Magical Purple banner vote

VincentASM

---  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these banners do you like the most?

• TheEnd - Diadora
    • Kazfiel - Linde
    • Kazfiel - Tinny
    • Eltoshen - Tinny

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want Linde to win. (not that I'm actually going to use it in the first place), but the others look too cartoon-y for my taste (no offense to the makers), but they look manga-ish and generally I'm not too fond of that art style.

I want Linde to win. (not that I'm actually going to use it in the first place), but the others look too cartoon-y for my taste (no offense to the makers), but they look manga-ish and generally I'm not too fond of that art style.

Why would anybody take offense when it's not our artwork to begin with? lol.

the biggest problem i have is with people who claim their graphics to be some holier than thou creation or someshit, when all you're doing is slapping artwork on artwork and claiming its yours. Dx

Edited by Eltoshen

Changed my vote to Kazfiel's Linde. The FE4 THREADer in me is slowly dying. :<

I was never a fan of pre-Fe6 artwork anyway. :/

Edited by Roxas

I went for Linde (even though I prefer the current colour skin).

You don't really have to use it. I want to use it, even for a short period. :)

If there was a third skin, what color should it be? I was thinking light Blue/Red, and for the FE character that is on it, it should be someone from the GBA games. I can help out with picking colors and stuff if you would like. :) We really don't need another skin for a while after MP, so I don't want to to feel like you have to do this.

Edited by Bryan

Lute would fit the theme nicely, but the only known official art of her is pretty small and not very good for graphics.

I still say we should forget about magical purple and go with manly purple instead. A banner featuring Jeigan, Maisen, and old Marcus would be the bee's knees.

I still say we should forget about magical purple and go with manly purple instead. A banner featuring Jeigan, Maisen, and old Marcus would be the bee's knees.

WINWINWINWINWINWINWINWINWINWIN!

:D:D:D:D:D