Lunatic Beat in 165 Turns! (Prologue + Main Story)

no it isn't actually.

It is for a LTC run; you know what I mean. Maybe. emo13.gif Obviously you wouldn't need it on a normal run, and much less so on an efficiency run. What I mean by that statement is simply that you can't double berserkers with 28 SPD (or often even 26 SPD ones since you're stuck with pallies so often), and you're still left with the need to ORKO them, so RNG abuse can get a bit excessive in the later chapters (not so much the earlier ones).

Settling for 3-4 turns instead of 2 defeats my purpose for the run, really. If you disapprove, I really honestly don't care.

Edited by Kngt_Of_Titania

He was responding solely in terms of the enemies, he didn't care too much about the run. At least, thats how I view it.

Alright, that makes sense. I edited my last post to reflect that then.

LTC is by definition just turn count, and entails no penalty for other things like turn counts. If you want those sorts of things to be taken into account, look to a run with better different conditions.

Although this had conditions of its own, so whatever.

Edited by Othin

LTC is by definition just turn count, and entails no penalty for other things like turn counts.

Does it say that in the Oxford English Dictionary? What right do you have to speak for everyone else with regards to what is and what isn't LTC?

Although this had conditions of its own, so whatever.

Well according to you, it wasn't an LTC run, then, since LTC runs /only/ care about turns. Indeed, you would be hard-pressed to find a "real" LTC run.

Well according to you, it wasn't an LTC run, then, since LTC runs /only/ care about turns. Indeed, you would be hard-pressed to find a "real" LTC run.

Tried to think of a way to reword it to make more sense and couldn't, so I'll just stand corrected.

Edited by Othin

Tries to think of a way to reword it to make more sense and couldn't, so I'll just stand corrected.

Tbh, I just call it a LTC run with 100% recruitment. Most of the rules simply involve FE12-only things like Real Time Clock or RP, just to clarify what I used.

Tbh, I just call it a LTC run with 100% recruitment. Most of the rules simply involve FE12-only things like Real Time Clock or RP, just to clarify what I used.

Argghhh... Matthis! So hard to recruit...

I just let him die because to me, he is not that good of a cavalier...

<3 Those Roro Axes and Kleine Bows... Camus Lances are fine too...

Argghhh... Matthis! So hard to recruit...

Matthis as an enemy actually keeps you alive by keeping another jav cavalier enemy from attacking and killing off Sirius. It's hilarious. He costs turns, but isn't that bad to recruit.

Recruiting the Wolfguard while 7 turning C19 is absolute hell. Like literally the second hardest FE chapter I've ever done (I've done FE6 HM C7 and the ilk), because you have ONE space on the entire map that you can use to lure Wolf (and since you need a flier to reach it by turn 3, you need to get the Iote's Shield while still 2 turning C13x) while not causing 9 reinforcements to be spawned every 2 turns near the boss; this guy (30 DEF unit highly recommended) must then lure Wolf halfway through the map so Marth can recruit Wolf on his way to the throne. And since you can't kill the boss so Vyland will spawn, you have 9 dracoknights spawn (6 in range of your units) at the exact same turn 6 cavaliers near Vyland reach your units. And these are all H3 enemies.

Recruiting Michealis while using a base Minerva means I had to get her to the village (literally on the opposite CORNER of the map from her) by turn 4; to do this, I had to put her in range of a Meteor sorceror and a wyvern that MUST double her (since it has 28 SPD and draco cap is 23 SPD), which would obviously kill her. To circumvent this, Marth has to max out his DEF, have 1+2 RES, and have 29-33 HP (enough to be killed in one shot by Meteor but enough to survive a Tomahawk hit and a wyvern hit); this means he's targeted by 2 Meteor sorcerors (both with a 70% displayed chance to hit), both of which he must dodge. However, this means Minerva is only targeted by the wyvern, which doubles her and leaves her with one health. C21 has practically NO room for error to recruit Michealis and 5 turn with 1xAgain 1xRescue use. Michealis meant C21 took me like 2 weeks to beat properly and is easily the hardest FE chapter I've ever done.

• 1 month later...

Hey, could you please tell me how you did Prologue 5? That's one I've been wondering about, as I can't imagine your chances of beating that in two turns being very high even if your My Unit has had HP/STR/SPD/DEF level ups for every level he's gained.

Edited by FionordeQuester