End game-Cannon 11

nanho

If a new game were to come out listing who went inside the tower of guidance who do you think would be in that ''cannon'' 11?

My guess;

Tibarn

Naesala

Elincia

Nailah

Mist

Caineghis

Soren

All of them at least have a few parts/quotes in endgame story

Plus:

Lucia(shes almost always with Elincia)

Giffa(always by Cains side)

And maybe, Boyd(mist) and Titania(ike).

Agree, disagree let me know

Assuming a "Clear Data" run, we can assume the following in some semblance of combination:

Caineghis

Naesala

Tibarn

Reyson

Pelleas

Soren and/or Titania and/or Mist

Elincia

Sigrun and/or Tanith

Lucia and/or Geoffrey

Ranulf and/or Skrimir

Nailah's storyline falls off after Part 3 and it would make sense that Ike would want a strong ally leading the remainder of the army outside in case there are additional enemies. Nailah seems to fit that bill the best, possibly with Skrimir as well. The others have a much more prevalent storyline, especially if Reyson is the Heron (very likely). Pelleas because he's involved with the Blood Pact, and Sigrun/Tanith to guard Sanaki.

Assuming a "Clear Data" run, we can assume the following in some semblance of combination:

Caineghis

Naesala

Tibarn

Reyson

Pelleas

Soren and/or Titania and/or Mist

Elincia

Sigrun and/or Tanith

Lucia and/or Geoffrey

Ranulf and/or Skrimir

Nailah's storyline falls off after Part 3 and it would make sense that Ike would want a strong ally leading the remainder of the army outside in case there are additional enemies. Nailah seems to fit that bill the best, possibly with Skrimir as well. The others have a much more prevalent storyline, especially if Reyson is the Heron (very likely). Pelleas because he's involved with the Blood Pact, and Sigrun/Tanith to guard Sanaki.I

Yeah Ranulf and Pelleas too; I think pelleas surviving would be cannon as I dont believe Miccy would have actually gone through with killing or even allowing him to be killed. And considering the blood pact Pelleas would mostly go in the tower.

I disagree with Nailiah though. Fact that she has a quote during yunes story about the great flood kinda indicates shes there with the rest of the royals i.e cannon..And yune said it should be the strongest 11 so ike would most likely include nailah whos league above any none royal.

I also disagree with sigrun and Tanith, I can see them leaving Sanaki in ikes care as theres a lot of trust there, Sanaki even later called him her trusted ''aid''(4E-2) which kinda indicates it.

Plus I think the fact the developers didnt even give sigrun a quote during lekain barrage of insults towards sanaki (4E-1) is indicative shes not apart of that cannon story. Unlike Tibarn who quickly rushed to the guy responsible for his clans slaughter.

Edited by nanho