Shuuda's Art Thread

Shuuda

I'll be using this thread to show my latest works off to you guys. For now, I'll just start off by posting my most recent, and more successful pieces. I hope you will enjoy.

[spoiler=Statue Guarded Alter]temple11.jpg

temple12.jpg

[spoiler=Simple Sword]Sword.jpg

Sword2.jpg

[spoiler=White Yang Pokemon]Reshiram3.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are a few images of something I've been working on today. Some of the images have environment fog applied to them, which was done mostly just to check it out. The landscape style in these images was actually inspired by the Azura's Coast in Morrowind, for anyone who is familiar with that awesome game.

[spoiler=Mossy Rock Tomb]OceanTomb2.jpg

OceanTomb3.jpg

OceanTomb1.jpg

OceanTomb4.jpg

I hope you enjoy, and feel free to leave comments.

... Jeez, Shuuda, I had no idea you were an artist. These are all pretty incredible. I think I tried using a program similar to this and I failed rather miserably, so things like this always impress me. I hope you can continue to be successful with this rather awesome stuff.

Edited by Luka Megurine

I was kind of sad that I could not make a successful skeleton for this one, but I'm rather happy about the actually model itself. So here's a quick picture.

[spoiler=Tsutaja]Tsutaja.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I've not posted for a while as I was busy creating my latest piece as part of a university assignment. I already posted a preview of this work, but here is the entire piece:

I hope you enjoy, and feel free to make any comments.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was doing some doodles during a lecture today and decided to have a go at one of the little things I ended up drawing. So I present this here since I like the way it's turned out so far.

[spoiler=Heavenly Blood Staff]Staff1.jpg

Staff2.jpg

Staff3.jpg

Staff4.jpg

I hope you enjoy. And of course, feel free to comment or critique.

Here is a little something I spent the afternoon working on.

[spoiler=All guns are sexier with scopes]Gun_2.jpg

Gun_3.jpg

Gun_1.jpg

I hope you enjoy. And of course, feel free to comment or critique.

This new thing I made this evening has quite a few images for it, partly because I figured out how to use the cloth dynamics. Here we go.

[spoiler=Veiled]Tanto_1.jpg

[spoiler=Revealed]Tanto_3.jpg

Tanto_4.jpg

Tanto_5.jpg

Tanto_6.jpg

Tanto_8.jpg

Tanto_9.jpg

I hope you enjoy. And of course, feel free to comment.

Well, here is something I made last evening since it was pretty simple and cool. It's a replica of one of the swords from Katanagatari.

[spoiler=Hari]Hari_2.jpg

Hari_1.jpg

Hari_3.jpg

I hope you enjoy, and feel free to comment.

Edited by Shuuda

• 1 month later...

Two things to add here.

First of all, I would like to point out my devientart account. I hope that you'll visit it as I hope to continue adding content in the future.

Second of all, I have a few "in development" shots of current projects. This time, it's scenery for my Game Art and Design module. There is still lots of work to be done in terms of texturing, but these shots display some of my tests with lighting.

[spoiler=Tunnels]TunnelDevelopment3.jpg

TunnelDevelopment5.jpg

TunnelDevelopment6.jpg

TunnelDevelopment7.jpg

I hope that you enjoy. And feel free to comment.

Oh, very cool. I especially like the contrast of the bluish daylight vs the warmer incandescent lights, and the reflections. The dust/sparkles on the water are also nice.

One thing I noticed with the water was that the ripples seem to be kind of repetitive in some places. I know water is irritating to work with, but it stood out to me a little-- the bottom left corner of the second-to-last picture is the main area I noticed it.