Favourite Character from each Game?

FE 6: Probably Rutger or Zeiss.

FE 7: Fiora or Raven.

FE 8: Joshua, Ephraim, or Lute.

FE 10: (since I haven't played FE 9 :( ) Aran, Nolan and Mia, plus I'm a big fan of Soren, Rolf, Ike or Gatrie.

FE 11: (even though most everybody sucks) Hardin, Marth or Linde.

FE 13: Stahl, Cordelia, Avatar or Lucina.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FE4: Ira/Lex

FE5: Never played.

FE6: I don't like any of those characters.

FE7: Hector/Pent

FE8: See FE6.

FE9/10: Lucia/Elincia ( I'm also one of that tiny minority that hates the GMs in general ).

FE13: Never played.

fe 1/11 : Merric (cuddly mage is cuddly)

fe 3/12 : Ellerean (not as cuddly but is adorable in his own way)

fe4 : Lex

fe5 : Eyrios (god knows why)

fe6 : Hugh (funny mage and adorable in his own way two in one!)

fe7 : Legault (takes the cake)

fe8 : Rennac (also takes the cake/ adorable in his own way/ funny)

fe9/10 : Stefan (cause creeper) close tie with soren (cause well adorable mage is adorable)

fe13 : Gaius/Libra

FE 11: Ogma

FE 12: Linde

FE 4 1st Gen: Lachesis/ Levin

FE 4 2nd Gen: Julia/ Teeny

FE 5: Othlin

FE 6: Dieck

FE 7: Karel

FE 8: Cormag

FE 9: Ike

FE 10: Aran

Edited by Baldo45

FE1/11: Palla

FE2: Luka

FE3/12: Etzel

FE4 Gen 1: Ethlyn

FE4 Gen 2: Patty

FE5: Dagdar

FE6: Sophia

FE7: Geitz

FE8: Saleh

FE9: Muarim

FE10: Vika/Kyza

FE13: Brady

I counted Etzel as a New Mystery character, since the majority of people, myself included, never saw him in Shadow Dragon. For RD, I excluded PoR characters from it, otherwise Muarim would have still won, and by a fairly large margin.

FE 1/11: Tiki

FE 2: Alm

FE 3/12: Sirius

FE 4: Sigurd

FE 5: -Never played-

FE 6: Lilina

FE 7: Pent

FE 8: Joshua

FE 9: Zihark

FE 10: Volke

FE 13: Inigo

FE1

M-Marth

A renowed hero of legend who really shows it off in this game to make even Ike squeal. :D

F-Linde

Disgusing herself as a boy to get away from Gharnef, and from probably other men who want to

kidnap her only to get caught by slave traders who is a renowed student as she proves it in

battle. Still uses no armor whenever in combat makes her badass like Marth.

FE2

M-Zeke

Because he's Camus. Duh. Who was a kind man even though he knew that his heart was in the

wrong when he battled Marth. Sure he's alive as well as his heart. But...he hides himself

under a mask and renaming himself in Valentina makes him real canon. ...And why that he made

it to spotpass.

F-Silk

Bringing grace to this game. Being the damsel in distress. Bringing creamy softness to this

game as well as reminding me of childhood makes her my favorite female character of this

game.

FE3

M-Marth

Because :3

Still the princess of Archanea.

F-Malicia/Linde

Malicia who often acts like an adult despite looking like a child. Could she be of the

branded? Because, she seems to age slower than anyone else. She always gives a ^_^ whenever

that you look at her. Cute child, but she is actually a pretty bad girl. ^_^

What's there not to like about her? Most interesting character of this game! She's

overprotected of course that I hardly ever lost her in combat.

FE4

M-Lewyn/Leif/Zechs

Lewyn is canon to the entire series and handsome:3. Nuff said. ...And Prince Leif, despite

the fact that he can't use any crusader weapons, he is a true hero who was savior of the

entire game FE5. Always praises others before himself is why that he is most likeable. Zechs

for being the the son of Raydrik and his father is no wonder that his son grows really fast

with alot of Str and Def.

