Fanart

nacho

Here's part two! I apologize if it wasn't okay to split the post. I just thought it would be easier for everyone this way.

Ray and Sofia

Ray and Sofia

Ray and Sofia

Source here

Saleh

Ewan

Lethe

Lyn, Eliwood, and Hector

Ephraim

Innes

Forde, Franz, and Kyle

Innes and Eirika

Source here

Kieran and Marcia

Marcia

Est

FEDS characters

FEDS characters

Source here

Edited with a few more pictures from one of the sites in the last post. I completely forgot to post these. O_o

Ike and Mia

Ike and Mia

Ike and Mia

Mia and Rhys

Mia

Source here

Edited by Spring

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh snap, I missed loads of good stuff. Really awesome fanart that Spring and Amelia!!! posted. Haven't checked all of Spring's sources yet.

btw Amelia, where's that cute Lilina fanart? Also, I'm pretty sure that's Noish because Aira never had anything to with Elty and Noish+Aira is a pretty decent pairing gameplay-wise. Also, the last one is not Lex. It's an awesome fanart of Rinehart.

Here are some fan arts I found and saved in my computer. Sorry but I found them on Google, DeviantART and Photobucket so I don't have the source.

Most (if not all) of the art that you just posted is from this site. I'd recommend checking out the site. The art is gorgeous. I'm particularly in love with the artist's collection of FE1/3/11 work (I think I posted a bunch of it earlier in the thread), but everything on the site is gorgeous. The artist is incredibly talented.

Oh, and so this post actually contributes something to the thread, here's some more art that I found recently.

Lilina

Chad, Lugh, and Ray

Chad and Lugh

Noah and Fir

Clarine

Tiki

Lugh and Ray

Sofia

Eirika

Lute and Artur

Source here

Cain and Catria

Catria and Cain

Cain and Catria

Catria and Cain

Source here For this one, it's impossible for me to link to precisely where I found these pictures because the site's url doesn't seem to adjust when going to different parts of the site. I found these pictures on a side part of the site that I just listed, separate from the site owner's own art (whose art I didn't post right now because I think that I have posted some of this person's artwork before and I couldn't see any reason to repeat myself), and it's either a Cain/Cain-Catria fanclub or the pictures were gifts to the owner of the site. The translator that I use isn't great, so I couldn't quite tell. I think it's a fanclub thing though. Anyway, I just thought the picture were cute and I like the pairing, so I wanted to post them.

Caeda

Marth

Caeda

Tiki

Nyna

Palla, Catria, and Est

Merric

Florina

Nino

Ninian and Nils

Vanessa

Eirika

Tiki

Marth

Caeda

Source

Most (if not all) of the art that you just posted is from this site. I'd recommend checking out the site. The art is gorgeous. I'm particularly in love with the artist's collection of FE1/3/11 work (I think I posted a bunch of it earlier in the thread), but everything on the site is gorgeous. The artist is incredibly talented.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you!

You're welcome. :)

Anyway, I was snowed in for a couple days, so I had some extra of time to sort through fanart sites.

Feena

Oscar, Boyd, and Rolf

Fa

Tana

Draug

Caeda

Nephenee

Saul

Castor

Lilina

Ellerean

Frey

Kieran and Marcia

Lethe and Lyre

Elincia

Marcia and Kieran

Source here

Kyle, Syrene, Forde, and Vanessa

Myrrh

Ike

Ike and Boyd

Boyd

Soren

Oscar, Boyd, Ike, Mist, and Rolf

Boyd and Ike

Ephraim

Eliwood and Harken

Tana and Eirika

Ike

Ray, Lugh, and Chad

Pent

Kyle and Ephraim

Sain

Roy and Wolt

Source here

Elice and Merric

Elice and Merric

Ephraim and Tana

Ephraim and Tana

L'Arachel and Rennac

Fire Emblem 8 characters

Source here

Cain and Elice

Cain, Elice, and Marth

Catria and Cain

Catria and Cain

Cain

Merric and Linde

Tiki

Source here

• 2 weeks later...

Question for you all - I'm looking for some good images from Hakanago (that epic FE fanart site that closed a while back. ) Do any of you all have a photobucket album dedicated for just that?

http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/jj175/Krad-Eelav/Zihark/ < over 100+ pictures of Zihark. Yeah, I'm dedicated. XD

Most of them are Zihark/Ilyana though, if you like that pairing.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pretty art. ^_^ Thank you for posting it! Out of curiosity, do you guys have the sources on hand? I'd love to see anything else that the artists might have done.

And in the spirit of keeping this thread alive...

Sofia

Fir

Gerik and Tethys

Gerik and Innes

Eirika, Saleh, and Seth

Eirika and L'Arachel

Eirika and Seth

Eirika and Seth

Marth

Camus and Michalis

Abel

Marth

Eliwood and Ninian

Erk

Lyn

Kent and Lyn

I'm hesitant to post the source to these pictures as a couple of the pictures on the site in question might not be entirely safe for work, depending on your viewpoint, and I don't wish to upset anyone. I'm not sure about the best way to approach this. I'll be happy to give the site to anyone who asks as long as that's okay. It's really only a matter of a couple of pictures there which might be viewed as inappropriate.

Pretty art. ^_^ Thank you for posting it! Out of curiosity, do you guys have the sources on hand? I'd love to see anything else that the artists might have done.

And in the spirit of keeping this thread alive...

Fir

Meh, 1st one is from DA, the others I found on PB long ago. Plus if you're wondering where to find them. Mostly on Pixiv (Japanese only) and some on other sites, which some members have posted the source.

Lol

That'd be young! Karel.

[spoiler=Some more...]

7180452.jpg

2172258.jpg

5501778.jpg

5976540.jpg

Lol

That'd be young! Karel.

Is it? The description has it as Fuuin art and, while I'm well aware that Karel is in that game as well as Rekka, I assumed that child!Karel would probably be labeled as Rekka art, considering that Karel is closer to being a child in that game then Fuuin. Considering the game designation of the art and the hair style which looks a lot like Fir's, I assumed it was Fir dressed like her uncle as children are sometimes prone to do, but I won't argue. You're likely right.

I will say though that while I don't mind being corrected (I welcome it actually, as I'd rather see my mistakes corrected then otherwise), I do think that the correction could have been phrased a bit more politely. I don't think that anyone likes to be laughed at or made to feel stupid. The "Lol" struck me as unnecessary.

I don't know. Maybe I'm being overly sensitive, but I took some offense at that. I apologize if I'm being overly sensitive. I don't wish to cause trouble.

Thank you though for answering my question. I appreciate it. ^_^

Edited for grammar and a mild add on point.

Edited by PenandPaper71