Almost OC Mafia - Signups

SB.

So apparently people want me to put up my poorly named mafia game. Surprising.

[spoiler=Rules/Mechanics/Setup Info]
1. The game is NOC, for the most part, meaning you don't talk about the game outside of this game thread while it is ongoing.
2. If you're dead and have not received a link to the graveyard, don't talk to anyone. If you have received a link, don't talk to any living people. Living people, don't talk to anyone.
3. Screenshotting is terrible and will be punished accordingly.
4. Editting posts is banned, and modkills may be handed out based on the severity of the edit.
5. Quoting any information the mod may have given you outside of the thread (role pms, reports, etc.) is banned.
6. Should you be modkilled, you automatically lose. Tactical modkills are even lamer and will be dealt with accordingly.
7. The game starts on Day 1.
8.Nights last for 24 hours, days last for 72 hours.
9. If your action fails or is redirected, you will be informed as such.
10. In order to lynch, at least one third of the living game rounded up must be voting the same wagon. Two thirds will hammer early.
11. Failure to achieve a lynch will result in universal loss, although no lynch may be selected once by gaining at least a third of the votes.
12. MYLO/LYLO will be announced, but the only factors it will take into account are numbers of living alignments, lynches and factional kills. If the gamestate was 5/2 with a vig shot, MYLO would not be announced.
13. This game is cardflip. You will learn the role name of any players who die but their full role pm will be hidden.
14. Investigations are not guaranteed to be accurate.
15. There is at least one Vanilla Townie in this game.
16. Every player (including Vanilla Townies) have access to a 1-shot instantly resolving Neighbourize that may be used at any time and cannot be blocked, allowing them to converse with another player until one of them dies.
17. Play to win, but try not to make the game not fun for others while you do so.

Read the rules for explanations of stuff.
Playerlist (12/12):
-Junko
-Refa
-Euklyd
-Frosty Fire Mage
-Bluedoom
-Green Poet
-BBM
-Polydeuces
-Eurykins
-Shinori
-Camtech
-Shin

Subs (1):
-Prims

Not doing Informed Observers aside from Rein who checked this thing before I was actually a checker, but if you want access to the graveyard to spectate I'll give it to you.
Edited by SB.

Sorry Wen, but how you played in the last two games I hosted were incredibly frustrating for me as a host (and for several players too), so I'm going to say no on this one.