F-Laylea/Daisy/Raquesis/Ishtar

Laylea. Is prideful and beautiful. Who has her way with one of the strongest men on the

continent as well as Anna being fond of her giving her the Barrier Sword if she visits a

certain village in Ch7. Daisy, because she helps the orphanage and is pretty. Raquesis for

being the sluttiest girl of Nintendo. Ishtar for her very kind and caring nature who was

raised with evil people. Despite the fact that she did some of those traits, but in secret,

she helped out with some of the child hunts as well as helping out Teeny and Linda in their

times of need which Hilda wanted them to suffer until they die. Going Camus archtype after

her family got murdered by Seliph and the rest of the liberation army.

FE5

M-Xavier/Leif

The most loved Lorenz archtype character in the series. Always loyal to Leonster, even after

death. (Which is if you don't recruit him)

Also a heart touching moment whenever that you recruit him as you do feel alot better if you

do. Leif, because he's the greatest hero in all of Judgral, even more than Seliph. Even

though he can't use crusader weapons, he's still divine.

F-Tina/Eyvel

Cheerful, Naive, happy go lucky which often gets her into trouble which even lead her

getting kidnapped by Pirn. She also has a fear of bugs which makes her a likeable character.

:D

Eyvel

For being a good mother to Leif and has protected him to the very end.

Who is Briggid that even Finn was fond of which he has the same fondation if he's paired

with Adean(FE4) and speaks to his daughter Lana in Ch7 that has also made it to spotpass.

Tear Ring Saga

M-Zeek

My favorite male character than any other in any strategy game! Got the sexy looks, charm

and even got Kate under his spell. Even though she is naive painfully and usually

unrequitted to love. Plus he the most broken unit than any stategy/RPG game. Having Nihil,

Paragon, Sol, etc. His biggest total growths makes him very powerful in no time at all.

Even though you can only use him for a third of the game!

F-Kate

She's a very kind and painfully naive girl. She even trusted a clad in dark armor on a dark

horse which almost lead to her doom by the Zombies.

FE6

M-Rutgar/Rutoga

Yes. He's fucking slender with a :3

Who can own the game with little time!

F-Lilina/Sophia

Duh. Because she's Hector's fucking daughter and always protect her above everyone else. She

almost never dies in any of my runs. :D Never had to hardly do any resets. Sophia for being part of the story to importance about Manaketes. Lives in a remote area to be away from humans and gets along with Fae very well. I just want these two to live together in peace after the war is over.

FE7

M-Hector

Duh.

He's the stone cold steve austin of this game and nothing can stop him with the exception of

magic as he is the leader of the "Shield Of Ostia". His army is the shield of the entire

continent. Is why you see mostly just armored men in his country. Plus having the kawaiiest

daughter which further makes him so special.

F-Florina

Kind, careful, always happy, sorta a lesbo to Lyn, and will be willing to work twice as hard

for her friends who crits like there's no tommorrow. She may be afraid of men, but on the

battlefield, she's a devil.

FE8

M-Seth

Yes. The canon character of this game who is Eirika's guardian whom I always like to pair

him as he makes a perfect husband for her. :3

F-Amelia/Selena

Broken, pretty, canon, and like Ferry, has a honest and caring heart. I always like to pair

her with Ross as he would make a perfect husband for her. ...And for Selena, she fought hard

and has been loyal to the very end for her country. Because she is probably the most heart

wrenching character next to Ishtar.

FE9

M-Zihark/Soren

Was a vigilante who quit after having an affair with a girl Laguz. He's alot like Marisa

from FE8 who doesn't second guess before doing things. This is why that he, like Marisa made

it to spotpass. Soren, because he's canon and is a true strategist.

F-Mia

Duh.

A girl who's the coolest in the series and seems to have more artwork than most characters.

She's eccentric, who dreams of one day becoming Ike's sparring partner. So with Ike, it's

either Mia+Ike, or Soren+Ike. Either shipping is what he deserves. Annnyway, she's the most

loved character of Tellus.

