Big NOCers - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also i totally missed that conq made that semiclaim thing in his opener. i blame being on my phone and skimming for like, the few times in the day when i was not focusing on boardgayms

##Vote: Manix

why make the specific point in mentioning that you forgot about Conq's semiclaim if it didn't actually have any effect on your vote?

ALSO half of my role is to dole out posting restrictions to people. Using that half of my role enables use of the other half of my role. So starting D2 you will probably see some PRs on people I find suspicious.

But it's such a completely irrelevant thing to say. Nobody would have known you'd missed it if you hadn't said it, and you missing it didn't affect anything in any way. I know it's RVS but it still strikes me as fluff for the sake of fluff.

The vote doesn't matter right now (it's only end of phase votes, I think?) so it feels like you're overexplaining yourself rather than just shrugging it off.

Words are hard.

##Unvote

##Vote: Manix

that doesn't answer my question though? if it does i'm clearly braindead enough that i need sleep

let me try and rephrase. would you rather i plead ignorance later if conq's role has some sort of "bad" effect to us, that i contributed to it, or would you rather i acknowledge that now and accept that?

that was @bbm

@sb: it might be end of phase but i don't even care, i'm acknowledging said claim and still going with it

i'm just going to go to sleep, i literally spent 12 hours out today and my brain is packing it in

tomorrow i won't be around for some indeterminate amount of time because my parents cannot into giving my accurate information of when i'm being dragged around. and unlike today, i won't have internet access at all. later

But like SB said, Conq's role is at the end of the phase and you're presumably going to change your vote to someone you actually find suspicious later on. It's not like this vote was intended specifically to trigger Conq's role.

Would also second SB in asking Vhaltz for more clarification.

also Vhaltz didn't have a stop codon what a nub

one more post because you know i'm bad at this

@sb: the vote still had the intent of "rvs wagon consolidation". i'm going to chalk the overexplanation or w/e down to my brain being completely screwed from having to think and socialize all day.

##Unvote

##Vote: Vhaltz

still needs more wagons that can actually give some info. reiterating previous asking for explanations + making a larger wagon

Post where I voted Paperblade was initially a jokevote, then figured I could turn it into a reaction test if I called it serious and he thought SB was actually a dayvig. SB posted later like "wtf" which clearly gave away that he wasn't, but I was hoping to hint at SB that it was a test and drag it out to see if Paper came back and reacted to it. The code I put out after trying to nudge him into pretending to be a dayvig reads "TEST" after transforming codons into aminoacids. Not likely to get any reactions now that SB continues to not go along with the dayvig thing so w/e. This was dumb and far fetched in retrospect and I'll probably drop trying to reaction tests, I'm bad at them and I don't want a repeat of last game.

Somewhat dislike BBM. The point he brings up about Manix's aftervote-post being fluff is alright, but the way he followed it up after Manix explained feels like he's just trying too hard to stick to the vote

But like SB said, Conq's role is at the end of the phase and you're presumably going to change your vote to someone you actually find suspicious later on. It's not like this vote was intended specifically to trigger Conq's role.

Manix's reason for voting Conq in his first vote post was just to ED1 build wagons so ???

Then there's Manix's response to ED1 votes being switching from one vote-for-the-sake-of-wagon to another vote-for-the-sake-of-wagon which is also bugging me.

@BBM/Manix You should both post more things on other players when you're back around. I don't want Manix-BBM back-and-forths to be the only thing you guys post.

##Unvote

##Vote: BBM

I'll be around but not posting much to avoid muddling up the thread since I don't really have any good tells atm.

So much for inactivity, how am I supposed to overspam you guys ;_;

Vhaltz "reaction test" sounds dumb to me too, what kind of reaction were you hoping for? What kind of reaction would be scummy from that? In general I don't like reaction tests because they're almost always used in dumb ways or as a way to backtrack on stupid stuff you did.

Currently don't see the deal on Manix, but hey, since you acknowledged Conq's role, do you have any thoughts on it? Like, do you think it is a something we should do, or are you completely indifferent to what people do but decided to mention it's existence?

@Vhaltz: Can't the exact reason you're voting BBM (feels like he's just trying too hard to stick to the vote) be applied to SB too? Not seeing why BBM would earn a vote when doesn't even get a comment.

Day 1.1 - Votals

BigBangMeteor (2) - Conqueror, Vhaltz

Kaoz (2) - Scarlet, Paperblade

Manix (2) - BigBangMeteor, SB

Vhaltz (2) - j00, Manix

Balcerzak (1) - Strege

eclipse (1) - Balcerzak

Paperblade (1) - Kaoz

Scarlet (1) - eclipse

Not Voting (1): Refa

You have 59 hours and 20 minutes left in the day. With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

E: Also if somebody reading this thread could cover votals while I'm asleep, that would be great.

Edited by Prims