War For Our Future - Character bios

DodgeDusk

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still haven't written my bio.

Alvitazi: A student in Emmeryn's magic academy. Alongside Isabelle, Alvitazi has been studying magic for over 16 years, learning the fine arts of magic.

Is Carter's older brother. Since leaving his family to fight in the invasion, Alvitazi acts as a father towards Carter. Is very reliable, but very clumsy. Often forgets things that moment he is told. Is kindhearted and forgiving. Is mostly social, but shy and has stage fright. Likes to sing, but is self deprecating. Is usually late to skirmishes and meetings. The most pressed for time.

I know I have yet to participate in a battle (I hope to sometime if I ever catch you guys in the middle of it.. someday!)

But I will make a bio for my character...Hopefully I will get the chance to join in soon...

[spoiler=My Bio]

Shelie: Was born in Ylisse, at a young age she took a strong interest in sword fighting and would be found practicing day and night until one day she come across what seemed to be a ancient spell book she found in a cave she wondered into intrigued by this book she decided to take a peak, but as she opened the book a light shone forth and took her by surprise she felt this weird sensation go through her body not knowing what just happened she quickly made a dash for the exit... After that day she found herself now able to use magic to her disbelief. Now along with her sword fighting skills she now starts to develop her new found magic abilities. As the years went on now 22 years of age she has become a skilled Dark Knight.

Now fighting for the future she seeks peace above all else and highly values her friends and would willing risk her life to save them. though she has a problem with oversleeping and can often be found snoozing...and as such is nearly always late for battle. Though very shy and sometimes finds it difficult to be in large gatherings she is trying her best to overcome her fear. Due to her awkwardness and being so quiet she sometimes doesn't get noticed and makes it easy for her to get around without being seen. Generally cool and calm but can get fired up if provoked. Also gets on really well with animals.

The one most likely to catch some Zzzzzz's

I think I'll look to Poly's and rewrite Kat's profile using that as a base...

Name: Kat (according to her)

Age: Appears around 25, but will easily admit she doesn't really remember her age. Some of her mannerisms imply she's younger, though.

Birthplace: Refuses to say, and her medley of accents interferes with guessing

Last Known Residence - Ylisse

Class: 'Invincible Battle Maiden' according to the others, but never refers to herself as such

Specialty: Rallies and Convoy, with some skill in healing with herbs and potions

Skill Activation - Goddess Rally. (As she doesn't fight, she has no crit quotes as of late)

Appearance: Tall and mature looking, with a patch over her left eye. Black hair tied back in a bun with strands around her face, the strands held together with grey beads. Her right eye is a bright blue. Dresses in a white and gold dress that looks similar to a Sage's outfit (Miriel's to be specific).

Bio - Seemingly whimsical, she makes many mentions of finding fun and beautifully entertaining things to watch, especially with snacks. She joined with the Azure Dreamers because she found the idea of a heroic sacrifice boring and, thus, interfered when Carter tried, having been watching the group's earlier struggles with interest.

Where she obtained the power of the Goddess Rally and where she got her Infinite Convoy (or even what exactly it is) are things she never seems to want to reveal, answering such questions with "Trade secret" or "it's a boring story". While she has been seen using numerous weapons of all types, she seems most content as a simple cheerleader and observer, who cares for those who can no longer battle and provides help with her powerful rally.

Despite her politeness, and general air of being kind, many of her actions have labeled her as being 'insane', something she accepts whole-heartedly. Due to her frequent mentions of 'interesting' and 'beautiful' fights, some think of her as a war-mongerer as well, though what she really loves is the fight against adversity. What seems the best way to set off her temper is implying that you are a death seeker.

The army's biggest enigma, and many thing of her as their craziest as well.

Edited by Kat

What better way to spend a study hall than to do this?

[spoiler=Breezy]

Origin: From Valm, moved to Ferox

Story time!

A young soldier from Valm. During his time as a soldier, he became close to a girl named Rose. It's almost as of fate was meant for them to be together. Breezy had to leave Valm for a time, so Rose had planned on joining him. But the day before she planned to leave, her crew was ambushed and all of them died, except for her horse, Zephyr. When Breezy returned, he was told pf the unfortunate news. So, he grabbed a bow and a sword, took he reigns of Zephyr, and ran to Ferox. The reason he fights is to make the future better for others, as that is what Rose would want.

-The most frequent to trail off when talking in the army..... lol it's a joke

Crit quotes because why not?

"The darkness approaches...."

"This is for you......"

"Me and Zeph are a team....!"

"One shot, make it count...."

And done!

As fun as rewriting mine would be, I'd be copying and pasting from my profile. Maybe later.

Edited by Sorin

Name: YayForYuffie (Yuffie or Yuf for short)
Birthday: May 27th

Birthplace: Ylisse. Near the Plegian Border.

Class: Sage.

Speciality: Healing Magic Offensive Magic.

Crit/Skill Activation Quotes:

You will harm nobody!

Preventative medicine, at it's best!

I'm sorry for what I must do.

