Day 1.1 - Votals

Bluedoom (4) - scorri, Kay, Sangyul, Scarlet

EVILBLADEASSASSINLOVERFLOWER2322 (3) - Elieson, SB, Mitsuki

Elieson (2) - Bluedoom, EVILBLADEASSASSINLOVERFLOWER2322

Shin (2) - Polydeuces, Shin

Sangyul (1) - Shinori

Scarlet (1) - BBM

Shinori (1) - Eurykins

You have 65 hours minutes left in the day. With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOOD MYTHICAL MORNING!

WELL I have a hard time reading certain people, Marth and Shin more so than anyone else (eclipse too, but she's not playing). With that in mind

I knew marth was online and wanted a reaction from him before other ppl would butt their noses into my question, like people tend to do on SF (myself included, I know I know).

It wasn't really a test to end RVS, but was more in hopes to catch a potentially off guard Marth with something, and either catch something from him, or build a foundation for future reads.

Surprisingly, a few other things came up, including: Mitsuki's comment about blue, Shin avoiding discussion altogether for a selfvote.

Also more in a bit, my computer needs to restart

Okay, so what Raymond said about Elie was fair enough, but his Marth vote feels kind of bad because he tells Kay to "please expound" and then votes Marth for basically the exact same reason as her, but with a few more words behind it.

@Marth- okay I forgot about the initial vote. Why is Elie worse than Refa?

Yeah I agree with that vote since there's no legit reason for Refa to vote Elieson(or none that he has given)

But this wasn't the reason behind my Refa vote at all? I voted him because I feel like Refa is someone who would actually claim scum as mafia just as a joke and I was interested to see how he would react to it (but he ignored it so meh.) Would've expanded on it at the time were I not running out of the door.

Marth, when did you ask about scum fakes and for what reason?

It feels like Raymond's vote on Marth is to appease BBM whilst he's being attacked by him. Why didn't you vote for Marth when he'd first made the post rather than leave it until later, considering you were completely voteless at one point?

##Unvote

##Vote: Scarlet

Actually i thought I had more to say and after dealing with stupid technical things at work, I either lost my train of thought and forgot, or really didn't have anything else today.

Refa sounds overly paranoid with his last post

##Unvote

##Vote Shin

Seriously. it was like 2 pages of one liners. There's nothing worth saying?

Marth, am I scum?

Actually i thought I had more to say and after dealing with stupid technical things at work, I either lost my train of thought and forgot, or really didn't have anything else today to say.

I can words, only sometimes though

Alright, THE FLAN is slept and ready to jiggle for justice.

Yeah I agree with that vote since there's no legit reason for Refa to vote Elieson(or none that he has given)

Because Eli played stupidly and regardless of his alignment one can expect a wagon on him. If Refa were to place a vote based on RVS he can just stick it there if a wagon builds up later for reasons many other would've stated.

aka easy vote

This is in regards to SB's vote on Refa (I'm not remembering that long-ass other thing), right? If you feel this way, then why is your vote still parked on Elie? Besides, Refa's post was arguably still RVS, so the unusual nature of the vote is natural. SB's vote similarly can be written off in this regard as a null tell, even if nobody's taking issue with it.

Mitsuki's vote is also bad and is admitted sheeping, though it may be RVS for her still so meh. Also, why do you care about the wincon thing when that wincon reaction test thing had nothing to do with you? IIRC, Prims always styles the "Town ______" as green. Others use blue just because. She did bring up a good point wrt Elie's test that I'm willing to pursue, though, so she's not a concern.

I'm not a huge fan of Kay just popping in with a one-liner and a vote, but I also don't like how Raymond jumped on it right away demanding reasoning. He also seems waffly in terms of the Elie thing, but I liked how he handled the whole thing. His Marth vote - which was essentially sheeping Kay - is kinda bad though.

Elie, why are you going on about Shin's selfvote? He probably still thought it was RVS (as evidenced by the way it was worded, almost as a reply to my RVS vote), plus... it's Shin. That sort of thing this early is null, especially for him. Elie in particular, what about Refa's last post is paranoid to you?

I also don't like the Marth targeting with his reaction test. It was pointless and I feel like we're wasting our time with it.

Randa, make an actual post that isn't bugging Shin for his self-vote.

##Unvote

##Vote: Eliedad

Poly, I'm interested in what you think of Marth so far?

Marth seems... well, I'm not having an easy time of reading him.

