The Ultimate Fire Emblem Camus Archetype! (starts at post #4100)

llee1000

Edit: The Ultimate FE:A character poll is now finished. Inigo was the winner. Now we are doing the ultimate FE lord.

2nd Edit: The Ultimate Fire Emblem Lord poll is now finished. Leif was the winner. Now we are doing the Ultimate FE Villain.

3rd Edit: The Ultimate Fire Emblem villain is now over. Zephiel (Yes!) was the winner. Join us now in the ultimate Pegasus Knight, which will be followed by the Ultimate Archer and the Ultimate Country.

4th Edit: Tana won Ultimate Pegasus Knight. Now is Ultimate Archer. I have decided to not add any new rules and the rule that I made has been removed.

5th Edit: Innes won Ultimate archer. We are now doing Ultimate Myrmidon. We have decided on two new rules. The maximum amount of points any character can have is 30. Also, if the amount of characters is greater than 25, we do 3 votes per day. From 25-6 it is 2 and 5 and under is one.

6th Edit: Mia won the Ultimate Myrmidon competition. We are now doing Ultimate Thieves. Enjoy!

7th Edit: After about 10 years, I finally decide to change the title. Matthew won thieves btw.

8th Edit: Merric won the mage competition. His hat made him won, I guess. I mean it is better than Josh's by 1000000000000000000000000000000x. Anyway, the next competition is on fighters but we added pirates, brigands and berserkers because why not.

9th Edit: Barst won the Axe user competition because we all know he's the best fighter. We are now starting up the cavalier competition, but we including bow knights too. This will be the biggest competition yet, so prepare our bodies.

10 Edit: It's really hard to keep these entertaining. The stoner, Oscar won cavs, enough though it should have been Cain. Now we are doing light and dark mage, which of course will be won by Sophia.

11th Edit: Canas won Light and dark. That's good because I like him. Now we're doing Healers, a class I never realized I hated so much. I'm also going to delete the Awakening list from the first post or it's going to get too big.

12th Edit: L'arachel won healers. We're now doing special classes, which consists of dancers and shapeshifters. We're doing them separate but together at the same time, if you know what I mean. There will be two winners. One for dancers and another for shapeshifters.

13th Edit: Lalum won dancers and Tibarn won shapeshifters. We are doing Wyvern riders now, which obviously Cormag the hawt will win.

14th Edit: Haar won Wyverns. I guess I was wrong. We are doing Mercs now. This is the last FE class left. After this, who knows what we will do! And obviously, if my favorite doesn't win, I shall close this thread.

15th Edit: Inigo won Mercs, which surprised me. At least, Dieck got second. Now that we have finished with all the classes except knights we shall do archetypes now. So yeah... I never really used Jeigans. But I like the original Jeigen because of FE:3/12.

16th Edit: Sothe won Jeigans. I'm Swiss about it. The Est archetype is next. Never really used Est except Zeiss. That's why I'm supporting Sophia.

17th Edit: In a "surprise" twist, Elincia won Est archetypes. We are now doing Cain/Abel archetypes. May the best duo win! Which is obviously the original.

18th Edit: Okay, so the original didn't win, but Allen and Lance won and I like them. Congrats to Allen and Lance for their victory. We are doing the Camus archetype now. So yeah... May the best death win!

This is a contest to determine the best miscellaneous Fire Emblem characters. This contest will involve adding and subtracting points to every single character in the game. This is basically a hurt and heal.

The rules for now are:

One can vote twice a day as long as they don't involve the same characters

One can add at most +1 points to a character and can subtract at most -2 from a character

Every character will start at 10 points and last one standing will win

When a character reaches 0 points, they are eliminated

I will not add the spotpass characters for reasons.

Edit: Once we reach the top five, you can only up and down vote once

2nd Edit: The maximum amount of points any given character can have is 30

If the amount of characters is greater than 25, we do 3 votes per day. If the amount of characters is from 25-6 it is 2 votes and 5 and under is one vote.

Enjoy!

No, I didn't mean only you, but everyone who's involved in these talks.

You guys take this game too seriously!

It's in forum games and not in one of your topics, where you can debate about your favorite character of each class.

Everyone has its own favorites. It's hard to convince someone else, who has a complete different taste.

Just deal with it and don't be sad, if not your favorite character has won.

Edited by llee1000

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should probably ask a mod to move this to the Forum Games section, since it doesn't really belong here.

Oh, I didn't know that. I thought I would post it here because this is the Fire Emblem: Awakening Board.

I was referring to your reasons for not including them.

Because I didn't feel they would get a fair chance here and get eliminated right away. and because of spoilers.

My heal votes are in green, and my hurt votes are in red. Also, I kinda find it dumb not to include SpotPass characters, but w/e.

Chrom 8

Lissa 10

Frederick 8

Sully 10

Virion 10

Stahl 10

Vaike 10

Miriel 10

Sumia 8

Kellam 10

Donnel 8

Lon'qu 11

Ricken 9

Maribelle10

Panne 10

Gaius 11

Cordelia 10

Gregor 10

Nowi 11

Libra 8

Tharja 9

Anna 10

Olivia 11

Cherche 10

Henry 10

Say'ri 10

Tiki 10

Basilio 10

Flavia 10

Lucina 11

Owain 11

Inigo 11

Brady 8

Kjelle 10

Cynthia 8

Severa 10

Gerome 10

Morgan 10

Yarne 10

Laurent 10

Noire 10

Nah 10

Edited by Just call me AL

My heal votes are in green, and my hurt votes are in red. Also, I kinda find it dumb not to include SpotPass characters, but w/e.