Bio:

An eighteen year old from near the Ylisse/Plegia border. After the destruction of one of the neighbouring villages, he swore to help prevent the needless death of his fellow Ylisseans, and worked tirelessly to learn the healing arts. Over time, he honed his knowledge and magical ability, and became well known in the field. He signed up in the army upon hearing of the Annapocalypse, and after a disastrous defeat, he retreated, and found a fellow group of fighters, whom he offered his assistance as a healer, and a mage. Since then he's been fighting with the Azure Dreamers, and joins them occasionally on scouting missions as a field medic.

Name: Sorin
Build: 1

Face: 2
Hair:5
Hair Color: 20 or Orange/Amber
Voice: 2 or Calm
Birthday:August 29th?
Asset:Skill
Flaw:HP

Class Change
"I will grow stronger. No matter what."(Class Up)
"For the light at the end of the tunnel."(Class Change)
Dual Support
"I'm here."
"This is nothing to you."
"I'll watch your back."
Dual Strike
"Too Slow!"
"That all?"
"Need a hand?"
Dual Guard
"I won't lose you!"
"Get Back!"
"Just in time."
Critical
"Checkmate!"(Couldn't resist)
"You're only asking to die."
"I never miss."
"Perish."
"There's no escape for you."
Partner Defeated Enemy
"I didn't need your help."
"...Thanks I guess."
"Well done."
Enemy Defeated
"Try again."
"Did that hurt?"
"*Sigh*"

Roster

A tactician found by Chrom in a field outside Ylisstol. He refuses to use magic no matter how proficient his is and chooses to hone his rather amazing sword craft. He mysteriously has both the Mark of Naga(On his chest from his mother, Chrom's Aunt) and the Mark of Grima(on his right hand from his father, just guess) but tries his best to keep them hidden. Isn't afraid to get his hands dirty in wartime but loving to his allies and family. Fell into this outrealm and began helping the resistance somehow becoming its leader. Tries not to crack under the stress but... The most easily hid emotions of the army.

Edited by Sorin

Class Change:

"Sorry to disappoint, but it's the same me inside."

Dual Support:

"Impress me!"

"Let's do this!"

"It's the enemy!"

Dual Strike:

"That weak?"

"Over here!"

"Let's go!"

Dual Guard:

"Are you blind?!"

"Move it!"

"Not today!"

Critical:

"Make it real loud!"

"Get ready!"

"Slow down!"

"The butterflies fly away!"

Partner defeated enemy:

"Glory hog."

"What the heck?!"

"Thanks..."

Enemy defeated:

"I thought so."

"*Giggle*"

"Wow..."

Edited by Carter

Class change:

'Let's see what else I can learn...'

Dual Strike:

'Impress me!'

'May help?'

'I love the feel of a fight during all times of the day!'

Dual Strike:

'Excu-se me,'

'Worthless protoplasm!'

'Double the power!'

Dual Guard;

'Access denied!'

'Ah-ah-ah,'

'Failure! You okay?'

Critical:

'You think you've seen it all? I can do so much more!'

'Breathing is strictly prohibited among the enemy ranks!'

'Heheh, behold!'

'Watch and learn, kids!'

Partner defeats enemy:

'Well, color me impressed,'

'Hm, I must do better!'

'Well, I could learn a few things from you,'

Defeats enemy:

'Heheh, I love a good fight!'

'Quite the experience!'

'Whoo, glad that's over,'

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

... This is getting out of hand...

OP has been updated

It was a rather ambitious undertaking. Sorry Dusk. I say this as I remember to add my appearance.

Appearance: A Grandmaster but with the clothing of Izanagi-No-Okami from Persona 4 The Golden (minus the helmet) or at least the cloak and chest guard.

May I Join?

Name:Samson

class:(black)War Monk

Birthday: 23/6

Weapons: Brave axe, silver axe, bolt axe, physic, mend

Skills: Renwal, Axefaire, Sol, Wrath, Swordbreaker. (all but swordbreaker are related to character, not optimisation.)

Personality: Samson, as a man of the cloth, is quite calm. However, he can be gruff, especially if something is unfair, and get angry (wrath). But by the next day, he is usually calm again (sol, Renewal). Also I gave him Axefaire because his name based off a guy in the bible with super strength.

Bio: A boy who was raised by A mercenary group. While growing, he saw the numbers of people dyeing due to lack of healers. As A mercenary, he tried multiple different classes, learning their abilities, but never satisfied ,as people where still dyeing all around him. Eventually, one day, out on a mission out in Plegia, his parents bot died ,defending their country.He was taken in by the clergy, who were worshiping Grima. Unfortunately,all his fellow clergymen banished him when they found his amulet of Naga. Going to Ylisse, he was scorned for being raised by the ex-grimleal, leaving the churches to close their doors to him. eventually, he was left to Chon'sin where he met a new best friend and mentor, as well as tiki herself. his whole monastery, and Tiki were killed, and the Mila tree burned by the Anna's causing him to flee to Ylisse.