Best set-up for F!Corrin x Shigure?

karamatsu

i'm planning on doing a Revelations file where most of the ships are chosen by how much i like the supports, no matter how unpopular it might be. i want to marry shigure this time around, but i have no idea which father to choose because i like a lot of azura's supports?

i'm leaning towards either +skill or +speed, not sure what the bane should be and laslow as shigure's father, mainly because all of his really good wives (camilla, charlotte, etc) are going to be married off to someone else.

any help with this? i'm also still questioning the MU's talent, because master ninja or swordmaster might not be the best choice for kana.

I'm no expert on these things, but you could really take advantage of high skill and speed by marrying Azura to Kaze. -Defense makes the most sense for PVP and min maxing though you might choose to do Luck if you're really worried about Kana being too squishy. Boons could either be Magic to make Kana a very fast yet still decently hard hitting magical attacker, speed for the fastest possible Kana, or Skill for some kind of Nohrian Trust Procstacking build!

Your talent depends on what you wanna pass on to Shigure. He will already get Ninja from Kaze. Something hardhitting and fast like Fighter for Hero and Berserker could be good--maybe Spear Fighter!

marry Azura to Kaze, since it's one of the pairings where Shigure won't be outclassed growth-wise, and for mods it gives +4 Skl/+7 Spd. If you use statues, +Str boon can mitigate the -1 Str mod.

for talent, I personally recommend Lancer because it gives Shigure access to Spear Fighter(Kaze!Shigure has natural access to Ninja and he can A+ Hisame for Samurai, so no need for Samurai/Ninja talent unless you want to pass the class into Kana), and if you're against skill buying, it also gives him Lancefaire(if you want him to use lances) and Quixotic(for procstack Kana). Mercenary is also good option if you don't mind skill buying.

boon/bane is pretty flexible. +Spd/-Def gives +11 Spd Kana but -6 Def in return. Str/-Def or +Skl/-Def is alright(the difference between both is 2 more Str/Skl depends on the boon), but Kana will still have -4 Def mod. If you take statues into account, +Str might be better because Skl already have the most statues and it also helps for Shigure's -1 Str(like said above). -Lck will give you a not so useful statue(except if you want to make Miracle Midori) and reduce your offenses.

tl;dr version - personal recommendation: Azura/Kaze, marry to +Str/-Def MU w/Lancer talent