FE10

M-Zihark/Soren

Still having the passion for Laguz who was also the only character to never have a prejudice

problem with them. Plus, he looks steller with the tunic. :D

Soren(See above FE9)

F-Micaiah/Mia

Someone who is a hero of the dawn brigade that trouble follows her like a lost puppy

everywhere and that later on she becomes a bitch who riles up Ike's men into wanting to

having a blade to her neck. She seems to have a multiple personality disorder. She's

schizophrenic. One minute she's kind, then moments later she becomes a very bad girl who

wants nothing to do with the world and has been loyal to Daein to the very end. She would

have met her end at the end of a blade if a certain something didn't happen in Part 3-E.

See...she would have died with honor like with Camus, Ishtar and Selena. She does fit this

archtype as well. The Camus archtype. FE13: Plus, she enlargens her breasts solely to get

the people to forgive her for her actions from the past and solely for fan-service. Liking

the character as she is one of a kind that you can love and hate at the same time. :D

FE11

M-Marth

Hee hee...

His smaller legs would make him either a beautiful lady with a good disguise, or a handsome

ninja and shouting "Hey. :D

Look at me. I'm a ninja. I'm a ninja. :D

F-Linde

One of the most gifted students who is also Miroa's daughter who even got Nyna's

approval after the war to work as her advisor. She also tries her best to be pretty for a

certain someone as it even says in her ending that she is trying to be prettier for the said

idol. ...And we know who it is...She also seems to be hardcore like Marth as she too has no

problems in showing off her skin and wearing no armor.

FE12

M-Marth

Duh. Because he's hardcore and wears no pants. :D

F-Malicia/Linde

A cheerful, somewhat bad girl, pretty, patient and loves handsome heros. Who wouldn't? One

of the five girls to have a crush on Marth. She is my favorite character from Book II.

FE13

M-Chrom/Walhart/Cervantes

Because he's smexy and the hero of the game. :D

Only was kind like Emmeryn after her death. Before then, he was kind of a blunt person which

he gets the trait from his deceased father. Walhart, cuz he's the spartan lobster. ...And

Cervantes for being invincible in battle with his stache who has never lost once until Chrom

came.

F-Noire/Cherche/Emmeryn

Noire always was the most interesting character in the entire game. First she is very kind,

but she becomes a very bad girl without warning. -.-

Emmeryn

Cherche. Because she is oblivious to love like Ferry and that her love for animals over

humans really makes her special than most girls in the entire series.

Final Fantasy Tactics

M-Gafgarion

A hero who once served under Agrius who turned traitor later after knowing his real

intention was to capture the Princess Ovelia. Especially, since he brought it all upon

himself with the stupid decisions that he made prior to the fifty year war when he was

formerly commander of the Eastern Sky before getting banished from the army.

F-Generic Summoner/Mediator

Who wouldn't like these class designs? Both this and the Mediator are very well femininely

done.

Edited by Bimbo

FE1/11: Wolf. Shit man, I'm not even done playing through this game but all I know is that Wolf has turned into a monster for me nuff' said. And his name is Wolf. Dude's a boss.

FE7: Obligatory Hector mention. Eliwood is just freaking terribad. I don't like him at all, but Hector? Heeeeecctoooorrrr! He's an axe lord with is sick in it's own right, but his character is so atypical that it's awesome to see. I also really liked Farina. She doesn't have much story importance but she turned out to be a beastly (and I mean like, BEASTLY) Pegasus knight in my game. Also she manages to con Hector out of wayyyy more money than she should have, which is hilariously awesome.

FE8: FE8 had so many great characters that it's hard to pick one (so I'm not going to pick just one): Ephraim, Lute, Forde, Lute, Vanessa, Joshua, L'Arachel.

FE9: Ike (Also Neph, Titania, Mia, and Jill).

FE10: Ike (Also the above. And Nailah. And maybe Sothe).

I haven't played them all, but...

FE6: Cath, HM to Clarine and Rutger

FE7: Canas!, HM to Nino and Farina

FE8: Ross, HM to Ewan and Joshua

FE9: Ike, HM to Lucia and Rolf

FE10: Oliver!, HM to Brom and Elincia

FE11: Tiki, HM to Marth and Est

FE12: Navarre, HM to Caeda and Malicia

FE13: Owain, HM to Lissa and Nah

Edited by NyanKitteh

6: Dieck!! The best. Can do no wrong. Also love Lugh and Raigh, maybe because...

