Doomsday Clock Mafia - Town/ITP Win

NekoRex

I wish I could've claimed DayVig (though looking at the setup, i doubt it'd have done me any good).

Also, this game diiiiid have quite a bit of swing, with two town-sided extra kills, and mitsuki who could've easily disabled the extra kills.

But as you all know, all my best games are swingy as fuck, so i'm ok with it

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Which of course doesn't work" but it's not setupspec, it's "why did my doc not work" spec. Out of interest, let's say we lynched Poly D4 and I tried to use my roleblock on Shin N4 and he hooked me. If he hooked me and still got the kill through, he'd be, for all intents and purposes, clear and would ride through all game. Holding back information is still misinformation as it is misleading. Imagine if a cop got the result "Your target was town" but wasn't told if he was redirected.

"Which of course doesn't work" but it's not setupspec, it's "why did my doc not work" spec. Out of interest, let's say we lynched Poly D4 and I tried to use my roleblock on Shin N4 and he hooked me. If he hooked me and still got the kill through, he'd be, for all intents and purposes, clear and would ride through all game. Holding back information is still misinformation as it is misleading. Imagine if a cop got the result "Your target was town" but wasn't told if he was redirected.

Shin can't roleblock and kill on the same night, so that doesn't work.

And yes, I would tell a cop he was redirected, because that's vital to the information return, which a cop is entitled to. The doc/jailer isn't.

You could have asked me if you got roleblock confirmation, and you even did ask, which I (SB) answered.

Edited by NekoRex

@NNR: Idk I consider it pretty bastard and I'm sure that was just an example of what can happen but I guess we just have a different perception of "vital information".

I'm glad we didn't lynch kirsche D1 now...

Yeah you guys have a switch in your brains that wants to lynch protective roles. Thankfully I was not full doc so I got away with it.

Manix, I'm sorry for chewing you out since I was a lot harsher than necessary, but like... please, please learn from the fact that BBM was not scum or even ITP this game. Also please make sure what you're saying explains why the player you're casing has scum intent.

Don't recall being an ass toward Mitsuki so I assume that's a misinterpretation :X

I don't think my play here was that great but I got the Elie wagon rolling and apparently made a null slot very obvtown so go me.

Shout-out to kirsche for excellent doc choices and not being paranoid I was blocked from going on the kill after targetting me because I totally would've been worried about that in his position.

Neat set-up by the way, good job NNR.

I'm just happy that I was town, my play in all honesty was probably not amazing because I didn't even remember how to scumhunt for the first day (hence the reaction test to help me out).

your posts were, at the very least, exceedingly obvtown and your Shin case D4 was the right call and lead to the correct lynch that day, so GJ