I can finally play PoR!

After weeks of Dolphin feature editing, computer hardware modifications, and RAM allocation changes, I can finally play FE9!

Older pc has problems running dolphin effectively...

I still can't play metroid prime :(

Edited by Elieson

Ilyana sux, use Soren.

angry.gif

Ilyana is almost equal to Soren. She has a bit less Magic but she can wield Heavier Tomes. She also has more leeway to S Thunder For Rexbolt!

Wait you guys struggled to get Dolphin to work? My only problem was "With Vsynch on the game crashes randomly"

We don't all have space age computers and impeccable knowledge of how to deal with bios and ISO crap and whatever else might pop up.

Which version were you trying to use I couldn't get dolphin 2.0 to run and I have a fantastic computer . 3.0 however runs every game fantastic

I'm using the latest build of 3.0, straight from the site, and I just can't get the game to boot up... I feel like there's something obvious I'm missing (it's not DirectX Runtime, I got that), and no one can help me through Google. :\

Do you have visual c++ basic installed or any other visual c++ program . What type of error message are you getting ? What game isn't booting up? Is it path of radiance because both path of radiance and radiant dawn need specific settings to work correctly. What version of dolphin did you download? 64 , 32 bit ? You might have just simple downloaded the wrong version .

Edited by The_Purple_Knight

Do you have visual c++ basic installed or any other visual c++ program . What type of error message are you getting ? What game isn't booting up? Is it path of radiance because both path of radiance and radiant dawn need specific settings to work correctly. What version of dolphin did you download? 64 , 32 bit ? You might have just simple downloaded the wrong version .

I have C++ Redistributive Package downloaded. POR isn't working and it's not any error message, it's simpler; or maybe more confusing; than that. I load the ISO and then it looks like it's going to start up; the FPS and such are doing fine; and then the FPS drops to 0 after a second, and the screen just stays black. I've changed quite a few settings and nothing helps this, the game will not start.

I have 64-bit. My comp is 64-bit, but is this still in error?

Have you tried an other isos maybe the iso you have is corrupted . Look through this post and make sure everything checks out with your version of direct x and what not. If everything checks out try a different version of dolphin. I personally use the originally 3.0 32 bit despite having a 64 bit operating system . If trial and error doesnt work try posting your computer specs and problem on the dolphin or the emulator zone forums because they are far more knowledgeable then I am on the subject .

You're in freaking Asia. Why the hell do you not have a better computer than the rest of us?

Cause I'm stuck on a crap computer; the good one is always in the hands of someone who plays LoL for like 24/7 nonstop playing until the next school begins.

Edited by Frostbite