7: Jaffar and Nino. Ever since my first time playing. I don't even care that they come late or that she's an Est, I always use them and have them support, and Nino always kills Sonia. :3

8: L'Arachel, I just love her personality. XD I hate that she was a War Cleric in Awakening, it works on Serra but L'Arachel is much too noble for axes.

9/10: Jill both for her utility as a unit and her character development. I mostly love everyone though.

11/12: Caeda for the win (spear)!! Also quite like Minerva.

13: Gaius and Cherche.

7. Hector - He may be a noble, but he fights like a man, and he also has a manly charm compared to most of the lords in the game... or others. The way I like my nobles is when they are headstrong and not so flaunting.

8. It's kinda mixed in here - For tied, I like Garcia and Dozla. They both have joyous and refreshing personalities when out of the battlefield.

My most favorite has to be Myrrh. I like her humble and gentle personality, and she's just the most adorable manakete in all of FE. I honestly wanted her to be married to Ephraim instead of staying in Darkling Woods.

13. I have to say I find Gregor my most favorite male character. He's both a loving husband and a father (both to son/daughter and others).

7: Jaffar and Nino. Ever since my first time playing. I don't even care that they come late or that she's an Est, I always use them and have them support, and Nino always kills Sonia. :3

I can't see how you'd get Nino to kill Sonia without major Mag blessing, given that the throne boosts Res by 5...

FE5: Leif. Lara used to be my favorite though.

How'd she lose the top spot to Leif?

I can't see how you'd get Nino to kill Sonia without major Mag blessing, given that the throne boosts Res by 5...

Maybe I'm remembering wrong then, it's been a while since the last time I played FE7, but I do like to get her to at least attack Sonia for the conversation.

FE4: Leaf-The best non-holy weapon user. He is essential in many of my strategies in that game. His story is tragic too.

FE5: Sety/Galzus-Forseti and almost all capped stats. It's hard to decide between the two. One's the son of Levin, the other's the father of Mareeta.

FE6: Rutger-A sword master who solos Zephiel without taking a single hit is no joke.

FE7: Lloyd-Dedicated to a cool assassin group (before Nergal showed up), dedicated to his brother and Nino, challenging boss, makes me like him more than Hector. (Hey, no one said it had to be a playable character, right?)

FE8: This is hard. Ummm, Ephraim. Took over an entire castle by himself.

FE12: My Unit, of course! A character who looks and fights like you is simply awesome! They're one of the best, too! 2nd best is Est.

Haven't played any other. Played one battle of Gaiden, that's it.

These are always hard for me, since I always like so many characters from each game. Oh well... I'm sure I can manage SOME kind of answers.

Archanea games through 5 I can't answer for, due to my relative lack of knowledge on them.

6 (Haven't played myself, but know enough about to answer); Either Lugh or Raigh. I'm a sucker for Mages in general, but when they're the kids of one of my favourite FE7 characters? Yeah, I just.. Really like these two. (Honourable mention goes to Lilina. Another adorable Mage that's the kid of one of my other favourite FE7 characters!)

7: A real tough choice here, honestly.. There's a lot of characters from 7 that I adore. But it's likely either Eliwood, Florina or Nino. (Honourable mention goes to Hector, Erk and Serra.)

8: Myrrh, definitely. Though L'Arachel and Lute are honourable mentions.

9: Soren, without a doubt. Honourable mentions go to Ranulf and Sanaki.

10: Micaiah, of course! Honourable mentions go to Zelgius, Naesala and Sanaki (Again. Mage biaaaass.....) and many others but I should stop there really

13: Lucina. Honourable mentions go to M!Morgan and Severa.

1/11: Lena and Palla

5: Tanya and Brighton

6: Wendy and Sophia

7: Serra and Oswin

8: Kyle and Lute

9: Ike and Devdan

10: Leonardo and Micaiah

13: Miriel and Nowi

Haven't played 2, 3(12) and 4 enough