Awakening is going to have alot of Fanfiction

Haha Nightwing, yes! <3

Azure will have blond hair either way because I'll either do MaleMU x Olivia or Henry/Libera x Olivia

As for Jerome, dark-blue/black hair will be hot.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha Nightwing, yes! <3

Azure will have blond hair either way because I'll either do MaleMU x Olivia or Henry/Libera x Olivia

As for Jerome, dark-blue/black hair will be hot.

At first I thought "Jerome with red hair (Gaia father" or else him as a blonde....then I pictured it. Nope, Jeromes perfect as a blunette.

I've already got my own twisted fantasties of Male Mark x Jerome x Azure. Hehehehehe.

I aprove, except for swapping Mark with maMU.

Also, the world needs more Loran love.

Who could resist that face?

[spoiler=Big picture]guy_confessions11.jpg

Huh, I don't like Krom x Sumia not for it being the closest to cannon, my biggest problem with them is how their support went, it was so dull and unromantic that I was higly dissapointed, well, at least Frederick x Sumia fanarts looks like it can be good, but Frederick is another unit that piss me a bit because all of his supports seems to be about training(with the exception of his support with Krom, which made me like him a bit better)

The same can be said about Lyn x Rath or Hector x Florina, the first time I heard that they are a popular pairing it got my curious to know why's that, I got very dissapointed when I saw it, heck, Will, in his support with Rath got way more reaction, Florina and Hector...Ehhhh trying to do your best to apologize for landing on you?What?

I also don't like the way they handled Sumia, they stated that she was a klutz, ok, but there's no need to make that the biggest deal in all her supports, Gaia is stated to like candies a lot but that's not his major trait when they did his supports.

In my case I ship the character based in the impact they cause in the other like Henry x Olivia, so far I didn't see any other female affect Henry so much as Olivia did.

Well, while MU can marry with anyone my "Launcher of Thousand ships" in this game is Olivia, because she's sweet, cute, kind, funny and her supports so far seems really good.

As funny as it sounds so far I have too little of favorite pairings with the MUs, for female I like her with Krom(mostly because of funny conversation between Mark and Lucina), maybe Gangrel and Valhart, for male I like him with Sariya or TikiAnd him being a worried waifu to Krom, lol, kidding

The second way I ship people in this game is based in the haircolor of the children, I see what fits them the best, which is a stupid reason but I can't help myself(Orange-haired Jerome looks really weird to me, he looks like a blue haired guy)

So, far I am neutral agaisn't the ones that isn't my favorites, the only one that I have a big issue is KromxSumia and MUx Saria(the swordmaster), but if they make a well written fanfic maybe I will like them.

And because of how you can reach A with everyone in your support list I bet that we will see a lot of threesome/harem fanfics than the others FEs XD*Bricked*

What about LucinaXTiki?

Now she can finally be with "Marth"! ;3

LucinaxSpotpass!MarthxDLC!Marth for Marth threesome. ...In fact, since the Spotpass and DLC characters can't support, that would probably be an interesting situation to write.

LucinaxSpotpass!MarthxDLC!Marth for Marth threesome. ...In fact, since the Spotpass and DLC characters can't support, that would probably be an interesting situation to write.

There are two SpotPass Marths. Foursome?

I know, I'm just being silly. Though, to be honest, I really can't really imagine a Marth x3/Lucina situation comfortably. :< It just seems wrong in so many ways.

Edited by Xjezhekiir