Conspiracy Mafia - End of Days

Paperblade

Rules

0. This game is classified as Bastard. Maybe.

1. This is a NOC game, probably.

2. If you are dead, you will have graveyard access.

3. Don't quote anything I tell you in private unless I tell you otherwise. This includes your role PM.

4. Do not share screenshots or encourage others to share screenshots.

5. Play to win, but don't make the game less enjoyable for others.

6. No editing posts.

7. Post at least once every 24 hours unless you have a good reason.

8. Don't be a dick.

9. Tactical modkills are a no-go.

10. Don't abuse loopholes. If you're not sure about something, ask.

11. No night talking.

12. If you haven't received a link to the graveyard, shut up about the game even after death.

13. Use common sense.

Mechanics

1. Inspection results are not guaranteed to be accurate.

2. Vote with ##VERB: USER. If you intend to remove your vote, you should post ##Unvote. I only really care about the ## tags and the username, because it makes it easy for me to count up votals. If I miss a vote because it's in a spoiler tag, sucks to be you.

3. Days last 72 hours and Nights last 24. If a phase ends early for some reason, you'll get an extension in the following phase equal to the leftover time in the previous phase up to a maximum of 24 hours.

3.1 Days end early if a hammer is reached.

3.2 Nights end early if all actions are in.

4. You need a hammer to lynch. The second failed lynch results in universal loss. Don't be jerks.

4.1 Hammer is the first vote that brings the number of votes on a player to over 50% of all possible votes as determined by me.

5. You can't target yourself.

6. You can target the dead but I can't guarantee anything will happen.

7. This game starts in medias res on Day 3.

8. If your role PM contradicts any of these rules, your role PM is right. Maybe.

9. There are no Fools/Jesters, but every other bastard role is fair game.

10. There is no rule 10 either.

11. There is no rule 11.

12. Redirects will not be announced.

13. Your win condition will never lie to you. It may change, however.

Paperblade

SB

Alive (5?)

Blitz

Manix

Pascal/FFMShin

Prims

Refa

Dead (10ish?)

StSS - "Innocent Person" Jack of All Trades - Lynched Day 1

Via - Illuminati Bulletproof Miller Vigilante - Lynched Day 2

Manix - "Innocent Person" Vanilla - Killed Night 2

Euklyd - "Innocent Person" Thief - Lynched Day 3?

kirsche - "Innocent Person" Voyeur - Killed Night 5

Weapons - Innocent Person Godfather Role Cop - Killed Night 5

Shinori+Eury - "Innocent Person" Lover - Killed Day 2

Kay - "Innocent Person" Amnesiac - Lynched Day 2

Xinnidy - "Innocent Person" Mason - Killed Night 0

eclipse Cam - Independent Paranoid Gun Owner - Lynched Day 6.32

Vhaltz+Mitsuki - Innocent Person Hider - Lycned Day -5

BBM - "Innocent Person" Mason - Killed Evil Night

Polydeuces - "Innocent Person" Cop - Lynched Dawn of the Dead

Proto - "Innocent Person" Jailer - Killed White Knight

Winner

Kaoz - Governor Lyncher

Let's look at the previous flips

Day 1, StSS was accused of some very serious crimes, and despite protests the contrary, was executed.

StSS, you are an "Innocent Person" Jack of all Trades.

Life has been pretty good to you. You were always had a wide circle of friends and excelled in everything you tried at, without really putting in much effort. You like your life right now, but talks of a conspiracy has you a little on edge, and how card can it really be to find them?

During the night, you may ##Investigate another player, learning who they targeted, who targeted them, and protecting them from all lethal actions. In addition, since you are universally loved, no deaths will occur on the night phase of your death as everyone will spend the night mourning you.

You are aligned with the "Innocent People"... or are you? You win when all threats are eliminated. Or maybe that's what they want you to think...

So Kaoz, being the dick he was, won at life.

Kaoz, you are a Governor Lyncher.

You are the son of the town mayor. Ever since you were a child, you always hated StSS. No matter what you did, he was always one step ahead of you; he was more popular, better at sports, better at school - you name it. You bet he's behind this conspiracy - and if not, it'd be good to be rid of him anyway.

Despite always being treated as second best, you do have some influence as the son of the mayor. Once during the game, you may use you may ##Execute another player, ending the day immediately with their lynch.

You stand alone. You win when StSS has been lynched, and will convert to a Serial Killer should they die before that happens.

Fucking neutrals!

As expected, there were no deaths Night 1.

During Day 2, you lynched Via. I mean, a bulletproof miller vigilante? Really? What is this, amateur hour?

Viata, you are an "Innocent Person" Illuminati Bulletproof Miller Vigilante.

You are a hitman in town for one reason and one reason alone. To make money. Someone hired you to take care of some blokes they reckon are part of some kind of conspiracy that threatens to take over the world. You don't really believe that at all, but business is business; you're not going to complain.

Every night, you may ##Kill another player, giving them a swift death. However, because of the nature of your profession you will appear as guilty to all scans. In addition, you will survive the first attempt on your life due to your training.

You are aligned with the "Innocent People"... or are you? You win when all threats are eliminated. Or maybe that's what they want you to think...

You are aligned with the Illuminati. You win when your faction achieves parity with the rest of the game.

Shit. That's not good.

And so night fell...

Do not post yet.

Edited by Paperblade

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You wake up in the morning to find Manix, a true town hero, has fallen! Seeing as he was certain BBM was scum, maybe you should look into that guy? Then again, who knows if Manix was really innocent...

Manix, you are an "Innocent Person" Vanilla.

You're just an average citizen of this town living a simple life. You're worried about this conspiracy though, so you're going to try and help out all the same.

You have no special abilities.

It is now Day 3. Day 3 ends in 72 hours on July 10 at 1PM PDT (GMT-7).

##Vote: Refa

I don't buy that you'd roll town twice in a row... and if you did it was probably a CONSPIRACY ANYWAYS, like Doomsday

##Vote: Vhaltz/Mitsuki

Hydras are lame so today we turbo these guys. Tomorrow we turbo Shinori/Eury because they'll be too busy playing league or something to submit a night action anyway.

##vote: Cam

Stop lurking. Even especially if you're a hidden.

also why is the Pascal/FFM hydra written differently than the other ones?

Pascal/FFM isn't a hydra; Pascal is his screenname and FFM is his nickname since he used to be named FrostyFireMage.

Euklyd, why do you think that voting somebody not on the playerlist is useful?

1) Pascal/FFM isn't a hydra; Pascal is his screenname and FFM is his nickname since he used to be named FrostyFireMage.

2) Euklyd, why do you think that voting somebody not on the playerlist is useful?

1) that was the joke

2) it's not; I had no better votes to make

also I kind of really wanted to make that joke since before the game started

also Vhaltz is totally obvscummy for purposefully misrepresenting Weapons
those weapons are clearly for constructive purposes only

##unvote

##vote: Vhaltz

town should sheep

Refa, if you're an innocent person then stop voting an innocent person and vote defensive scum with me.

Unless you're actually scum in which case please make it easier for us and self-vote.

How can I be sure that I'm an innocent person when even my Role PM isn't sure...or is it? Being part of the Illuminati would be way easier, their Role PM's have less question marks!

Refa, if you're an innocent person then stop voting an innocent person and vote defensive scum with me.

Unless you're actually scum in which case please make it easier for us and self-vote.

I meant reactionary. Terminology is hard.

What do you think of people being reactionary in RVS Refa? For instance, here, do you think Euklyd really had any need to change his vote? If he did, why did he need to in teh first place, and why does he do it only after he's called out of it?

Same to BBM.