Mistakes or errors on the site

VincentASM

Do you have a screenshot?

As far as *I* know, 51 Strength should be correct ^^

EDIT2: Oh flip, I'm on the wrong file, hahha.

Sorry about that. <<;;;

Edited by MagicLeafy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking at Owain's inheritance page, and for whatever reason, "Axe Slayer" is used in the section of what he can inherit from Vaike (which lists "Vake") whereas it's "Axebreaker" everywhere else.

Except "Severa" is Serena's localised name...

Selena also happens to be the name of a character from Sacred Stones (which he was likely referring to).

This isn't a mistake, but it's on the site (here) and I wanted to point it out without making a new topic:

Finally, I'm not sure why you'd do this, but when a character is at their maximum Level, they may also reclass to their current class again (e.g. Cavalier to Cavalier).

So that you can keep leveling the character for additional stat gains without going to a new class that might require you to build new weapon ranks or something. For example, I had a pretty great War Cleric Lissa that had reached A Axes and I wanted to keep using her in combat, but none of her other classes give her Axes, so I just made sure she'd keep leveling as a War Cleric since I didn't care about getting her any new skills or building a different weapon type.

Just, you know, maybe you could make a note on that line of thought.

A few more things...

http://serenesforest.net/fe13/recruitment.html

I've confirmed that Laurent can also be recruited with Chrom. His requirements should be "Have Chrom or Miriel visit the village".

http://serenesforest.net/fe13/char_base.html

Yarne does not start with Beastbane, and Nah does not start with Wyrmsbane. (Unless, of course, they inherit them from their respective mothers.)

http://serenesforest.net/fe13/spotpass.html

The Double Duel teams released on the 14th were actually Gaius's Sneak Attack and Tharja's Curse.

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe13/hint.html

Paralogue 2 is listed as "The Twin's Turf" in the Returning Locations section. Paralogue 2 is actually called "The Secret Seller"--The Twins' Turf is the location it takes place on.

http://www.serenesfo.../dlc_convo.html

For Yen'fay, is that Zephiel in SB1 supposed to be in SB2?

And Finn's name is still "Fin" in various places on that page. x3

Edit: Here's more... In LB1 and LB3, Nanna doesn't have a battle convo with MaAvatar. And in LB3, Leif doesn't have a battle convo with FeAvatar.

Edit 2: For Gaius: Etzel in LB1 should be over in LB2.

Edited by Tsamimi

It should be kinda noted on the Front Page of this site under in updates (that I didn't see it listed in there), but there some news that it was just announced it yesterday that Fire Emblem Gaiden was coming to the Virtual Console services for the Nintendo 3DS system.

Edited by King Marth 64

I dunno if this really counts as an error, but it should be noted that offensive skills (e.g. Lethality and Vengeance) don't activate on Mire

With regard to the item locations, as there are no villagers in Paralogue 6, the ones listed as gotten in Paralogue 6 can only be gotten if Inigo kills 5 or more enemies in that chapter, I think.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Not sure if it should be considered a mistake or error or if it has been mentioned before...

but in the Awakening Characters page on the Children images Lucina's image says it contains spoilers though in Severa's pic you can totally see Lucina as well

http://serenesforest...lena_lucina.jpg

Edited by James Bond

For skill inheritance in FE13 this page says the last active skill is inherited. In fact, it is the last active skill the child does not already have that is inherited. I don't have a screen shot, but my Severa this playthrough inherited Relief from Cordelia despite the fact the last active skill Cordelia had was Armsthrift (which Severa already has due to being a level 10 mercenary).

More to add to the list of children that join your team as long as they survive their chapter: Brady, Kjelle, Nah, and Morgan.

So that makes: Owain, Inigo, Brady, Kjelle, Gerome, Morgan, and Nah. Talking to them makes them controllable in the chapter, but they'll join you at the end of the chapter even if you didn't talk to them.

I feel like a broken record... Sorry...

edit: Decided to check Anna, and she also joins you if she survived and you didn't talk to her. I know for a fact that Yen'fay doesn't join; you DO have to talk to him. And I think that's all the green units in paralogues...

Edited by Tsamimi

The wiki has an error regarding Lissa's support list - for whatever reason, Morgan (M) is shown when it should be Morgan (F).

http://serenesforest.net/fe13/calculation.html

"If he then uses a Master Seal as a Level 10~20 Mercenary to become a Level 1 Hero, his internal Level will be [1 + 20 + (15 - 1) / 2] = 28."

Somehow I don't think that answer is correct. Or i'm just that rusty at basic formulas. There is also the question of whether this game rounds up or down.

Adding a blurb about internal levels to the FAQ might also be helpful.

Edited by Rambo M

^Regarding the internal level, I present my simplistic mathematical skills:

(That was a joke/warning about my math skills, but the spoiler contents are serious.)

It seems strange that the promotion bonus is simply put into the previous equation. I mean, it's understandable since a lv1 promoted unit is lv21 (displayed level = 1, and add the promotion bonus) regardless of what level they promoted from. But doing it that way completely disregards the 'cumulative level'.

In that Donnel example, he has a cumulative level of 7 as a lv1 Merc (from a lv15 Villager):

Cumulative Level = [(Displayed Level + Promotion bonus - 1) / 2]
Cumulative Level = [(15 + 0 - 1) / 2]
Cumulative Level = [7]
When he promotes to lv1 Hero, the displayed level is 1, and it has the promotion bonus in effect, for an internal level of:

Internal Level = [Displayed Level + Promotion bonus + Cumulative Level]
Internal Level = [1 + 20 + 7]
Internal Level = [28]
To me, it makes more sense to figure it out this way, instead of disregarding the cumulative level value and making the equation bigger than necessary. Though admittedly, this creates the need for two separate equations.

As for the next part, I must say: the (15+20-1)/2 confuses me. I understand that it's a lv15 Hero, so 15 plus the promotion bonus. But how does the entire equation come out to "41 on Normal"? The lack of the cumulative level causes that to make no sense at first glance. The cumulative-lv17 resulting from (15+20-1)/2 is added to the previous cumulative-lv7 without a mention.

Might as well toss in what I'd do. A lv15 Hero -> lv1 Bow Knight:

Cumulative Level = Previous Cumulative Level + [(Displayed Level + Promotion bonus - 1) / 2]
Cumulative Level = 7 + [(15 + 20 - 1) / 2]
Cumulative Level = 7 + [17]
Cumulative Level = 24
The cumulative level cap is 20 on normal, so since 24 exceeds that it becomes 20 for the following:

Internal Level = [Displayed Level + Promotion bonus + Cumulative Level]
Internal Level = [1 + 20 + 20]
Internal Level = [41]
It makes more sense to me to keep the cumulative level in use.

Just saying.

Hm, typing this out helped me FINALLY understand the entire internal level thing. :o

Edited by Tsamimi

Also, ingame, Pavise is described as halving blight damage in addition to beaststones and the melee weapon types. But who knows, since revenants and entombeds aren't the most accurate enemies in the game...

Edited by Levant Fortner

edit: Decided to check Anna, and she also joins you if she survived and you didn't talk to her.

I think Anna is recruited only if you don't let the northern village get destroyed.