On the one hand, he had a perfectly reasonable reaction to Elie's test, which was just weird. And I think the desire to pressure both Eli and Refa is plausible at this stage of the game, especially .

On the other... I don't get the whole thing with him agreeing with your vote at all. As well, his explanation for the Refa vote on Elie being scummy is kind of... bad, I guess? Especially since he kept his vote parked on Elie as a pressure vote, which makes no sense fmpov on ED1.

Overall, I'm null on him, but I feel like he's more likely to flip scum than town at this point. Still more comfortable with my vote on Elie for now, though.

Mitsuki's vote is also bad and is admitted sheeping, though it may be RVS for her still so meh. Also, why do you care about the wincon thing when that wincon reaction test thing had nothing to do with you? IIRC, Prims always styles the "Town ______" as green. Others use blue just because. She did bring up a good point wrt Elie's test that I'm willing to pursue, though, so she's not a concern.

My vote was mostly a joke, but since SB is a good player when he's town and likes bussing his scumteam when he's scum I think it's a valid strategy to sheep him. I don't think he'd be bussing his scumteam at that point though.

I think I misunderstood something, but at some point I thought there could be several different colors for the "town x" thing, as I recalled it being blue for me while others were talking about green and black, and thought I could get some reads based on that. Then I went back to check and I saw it was green.

By the way, Elieson already answered me.

Prims told me that scum may or may not have safes when I asked him if the question was modkillable which made me think that maybe they're unaware of the wincon bit?

I don't get why anybody would answer that scum might have fakes when you ask them if you can talk about the color of your PM. What did you ask exactly?

Also, what do you mean about scum being unaware about the wincon bit? I mean, I get what you're saying, but why do you think it's relevant?

SB, I thought your Refa vote was at least somehow serious and not entirely RVS, as you gave a reason for it and explained the logic behind it afterwards.

Please expound.

I don't think Refa's RVS vote being maintainable as serious is important. Therefore, it's a silly thing to vote based on. Yes, it's barely-not-RVS and everything has to be blown out of proportion to be voteworthy, but idk how to explain it, to me Marth didn't have the usual attitude of less seriousness about it.

No, when I voted him it was to ask him to give reasons for his reaction test, then when he unvoted me, it was for possibly not knowing the town colour thing was green.

Do you think he'd really do a reaction test on that if he didn't know the color, then disagree with your answer? I can see him doing that as scum and then just ignoring your answer, so someone else could say if it was wrong or people could assume he knew your answer was correct, or just assuming you had the answer right and saying so, but that's it. If scum!Eli didn't know the answer himself, why would he say it was black after that? Okay, maybe Prims messed up or something, but it would be unnecessary anyway, so imo it's less likely. He would have already established that he was doing a reaction test to scumhunt, which is presumably all that's necessary from a scum PoV. Looks to me like it was Eli first checking that you knew the right color, then "correcting" you to see if you'd panic and scumslip. Not scummy imo.

Okay, so what Raymond said about Elie was fair enough, but his Marth vote feels kind of bad because he tells Kay to "please expound" and then votes Marth for basically the exact same reason as her, but with a few more words behind it

Agreed. Raymond, did you vote for Marth over me for a particular reason, or was it just a matter of only having one vote?

I'm not a huge fan of Kay just popping in with a one-liner and a vote, but I also don't like how Raymond jumped on it right away demanding reasoning. He also seems waffly in terms of the Elie thing, but I liked how he handled the whole thing. His Marth vote - which was essentially sheeping Kay - is kinda bad though.

1. It was 6AM and I wanted to get back to sleep, not play mafia all morning.

2. Was there really that much to say?

Overall, I'm null on him, but I feel like he's more likely to flip scum than town at this point. Still more comfortable with my vote on Elie for now, though.

That doesn't sound very null to me. "More likely to flip scum than town" is a scumread, especially considering that there are more townies than scum, so it's not exactly a 50/50 chance. I think you're waffling and might prefer to put your vote someplace slightly more inconspicuous.

Marth is still scummier than Poly for pushing way too hard on silly things this early in the game, but just barely.

So I'm gone just touch on some things for now.

Elie: Horrible test. But I don't think it's an alignment tell.

Raymond: Shitty Marth vote. A bit hypocritical about Kay's lack of reasoning with their vote.

Marth: Really wtf is that Refa reasoning. And how the hell does Eli's test you he's scum. And then just as a general question, why did you ask about Fake Claims?

However I don't think any of these are valid reasons to vote so I'm going to continue looking. I'll be on for another 20 minutes then I got a doctors appointment.

