Mistakes or errors on the site

VincentASM

The asterisks part is confusing. It sounds like it's saying the stats are for HHM, and the asterisks are used to denote EHM stats, but while Limstella has her lower stats marked with an asterisk, Fargus has his higher stats marked. Is this a mistake?

I admit it is rather confusing, but I couldn't think of a better way to word it ^^;;;

You're correct on all aspects though. Limstella uses the "super" Sage class on both Normal modes, which has a Con of 7, but uses the regular Sage class on both Hard modes. So even though her stats don't change between ENM and EHM, there is her Con difference.

Fargus is another oddity, because he's treated as a generic on EHM and thus gets ridiculous bonuses (one of the only times being a generic is useful).

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a cheap way of learning Roy's storyline without playing, I read the game script. It also serves as a useful method to proof-read. These are the ones I have found for the later chapters - admittedly, I switched off to start with ^^; I'm sorry that most of these points are pretentious.

Chapter 16

The entire recruitment section between Miledy and Zeiss. Miledy's name hasn't been formatted to be bold and has a lack of colon after her name.

Chapter 17A

"Their first mission was to enter Ilia and finish off the remaining Revlutionaries. Once that was done, they would proceed to launch direct attacks on Bern."

Revolutionaries, o missing.

Chapter 21

Yodel:

"Yes, that is my next point. As the the fire-breathing Dragons can change into human form, is highly possible that the Dark Dragon can as well. In fact, we have a suspect. There is a shaman called the Dark Priestess whom King Zephiel keeps at his side at all times."

Typo.

Chapter 24

Jahn:

"Although he is gone, the Idoun resides in the chamber behind me. She is waiting for the chance to free the world."

May be wrong, but if Idoun's a name, 'the' should not be necessary.

Ending B: Final Chapter

Roy:

"I'm glad to hear that you'll be staying is Ostia."

In?

Edited by Crazy Foxie

In the FE4 Chapter 10: Light and Dark script under on Enemy phase after conquering both Chronos and Rados (Miletos), it had the bracket thing ( [ ) in the way on the end of empire? in Yurius's quote, should that consider to be removed?

http://www.serenesfo.../script_10.html

Yurius:

You still don't get it, do you... You're too old, father. Don't you think it's time you retired?

Or do you still have thoughts of banishing me from the empire?[

Edited by King Marth 64

Guest Guest

Hello~ I seem to have stumbled upon some minor errors in the Shadow Dragon item locations section. I'm currently at Chapter 17 and found a Devil Sword and Silver Axe in chests which I believe the site mistakenly lists as a Devil Axe and a Silver Bow.

Here is some awful quality camera phone shots:

dr9oaq.jpgriers1.jpg

In the FAQ section of the FE13 coverage, there is an error in your answer to the question "I received a sidequest from SpotPass, but how do I reach it?"

You wrote that secret Gaiden chapters downloaded via SpotPass can be accessed after chapter 24, but this is not true. They cannot be accessed until after chapter 25 (the penultimate chapter), since the Endgame is technically the 26th chapter.

Guest BrandedOne

In the DLC character descriptions for Kakusei, there is a typo for Eirika's: "warf" should probably be "war".

http://serenesforest.net/fe9/script/script_9.html

Ike

Death and destruction are all part of war. My father said that a lot. "The first casualties of war are those without strength and those without luck." "And there's nothing you can do about it. Live with bravery, be daring and fearless. Live for those who have died." And yet...I can't help but think f I were more powerful...I could save more people. Couldn't I?

I was reading through the FE4 Script and find a mistake with gaebolg name

(When ending the player phase, Cuan and Ethlin appear with an army in the desert)

Cuan:

Ethlin, Lenster may be a small country, but it's a country of warriors. My entire family is descended from the Crusader Noba.

In a war of justice there is no loser. My father wants us to give this battle all we've got.

Ethlin, don't worry. I have the Gayborg with me. I'm not going to fall with this at my side.

Anyway, I really believe I can help Sigurd out.

EDIT:

The mistake is also said later in the chapter after ethilin and cuan deaths especially considering that Cuan says Gae Bolg later...

Trabant:

The woman brought a child with her, did she? Ahh... Cuan's daughter. This is gettin' good!

You tell 'im to hand over the Gayborg, otherwise the little girl gets it.

Heh heh... Cuan, whatcha gonna do?

Cuan:

No! Altenna... Ethlin... Argh!! So this is as far as I get...

He can have the damn Gae Bolg, but he better not lay a finger on Altenna!

Edited by LeaderR Elliot

This isn't an error, just an omission, though I feel safe to say that one small event conversation doesn't merit a topic, so...

From Blazing Sword, chapter 7, if Serra visits the southeastern most house with Hector in it.

Serra:

Excuse me! Is anyone home? An empty house... How dull!

(Serra leaves, Hector appears).

??? (Hector):

Whew... I thought she would find me for sure. She's been working for my brother in Bern. And now she's returned... Ahh...

The inconsistencies of Latona's gender between the Japanese version and North American version is not listed in the "Localizations" sub-page, nor in the script for chapter 19 of sacred stones, although it is mentioned in the "Heroes of Fire Emblem" page. It's kind of confusing.

In the Front Page of this site under in Affiliates external links, that link I just checked to the Shrineofseals.net and it had somehow showed up as this site possibly be gone or removed as a 401 Error:

Gone

The requested resource

/forum/index.php

is no longer available on this server and there is no forwarding address. Please remove all references to this resource.

Edited by King Marth 64

• 2 weeks later...

In the Front Page of this site under in Affiliates external links, that link I just checked to the Shrineofseals.net and it had somehow showed up as this site possibly be gone or removed as a 401 Error:

Well yes, someone decided to put it out of its misery as the former place that took Fire Emblem Universe's hacking resources and title as the premier English FE GBA ROM hacking community information source.

• 3 weeks later...

I've come with another update with the FE1 manga - volume 4! Once again, look in my signature. Please update the manga page whenever time allows.

Mediafire's not cooperating right now, but it'll be up in a few days.

I was told this was the place to site-related errors, so here's one I found (albeit minor).

On the FE 7 Average Stats page for Serra her Defense value at level 20/6 is the last correct one until 20/9. Levels 20/7 and 20/8 should have 7.75 and 7.9 respectively.

(In case your curious, I ran across this error while checking to see whether my units at the end of a playthrough were RNG screwed/blessed and Serra happened to be pretty normal with respect to defense.)

Guest Master Sake

http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Chapter_16:_The_Atonement%28Script%29

Nasir

The heron clan possess no fighting skills. Their tribe survived by living a life of peace and piety within their forest. Unlike other laguz, they never focused on developing their strength for the purposes of combat. Anyone with any knowledge of laguz would have known such a thing. At the very least, the citizens of Begnion would have known this. However, they had lost their leader, and in their grief, they cared little for the truth. They were merely looking for some way to vent their rage and despair. Isn't that true...Apostle?

Nasir

Please, Lord Nasir! Your tone of voice...

Sanaki

It's all right, Princess Elincia. He speaks the truth, be it with a sharpened tongue or no.

The bolded Nasir should be Elincia.