Support Conversations

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there are going to be a couple of support options I'm just never going to touch again once I get them for completeness, because I have a feeling they're just going to be weird.

Also, I can't believe that Gangrel guy is recruitable, and that MU can S-support with him. MUST. BURN. IMAGE. OUT. OF. MIND.

I saw his "confession" image somewhere on this site, and I'm trying to burn it out of my mind. IT. WON'T. GET. OUT. >_<

I saw his "confession" image somewhere on this site, and I'm trying to burn it out of my mind. IT. WON'T. GET. OUT. >_<

Thanks for the warning!

Here, I'll give you a fire spell for warning m-

AWW CRAP! MY EYES! MY BRAIN!!!!!

TikixBantuOTP

I do agree that Nono getting married is pretty creppeh. I wouldn't have an issue if she was mentally mature, but, meh.

I really should stop reading these. I like collecting supports. To read them, ingame lD

Honestly, seven or so years of immersion in manga, anime and japanese games has pretty much desensitised me to lolicon/shotacon as a whole. The japanese portraying cartoon underage girls in a sexual light isn't new. So Nono's physique doesn't really freak me out.

The childish mindset though, is pretty weird. I'm sort of hoping that she's a more complex character than that, if only to make her character deeper.

Edited by Onestep

Well, my life is now marginally worse for having that image in my brain. Thanks for that.

Am I the only one who sees nothing wrong with that image?

On a side note, does anyone know how S supports with a 2nd Gen character work out? I mean, since the whole point of the story seems to be 'Set right what once went wrong, before it has a chance to go wrong for the first time', it seems sort of odd for them to hang around with their partners after the end of the game, while their parents... work to bring them into creation. I mean, watching yourself grow up? Kinda weird.

On the other hand, waiting for them to grow up in real time would be one hell of a jailbait wait.

On a side note, does anyone know how S supports with a 2nd Gen character work out? I mean, since the whole point of the story seems to be 'Set right what once went wrong, before it has a chance to go wrong for the first time', it seems sort of odd for them to hang around with their partners after the end of the game, while their parents... work to bring them into creation. I mean, watching yourself grow up? Kinda weird.

On the other hand, waiting for them to grow up in real time would be one hell of a jailbait wait.

Gen 2 characters can only get S supports with other Gen 2 characters or MU.

Based on some dialogue, I think one of the supports, the Gen 2 characters don't expect to be able to return and intend to leave to avoid their "present" selves. Of course, in this timeline, those versions probably wouldn't have any reason to travel into the past, so what the hell does that mean?

It's kinda implied that they can't return IIRC. (At least it is for Lucina)

You mean they can't go back to the future? You mean they get to watch themselves grow up? That's sort of weird, but I do remember Lucina's support saying something along those lines, come to think of it.

Well, that makes sense, given that Mark still comes into existence with 2nd Gen characters.

Based on some dialogue, I think one of the supports, the Gen 2 characters don't expect to be able to return and intend to leave to avoid their "present" selves. Of course, in this timeline, those versions probably wouldn't have any reason to travel into the past, so what the hell does that mean?

Well, it was MU I was thinking of.

Edited by Onestep

Thinking about the logic of time travel is just asking for a headache. Just smile and nod at all that stuff.