Why is Elie scum, Poly? What's suspicious about the Shin vote considering Shin didn't do anything? Even if Shin just thought it was RVS, as you claim, that still means he didn't read the thread, which is lazy if nothing else. Also, you're voting Elie but haven't really weighed in either way on his reaction test other than to say it was dumb.

randa did you roll scum again

No I'm just panicking about my knee. Depends on whether or not I'll need reparative surgery on it. Which would make me lose my freshman season of football. Which scares the hell out of me. So nope just RL whit.

Mulled some more stuff over with Poly's last few posts and I think he's scum.

His read on Marth is kinda non-committal, and it felt kinda like he was dancing around giving one until I pressed him for it. His Kay opinion is "why only one line" which is an easy way to throw suspicion on someone who doesn't really deserve to have suspicions on them. He also takes both sides of the argument with pressing Raymond for asking for more content out of her which is a double standard, and his Raymond opinion is waffly at best. His Eli suspicion feels like he's defensive of Shin and calling out the reaction test in a way that's completely wrong considering it wasn't useless at all, considering that we're all still talking about it now.

##Unvote

##Vote: Polydeuces

I think Marth is town who's looking in the wrong direction due to #45, the "scum may or may not have fakes" comment he said that Prims made doesn't sound like something that Prims would tell scum and I don't think that Marth would think of faking something like that either?

gl with the op randa

Shin avoiding discussion altogether for a selfvote.

Remember that funky timezone I live in? That was literally all I could get posted in my super short lunch break!

Eli's vote thing was clearly a joke, I'm surprised people were silly enough to even consider it anything meaningful. With a fair portion of the game not producing anything meaningful, I'm hard pressed to see how Eli can justify a vote on me over say scorri. Dat vote be scummy, looks like you're trying to get an easy wagon going on someone who hasn't posted much, it's got less conviction than a jury full of politically apathetic gibbons! Whilst Eli's test is by no means a scum tell, the sudden tunnel on me is.

Besides, the true colour of town is salmon pink, get it right, man. Mitsuki, learn to sheep harder! Also form an opinion on something! Start small, like global warming or whether bow ties are cool or not! And since you've posted again, you should really say why you're keeping your vote, is it still a joke or are you being serious?

Marth's vote on Eli could have had some sound basis, but the fact that Eli "might not know the colour" is a pretty weak case. Also the "Eli will get a wagon, regardless of alignment" is a horrible way to justify things.

Currently both Marth and Eli look pretty bad, although it'd make no sense whatsoever for both of them to be scum, unless this is one of Eli's schemes gone wrong.

##Unvote

##Vote: Elieson

Whilst SB has some valid points, I disagree with Poly being scummy, it feels more like Poly's standard "derp" play.

Eli's vote thing was clearly a joke, I'm surprised people were silly enough to even consider it anything meaningful. With a fair portion of the game not producing anything meaningful, I'm hard pressed to see how Eli can justify a vote on me over say scorri. Dat vote be scummy, looks like you're trying to get an easy wagon going on someone who hasn't posted much, it's got less conviction than a jury full of politically apathetic gibbons! Whilst Eli's test is by no means a scum tell, the sudden tunnel on me is.

It was one post.

Morning guys~!

- WRT Elie:

~ Kinda bad reaction-test with the question, imo, and not something I'd necessarily expect out of you. (And you said that you were hoping you'd get him to answer it alone before anyone else could? That just seems weird and very narrow-sighted.)

~ Post #57 (Shin vote and other stuffs) sounds weird to me. You say Refa's overly paranoid in his last post (but don't elaborate), and then you vote for Shin based on the fact that he RVS voted himself? (I would also disagree that the 2 other pages prior to his post = meaningful content in itself, so I don't see the dire need for him or others to have jumped out of the gate with serious content with his first vote.) Seems really nitpicky and a really easy vote.

Other stuff that stuck out to me/I didn't like- sticking this shit in spoilers 'cause I can. [@Prims: We can haz ISO's please? <3]

[spoiler=Read this or suffer my wrath (not really- ILU all. <3)]

Anyway my vote is gonna stay on you for now because that's a scumslip IMO since if you were town you should've known what I was talking about when I said 'its green' and there's no reason for you to think the wincon thing is in any colour other than black.

Nitpicky.

Baa baa much (with a case/vote that in itself was kinda bad?). Stahp with the ezpz buddying/voting, srsly.

