine gimmicky stuff like reverse recruitment (which is cool and even challenging by itself) with challenge stuff like LTC. Plus, I love Syrene (even though she's normally the worst prepromote in the game IMO) so that makes this even better!

That's a shame that Tethys cant follow Syrene enough spaces to kill Novala in 1 turn. I imagine chapter 7 will be 2 turns with Syrene and Tethys. Syrene da bess holy shiet.

Techinically it is one turnable since syrene can drop someone, but they need like 14 strength and 10 speed or something to orko with a javelin, and you're not getting that normally. or rig low% thunder crits with ewan

here's 5x in 5 turns. 4 is possible but it requires a lot of rigging unless i missed something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7G-6nLAG38&feature=share&list=UUcp11fr85Q1lEVSEHtv53pA

I tried to find a way to sacrifice Tana since she respwans, but I couldn't find an effective way since the rescued unit doesm't get to move after she dies.

Also Chapter 8 whip, i'm not too sure if I want it, since I already have an 8 move flier.

Edited by General Horace

Oh...you haven't posted those yet...my bad. Also, Chapter 7 might be tough to plan for a 2 turn because of Knoll lol.

Yeah its rage inducing

i might actually have to three turn which makes me really really sad because knoll dies to a stiff breeze

Yeah its rage inducing

i might actually have to three turn which makes me really really sad because knoll dies to a stiff breeze

I'm surprised you've deliberately ignored any and all opportunities to give him some good exp.

Because really, Knoll as a lord isn't that bad. For example, in chapter 8 Knoll laughs at the mages near Tirado attacking him (they often 2HKO Eirika) and he can, and he can actually counter the archers.

Then there's chapter 16... Yeah. Unless you do a double-warp which I think impacts your turn count negatively.

Pretty bad that he gets E staves upon promotion, though it's not like he'd able to warp himself. A 10/1 Summoner lord sounds cool, but pointless.

im pretty sure i'll be able to 1 turn 16, so it wont be an issue

double warp doesn't affect it negatively since you have like 3-4 excess warp charges usually

Edited by General Horace

im pretty sure i'll be able to 1 turn 16, so it wont be an issue

double warp doesn't affect it negatively since you have like 3-4 excess warp charges usually

Does it involve a second Warper in Natasha/Artur? I'm looking at the map right now and I'm having difficulty imagining a 1-turn even with Boots on Knoll. Wonder what you have in mind...

I saw "FE8RR" and I really thought my hack had been leaked somehow xD. But it's not Random Reclass, it's Reverse Recruitment.

You tricky dog.

I had a similar thought, I was thinking, FE8 Random Reclass LTC run? Gonna depend on the random reclasses.

I had a similar thought, I was thinking, FE8 Random Reclass LTC run? Gonna depend on the random reclasses.

Yeah that fooled me at first too. As for me, I have to continually remind myself that everything isn't 0% growths after watching a lot of 0% growths stuff lately.

It's gonna be pretty funny when Seth shows up and is terrible.

Edited by Walhart

Nah base level Seth is still usable later on. Not as awesome as he would be but he's showing up at level 1 promoted, that's enough.

He should be about as useful as Syrene is normally, so not very useful. But yeah, I guess he technically is "usable".

In RR, Franz beats Seth in availability and all stats besides luck and res. Horace is also training Amelia. I doubt Seth will be useful anywhere, though Franz probably has very little use after the desert too.

Yay for deliberately not posting Chapter 6 yesterday so it looks like I'm updating consistantly!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtGr0QQVBVA

Its possible to 1 turn this chapter, but it needs a crit or a unit that isn't Syrene with 14 strength and 10 attack speed with a javelin, which is pretty unlikely

Edited by General Horace