Conspiracy Mafia - End of Days

Paperblade

the cop WAS naive, paper just kept forgetting that because i did all the night updates

jailkeeper was probably overkill and should've been a doc/bodyguard though.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

xinnidy wasn't obvtown though, we shot her because we expected "mason" to be taken at face value

or maybe she was but i couldn't really tell

I went to some efforts to discern her alignment early on and then purposely didn't reveal that we were closer to Neighbours than Masons in hopes that the mafia would just kill her if she was town.

@Prims: Good ideas =/= good plays. It was a good play because it worked towards the achievement of our wincon, but it wasn't a good idea since thinking about the move under the information we had at the moment you made it would make us think that the strategy wouldn't work.

That's at least my definition, when I said it wasn't a good idea I referred to that.

In the end we both probably agree that it worked and that's good but that applying the reasoning you applied isn't something that would usually lead to a better state of things.

I dunno, attempting to follow this game irritated me as an uninformed observer because mostly Manix possibly existing or not, and thinking that half of the roles were fake.

idk given that i basically dicked around like i did in trainwreck (except giving vague veiled hints at whois scum instead of actual content), it couldn't have been that bad

also yes, my dicking around was actually a double-edged thought process, where i was referring to myself (since i cultclaimed when i did post) and to prims (who i thought was scum). i cut down on it when i got confirmation of scum

Edited by Curly Brace

again my plan was not to bus Vhaltz but distance because I was certain nobody would actually listen to me (including on Poly). In any case it wasn't well-planned-out, I just don't think it deserved that reaction. People don't always play optimally and buddies will make disjointed moves.

Cool game guys.

I'm still amused I called out manix's 'role' in the graveyard.

Xinnidy: Yeah so Blitz was right that me not realizing you were the mason was scummy but not for the reasons he thought - we had a rolecop with a result on you, and I was trying to avoid revealing that I knew who the mason was so that the inevitable kill couldn't be traced to me. This game you just seemed to me like you always do in forumaf; I feel like you'd be really hard for me to read if I was town.

:<

I was hoping I was truly more scumhunt-driven this game and made an active effort to keep my posts smaller and more direct, but I understand.

your play wasn't bad by any means and your posts were fine, I just consider "walls of text several hours apart" a difficult play style to read intent from unless the player is very transparent

although it's worth noting that if you were upset Weapons was ignoring you you probably should've pushed him to respond with a vote; no really good excuse for him to ignore as town (and if there was he didn't talk about it).

That's fair, I probably tunneled euklyd a bit hard (sorry euklyd!).

I also probably should get over my aversion of trying to read specific players like you or eclipse or paperblade because of idk.

It's a bad habit.

Nah prims lol

It's from a moosic video.

xinny, manix wasn't actually CL or playing in any way; the mods were just trolling

Cool game guys.

I'm still amused I called out manix's 'role' in the graveyard.

Yeah bbm, I put in on quotes for a reason.

Loved how they decided to make it a 'thing'. Fooled me hard before the game ended but the fake PM still amuses me. :P

xinny, manix wasn't actually CL or playing in any way; the mods were just trolling

Man, that meant my role was indeed a joke. Too pro.

What the hell, guys? Like, seriously, what?

I thought my death would clear both Refa and Shin, so you guys would only have to pick between Prims and Blitzy (I'll admit, I thought Blitzy was the last scum before entering the graveyard) and then the next thing I see is Refa and Shin voting for each other :facepalm: . And then Blitzy died on the next night, but nooooo, nobody even seriously considered scum!Prims. I get that him bussing Vhaltz was very Townish, but I literally roleblocked both Shin and Refa when people were dying >_<. I can't facepalm hard enough for this.