Pokemon GSC draft

Darros

Yeah, but of those Pokemon...

Sentret - Would be helpful, but I am stuck to playing in the morning and at night because I work ten hours a day. Could maybe catch on weekend, but I will explain in a bit.

The bugs - Would not even help me anyway.

Ekans - Honestly probably would have been my next pick, except I did Gold for some reason.

I guess I want to experiment, because most of my runs are "Totodile smash, Totodile kill!" If it means powerleveling Chikorita at times, well fine.

Also, I am moving this weekend. As such, I do not know when I will have internet again. If my turn comes up before tomorrow morning (EST, so 24 hours from now), I will pick someone. If not, I will probably not be on until Wednesday or Thursday, so whoever is before or after me, feel free to pick whoever, as long as they are in Gold. Thank you.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VAPOREON IS MINEEE!

Cause I can live with Slowpoke, Spearow and Totodile wrecking stuff until I get my first water stone.

Edited by Frostbite

Since it's been 24 hours, do we RNG a Pokemon for him? :< I'M SO CONFUSED.

Well according to the rules yeah he's supposed to get RN'd a pokemon, but I never figured the draft creator would be the one it happened to

I pulled up an RNG earlier, and it landed on 100, which is Voltorb. So assuming he automatically gets Voltorb since it's been more than 24 hours already, I want to draft Espeon. >A<

Throwing a curve ball here and drafting

LEDYBAAAAAAA

I've also started, and being the idiot that I am have saved over all my screen captures up until basically this point (just got my 5th badge). Well, here's the team so far regardless. I went to Pryce right after Mordy instead of going to Jasmine/Chuck first.

feraligatr.pngferaligatrmoves.pngledian.pngledianmoves.png

crobat.pngcrobatmoves.pngtauroso.pngtaurosmoves.png

Edited by frat_tastic

Derp, I'll take .....................................

I guess I'll take ................. Pinser :P:

because I can just set the clock for the bug contest date!

:awesome:

Edited by The Insane One