Chrom 8

Lissa 10

Frederick 8

Sully 10

Virion 10

Stahl 10

Vaike 10

Miriel 10

Sumia 8

Kellam 10

Donnel 8

Lon'qu 11

Ricken 9

Maribelle10

Panne 10

Gaius 11

Cordelia 10

Gregor 10

Nowi 11

Libra 8

Tharja 9

Anna 10

Olivia 11

Cherche 10

Henry 10

Say'ri 10

Tiki 10

Basilio 10

Flavia 10

Lucina 11

Owain 11

Inigo 11

Brady 8

Kjelle 10

Cynthia 8

Severa 10

Gerome 10

Morgan 10

Yarne 10

Laurent 10

Noire 10

Nah 10

I can always just add them in, if the majority wants it.

:facepalm: I take it no one's gonna quote the most recent version of the HnH list and add their votes in? Leaving guys like me and the OP to do the math?

Also, I'm sure you're not allowed to heal or hurt 3 characters in one go.

Edited by Just call me AL

Currently

Chrom 8
Lissa 10
Frederick 6
Sully 8
Virion 11
Stahl 10
Vaike 10
Miriel 10
Sumia 8
Kellam 10
Donnel 8
Lon'qu 13
Ricken 9
Maribelle11
Panne 10
Gaius 11
Cordelia 10
Gregor 10
Nowi 11
Libra 8
Tharja 7
Anna 10
Olivia 11
Cherche 10
Henry 10
Say'ri 10
Tiki 11
Basilio 10
Flavia 10
Lucina 12
Owain 12
Inigo 12
Brady 8
Kjelle 8
Cynthia 8
Severa 10
Gerome 10
Morgan 10
Yarne 8
Laurent 10
Noire 10
Nah 8

OP says at most two per day and some people did three, but I kept those anyway

My votes for the day:

Inigo +1, Sumia -2

Yarne +1, Henry -2

The updated list:

Chrom 8
Lissa 10
Frederick 6
Sully 8
Virion 11
Stahl 10
Vaike 10
Miriel 10
Sumia 6
Kellam 10
Donnel 8
Lon'qu 13
Ricken 9
Maribelle11
Panne 10
Gaius 11
Cordelia 10
Gregor 10
Nowi 11
Libra 8
Tharja 7
Anna 10
Olivia 11
Cherche 10
Henry 9
Say'ri 10
Tiki 11
Basilio 10
Flavia 10
Lucina 12
Owain 12
Inigo 13
Brady 8
Kjelle 8
Cynthia 8
Severa 10
Gerome 10
Morgan 10
Yarne 9
Laurent 10
Noire 10
Nah 8

Inigo +1 and Lon'qu +1

Sumia -2 and Frederick -2

I didn't kill Frederick because of Ana (Ana seems like a cool person, just like you Rabbattack). I killed Frederick as he was one of the two characters in Awakening that I didn't like at first (with Sumia being the other.) I have grown to like them since, but they still aren't as cool as some of the other characters in this game.

Forgive me Ana. (Apologies especially for the one liner. I plan to do one for every single character (bar the winner))

Chrom 8

Lissa 10

Frederick 0 First Blood has been drawn. I guess Frederick wasn't wary enough? ;)

Sully 9

Virion 11

Stahl 10

Vaike 10

Miriel 10

Sumia 2

Kellam 10

Donnel 8

Lon'qu 14

Ricken 9

Maribelle 9

Panne 10

Gaius 11

Cordelia 10

Gregor 10

Nowi 11

Libra 8

Tharja 7

Anna 10

Olivia 11

Cherche 10

Henry 10

Say'ri 10

Tiki 11

Basilio 10

Flavia 10

Lucina 12

Owain 12

Inigo 15

Brady 8

Kjelle 8

Cynthia 8

Severa 10

Gerome 10

Morgan 10

Yarne 9

Laurent 10

Noire 10

Nah 9

Sully -2, Tharja-2

Ricken+1, Nowi+1

Chrom 8

Lissa 10

Sully 7

Virion 11

Stahl 10

Vaike 10

Miriel 10

Sumia 2

Kellam 10

Donnel 8

Lon'qu 14

Ricken 10

Maribelle 9

Panne 10

Gaius 11

Cordelia 10

Gregor 10

Nowi 12

Libra 8

Tharja 5

Anna 10

Olivia 11

Cherche 10

Henry 10

Say'ri 10

Tiki 11

Basilio 10

Flavia 10

Lucina 12

Owain 12

Inigo 15

Brady 8

Kjelle 8

Cynthia 8

Severa 10

Gerome 10

Morgan 10

Yarne 9

Laurent 10

Noire 10

Nah 9

+1 Sully, -2 Maribelle

+1 Nah, -2 Frederick

Guys lets kill Frederick for just for Ana.

Also, please don't kill my waifu Sully.

Sully can burn in the fiery pits of hell.

I hate her