Pokemon GSC draft

Darros

Every time I play through a Pokemon game for the first time, I pick the Water type.

Also, there was this one time, I solo'd Crystal with Feraligatr. Except for a few Revive's in the Elite Four and then I never did beat Red. I should probably try that again sometime.

One last thing, do you want to be RNG'd a Pokemon for fun, or maybe just be given absolutely awful Poke's, just to say you beat a draft with those Pokemon drafted. No one needs to know that you didn't use them.

If so, I nominate that you draft Ditto, just for laughs. You can't have Corsola. She's mine.

Haha I love this idea. If its ok with everyone, I'd like to go back to my turn and take Ditto (unless someone else really had their heart set on him).

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm, things are kind of messed up. It's ASKs turn to pick because he never really did (I dont think he knew that). And frat, you still have to pick to maintain order or you will be RNGd. Just pick shitty pokemon no one wants or something. I'll give you 24 hours from this post ASK.

We all kind of just went from his original pick of Houndour that he edited out due to waiting for the previous person. Then we went from there. As for frat's turn, he already went back and picked Ditto.

I've just beaten the Elite four. Since the only difficult part of my PT so far was lance I will only cover his battle. I used Granbull, Ampharos, Poliwhirl, Piloswine, Typhlosion, and Xatu.(all of my Pokes were level 46-48)

Lance

44 Gyarados

47 Dragonite x2

46 Charizard

50 Dragonite

46 Aerodactyl

I lead with Ampharos and OHKO Gyarados with a thunderpunch. He then goes to one of his Dragonites and I switch out to Piloswine and 2HKO it with Icy wind. He sends out Charizard and I send out Poliwhirl, who OHKOs Charizard with surf. He then goes to his second Dragonite who I take out with Piloswine(after making a mistake of choosing fury attack instead of Icy wind on the first move). He then uses his third and most powerful Dragonite who I damage with Piloswine before he gets taken out. I use Poliwhirl next and he does a little damage. Then I go to Granbull who is a surprisingly good dragon-killer with strength but he can't finish it. I go to Ampharos who finally takes down Dragonite. I then OHKO Aerodactyl with Ampharos.

Edited by Austin LePurple

• 6 months later...

Hey! this existed!. And for the first time since my kid was born, I have time for video games. Might as well be Pokemon.

Headed back to Cherrygrove, beat a Rattata and a Hoothoot. Went north. Hoothoot, Youngster, Level 9, Youngster, Bug Catcher, Rattata,

Some other stuff happened. Caught Sentret, lv 3, and got Chikorita to lv 10. Between Caterpies and Metapods, Sentret and Chiko get to lv 6 and 11 respectively by Violet City.

Chiko and Sentret clean the Tower up, getting to 14 and 9. Time for the gym. Sentret took the Pidgey, while Reflect, Poisonpowder, Tackle combo took Pidgeotto. Not even a Bayleef yet.

Chikorita - 15

Sentret - 9

Got the Egg, then started toward Union Cave. Fought through the trainers, promoting evolving to Bayleef on the way. Kind of chuckle at the guy asking if I beat Faulkner. Of course I did. They wouldn't let me down here if I didn't.

Get to Azalea Town. Talk to Kurt, on to Slowpoke Well. Got Furret. Beat them all. On to the gym!

Azalea Town Gym - Furret takes the gym

Bugsy - Furret takes Meta and Kak, Bayleef throws a Reflect and Poisonpowder, then Tackle's until death. Furret Quick Attacks a few times for the badge.

Bayleef - 19

Furret - 18

Rival - Bayleef Razor Leaf's Gastly. Furret takes the other two, even after getting burned by Quilava.

Caught the Farfetch'd for Cut, which was taught to Furret. Togepi hatched for no reason. Headbutt given to Bayleef.

Caught Abra Drowsee, then traded for Machop. Did not remember about Dratini being available this early when I drafted it, but hey, might as well try to get it. Be back later.

Edited by bobflac

Bought Dratini from the Game corner. This will be interesting. Random grinding...

Whitney gym - Machop all the way.

Whitney - LOw Kick Clefairy, Low Kick x2 against Miltank. I am very disappointed that I have never used Machop against Whitney before. Badge get.

Bayleef - 23

Furret - 20

Machop - 25

Dratini - 11

Bayleef massacres Sudowoodo. Ran west from Ecruteak and got to Olivine. Received Good Rod and fished out my Corsola. <3.

Went back, beat the Kimono Sisters, got Surf, taught Surf and Strength to Corsola and Surf to Dratini. Went east through the mountain. Caught Girafarig.

Ecruteak gym - Dratini and Girafarig double team the gym. Drafted Girafarig just to troll this gym, then found out that Dratini was available. Go figure.

Morty -Found I was too weak for the Gengar. Grinded. OK, go.

Morty take 2 - Agility up. GIrafarig Confusion sweep through Gastly, Haunter, and Gengar. Haunter had Curse'd him, so second Haunter "fainted" him before second Confusion could finish, so Dratini finished it with Surf.

Bayleef - 30

Machop - 27

Dratini - 26

Corsola - 29

Girafarig - 22

Beat the rival. Confusion Zubat and Gastly, Low kick Magnemite, Surf (Corsola) Quilava.

Caught the bounty hunter. He'll be fun. I hope promise.

Caught the Red Gyarados for HM Slavery. Traded the Red Scale for Exp Scale.

Went up the lighthouse in Olivine. Headed to Cianwood. Got the Potion.

Gym - This place is alot of work with Pokemon who for the most part are bit players. Much fun.

Chuck - Dratini Thunder Waves Primeape, two Dragon Rages. Thunder Waves Poliwrath, Dragon Rages while he's paralyzed. Sweep!

Girafarig - 25

Dratini - 28

Everyone else the same

No Flyer!

Jasmine - Machop amazingly gets KO'd cause he sucks apparently. Corsola takes out the two Magnemites. Steelix finishes her when she fails to OHKO. Dratini finishes the job.