I feel like pressuring Eli and Refa but I don't have the power of two votes, y'know?

Obvious notion is obvious, but you also didn't state who was higher priority at the time- Elie or Refa. Kinda makes your "support" for SB's vote/case and your justification of why you did/didn't vote change seem really weak.

Will I ever stop being town?

##Vote: Refa

Sheeping SB for best strategy.

Town wincon is usually/always colored blue in SF, right?

I don't think Elieson is scum because of asking about wincon color if it's usually a different color than his own. There's still something I don't get though; Elie: Why did you ask Marth and not someone else?

The amount of laziness in this game already in ED1 is legendary. Ezpz vote much? Try harder.

As for myself I kind of think Elie is town because I don't think he'd pull a test that was so blatantly dumb as scum.

Or as scum, he can easily do stupid/blalantly dumb things to just paint himself in a townie light. Not hard. I don't see what he did as any sort of means/tell of scum or town.

I don't see Elie's move itself as indicative of alignment. In the end I don't know Elie's intention behind what he did, but it certainly helped bring us out of RVS. So, while I would consider it bad play at any other point in the game, it ended up being useful at this point. I think pushing the town out of RVS can be considered pro-town.

As for the people jumping on Refa: somewhat. I don't know what to make of SB's reasoning and Mitsuki's sheeping, but Marth stating his willingness to vote Refa for... ...parking an easy vote on Elie is hypocrisy if I've ever seen any.

##Vote: Marth

Pot meet Kettle. Ezpz voting on Marth while everyone else was doing so as well. Seriously?

Alright, THE FLAN is slept and ready to jiggle for justice.

This is in regards to SB's vote on Refa (I'm not remembering that long-ass other thing), right? If you feel this way, then why is your vote still parked on Elie? Besides, Refa's post was arguably still RVS, so the unusual nature of the vote is natural. SB's vote similarly can be written off in this regard as a null tell, even if nobody's taking issue with it.

Elie, why are you going on about Shin's selfvote? He probably still thought it was RVS (as evidenced by the way it was worded, almost as a reply to my RVS vote), plus... it's Shin. That sort of thing this early is null, especially for him. Elie in particular, what about Refa's last post is paranoid to you?

I also don't like the Marth targeting with his reaction test. It was pointless and I feel like we're wasting our time with it.

Randa, make an actual post that isn't bugging Shin for his self-vote.

##Unvote

##Vote: Eliedad

This post feels bad to me.

- Mitsuki voted bad and sheeped, but apparently pulling up one good point wrt Elie's "test" is good enough to make her 'not a concern'?

- No elaboration on Kay/thoughts on her vote/one-liner, aside from saying he's not a 'huge fan' of it.

- Raymond was demanding at first, and then waffled (but he [Poly] apparently liked the way he handled the case?), and had a bad Marth vote (sheeping Kay).

- Elie had the Shin vote (which I agree was an easy/bad vote), and probably played badly by the whole Marth target reaction test.

- Poke at Randa for content.

And... this somehow results in an Elie vote?

You said yourself (Poly) that we're wasting our time mulling more and more over the poor reaction test- okay, that's debatable given how poorly the test was executed. But if that's the case (and should just be disregarded as a whole), that leaves Elie's Shin vote as the remaining reason for your vote, while Raymond (according to your post) seems to hold more merit in terms of voting/pursuing? Why then are you still voting Elie over anyone else you listed?

And also, your reads/thoughts as a whole are flimsy as hell, imo.

TL;DR: People need to stop sheeping shit, and I don't like the wagons that are popping up needlessly ED1 (IE. on Refa, Bluedoom, etc.). Kinda concerns me, all the easy vote dropping and whatnot.

##Unvote

##Vote: Polydeuces

[And cut by Shin post, but will look at that later. Lazy relaxing times for the Eury~]

Shin and Poly for scumbuddies?

All day everyday!

Eli's case on me revolved around me not posting at a time where I'm likely to be busy. To forget all other reads to follow one of inactivity looks pretty poor. I think it would be fair to call that a weak case by any means. Whilst I don't get why Poly would want to defend me, I think it's fair to act on Eli's bad vote.

I find Poly and Shin's interactions interesting as they both vote for Eli (who attacked Shin), and both defend the other from another person attacking them by trying to discredit their cases.

And since people keep getting this wrong, Mitsuki's "sheeping" vote on Refa was based off a joke how if I'm scum I bus hard (and lead people to my buddies) and as town I'm not awful as town too, so sheeping me is a good strategy.