Jyosua

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

... oh god... no offense intended, but this looks uuuuuuuuuuuuuuugly ;A;

/shot

WIP means Work in Progress, my friend. This is just temporary until we make some modifications. You are free to use the default IPB skin until then.

Also, I added a WIP version of Magical Purple.

And yeah I have to put the ads back.

Gimme a sec...

THE GREEN! MY EYES! THEY BURN! SOMEBODY, END THE PAIN QUICKLY AND PAINLESSLY!

WIP means Work in Progress, my friend. This is just temporary until we make some modifications. You are free to use the default IPB skin until then.

I know, I'm just saying that the green looks ridiculous, that's all. >.>

Is it just me or the green is brighter than the one we used before?

It is. I'm having a hard time perfecting the look.

Pardon me but... no shit, Sherlock.

Do you have an option that doesn't burn my retinas to hell and back? A nice calming blue might just do the trick...

I really don't get the big issue with post counts sticking around. Really, what's the trouble? It's never caused problems in the past, at least none that I can think of.

Oh my god...

THE GREEN!!! EYES BURNING!!!

THE PURPLE!!! EYES STILL BURNING!!!

I'll stick with IPB skin then.

But SF look fugly, not nice, doesn't really look like "forest" at all. Plus we didn't get the chance to say goodbye to Leane. >:

In my personal opinion, the green is getting better. Slowly. Check it out now.

Pardon me but... no shit, Sherlock.

Do you have an option that doesn't burn my retinas to hell and back? A nice calming blue might just do the trick...

no clue no clue at all

The green is getting better, actually.

I'll have to work on this tomorrow. I'm sorry guys, but I have work in the morn.

Guest Goldie

I.. like it because purple happens to be my favorite color, though it'll feel odd for a bit going from green on the front page to this. Guess I'll just make the forum a shortcut. :]

Is it my fault that my eyes are pretty sensitive or has the light of judgment has finally come to strike down the non-believers in JC (AKA turn me blind)?

ooo, i can finally twitter my posts!

just what i needed!

jp, i like this new version and i have liked it since i first saw it at other comms. and seeing my post count after such a long time. didn't know i posted that much.

Edited by Eltoshen

OK, this is kinda annoying... I use the "Back to top" button frequently and now it's no longer here. I keep clicking the "mutiquote" by accident. Jyo, could you please. (I mean PLEASE!!) bring back that button? *headdesk*

Edited by Luke fon Fabre

I'm getting really confused with this layout. I can't see the difference between most posts and signatures, I can't see clearly where quotes are used (I'm used to those boxes) and I cannot clearly see the lines between different posts.

can't you put the old one as an option?

also, it just took me a moment to find the 'add reply' button...

EDIT: oops, I set it to the green one because I was used to green. put it on IP.board now, that's a bit better~

Edited by whase