Favorite FE13 Character so far?

Kuki

Hi guys! Seeing as there has been a lot of new characters lately, I want to know who's your favorite and why! laugh.gif

My favorites so far are Ronku and Sol (The Green Cavalier guy) IDK why. It's probably because of the character designs and the voices.

[EDIT]

My new favorite characters are:

Sol

Soiree

Ronku

Masked Marth (Gotta love that mask)

Sairi

Flavia

Tiamo (Because of her artwork.)

So... yeah. :>

Edited by Kuki

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys! Seeing as there has been a lot of new characters lately, I want to know who's your favorite and why! :lol:

My favorites so far are Ronku and Sol (The Green Cavalier guy) IDK why. It's probably because of the character designs and the voices.

Donny :wub:

Sairi~

aka that myrmchick who we thought was Ayra for a bit

Tiamo and Fred too. Fred is so sexy aaah

And Soiree's pretty badass just no shoulderpads hrng

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Sairi~

aka that myrmchick who we thought was Ayra for a bit

Tiamo and Fred too. Fred is so sexy aaah

And Soiree's pretty badass just no shoulderpads hrng

ohmy.gifLol, I forgot to put Sairi, too.

And I just noticed that I am

contradicting my signature.

Donny wub.gif

Heeheeeheee! Donny. :lol:

Isn't he the guy with a pan for a hat?

Krom, duh.

And Donnie. He's the hero the people of his world truly need!

Yup, Krom's pretty cool, too. My friend loves her some Krom, boy.

I actually like the fact that Donnie looks kinda normal compared to the other characters. It gives the game more variety! :lol:

Edited by Narga_Rocks

lol

I prefer women in physical classes, usually, and myrms happen to be a pretty popular class for them.

I'm also interested in whoever that dragonknight is in the trailer. Shame we've got no name on him/her though. I do love dragonknights.

lol

I prefer women in physical classes, usually, and myrms happen to be a pretty popular class for them.

I'm also interested in whoever that dragonknight is in the trailer. Shame we've got no name on him/her though. I do love dragonknights.

Yeah. I like any class that relates to dragons as well. I'm a huge dragon freak.

I agree. Women who use swords and or axes make for pretty interesting characters.

I like classes that fly and destroys things and doesn't give a shit |D

Soiree's really growing on me, though. Like, everything but her design, I really like. Physical class? Check. A personality I endorse? Check. Alto voice? Check. Not a fan of less armour than usual and pouty lips, but one can't have everything. She could probably end up as one of my mvps anyway.

lol

Some guy named Serge. His name is seen briefly after battle.

Liz is pretty.

Don't know anything about anyone else, really.

Yeah, that's the sad thing.

I find it cute that Ronku is normally shy around girls. Especially Liz.

And Liz doesn't look to bad either. I remember I didn't really like her that much, due to her hair style, but now it's growing on me. :lol:

I like classes that fly and destroys things and doesn't give a shit |D

Soiree's really growing on me, though. Like, everything but her design, I really like. Physical class? Check. A personality I endorse? Check. Alto voice? Check. Not a fan of less armour than usual and pouty lips, but one can't have everything. She could probably end up as one of my mvps anyway.

I like Soiree, but not as much as Sol. Her hairstyle is pretty cool, though.

I think the reason why she has less armour, is so that they could show that she's female without doing the whole chainmail bikini thing. (Which is cliche as all get out :lol:)

Yes. And a twink.

Lol, yup. I wonder what his personality is going to be like. Something tells me that he's going to be rebellious (sp?) to some degree. But that's just me.

The dragonknight is probably the red haired pegasus rider promoted...

Well, apparently he has a name and it's not Tiamo. So nope.

I like Soiree, but not as much as Sol. Her hairstyle is pretty cool, though.

I think the reason why she has less armour, is so that they could show that she's female without doing the whole chainmail bikini thing. (Which is cliche as all get out :lol:)

I think her chestplate is easy enough to tell that she's female. There's clearly boobs.

Krom, Ronku and I probably would like to see the Ogma Archtype of the game....

I personally believe that Vake probably might be the Ogma Archtype of this game. He looks like one for crying out loud!

Ronku is better! colon3.gif But Krom's cool, too.

For now, Callum, just because he's absurd enough to work. Hooray for jetpack knights!

Absurd looking, indeed. He looks like a cyborg.

And I forgot to mention that Masked Marth (Atleast I think it's Marth) has a cool design, too.

Well, apparently he has a name and it's not Tiamo. So nope.

I think her chestplate is easy enough to tell that she's female. There's clearly boobs.

Yeah, and the breasts. Silly me! I had forgot to mention that! Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Edited by Narga_Rocks

Absurd looking, indeed. He looks like a cyborg.

And I forgot to mention that Masked Marth (Atleast I think it's Marth) has a cool design, too.

Well, Masked Marth currently goes by Marth. So whether or not he's the original Marth (I'm hoping not, personally), it seems fair to refer to him as Marth. And yes, cool design for him as well.

Just a note, but you can quote multiple posts at once by clicking the "Mulitiquote" button next to "Quote" for each of the posts you want to respond to, then hit "Reply" at the bottom and they'll all show up so you can respond to them in one post. Some people don't like it when people make a bunch of separate posts in a row, so I suggest doing so. It especially comes in handy if you get into the fun habit of pissing off a bunch of people at once.

Nah. Vake is an axe-wielder.

That does not (necessarily) preclude being an Ogma.

Edited by Othin