The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

7 hours ago, Armagon said:

I personally wouldn't mind if Dark CPU battles were a thing that just appear in Megadimension tbh. It made sense for the game and, similar to child characters in Fates, may feel forced if done in the next game without the reason as to why it was there. Megadimension is great but i'm not gonna lose sleep if the next mainline game doesn't top it and i think that's the best outlook. All that matters if it's good.

All very good points, which I can and will agree to.

7 hours ago, Armagon said:

Though i will say i do have a fear of Uzume not being in the next mainline Neptunia game given the same thing happened to Plutia even though there was no reason for her to not be in Megadimension.

I think I read somewhere that Plutia wasn't in Megadimension because her Japanese voice actress was one of the really high profile ones and they couldn't afford to have her on anymore. Don't know how much truth there is to this, but that could be a legitimate reason.
And even though I would have loved to have the four Planeptune CPUs in one party, I can see why she isn't there from a story perspective. Between Uzume's (back)story, Adult Neptune, the NEXT Forms, Gold Third and Affimojas and Steamax, the plot was already full of things to focus on, meaning an appearance by Plutia and/or Peashy could only have been a cameo at best.

I do hope we'll see Uzume and Plutia in a mainline game again, though. Same with the older version of Neptune (who needs her own game).

6 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Maybe that's why we are waiting now? Hopefully the next one, whever we get it, is really goooooooooood!

I have little doubt that a future mainline game will be at the very least good. Compile Heart hasn't disappointed me thus far.

Can someone please explain this

Reveal hidden contents

jqGA8qv.jpg

So fucking broken xD

Dimitri is one of those units that snowballs very quickly.

And 7 Range, 86 hit ayy

Reveal hidden contents

Ah37Ef0.jpg

Bow Knight Ashe OP.

Edited by DragonFlames

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

I think I read somewhere that Plutia wasn't in Megadimension because her Japanese voice actress was one of the really high profile ones and they couldn't afford to have her on anymore.

Plutia was in cybernep though

And yes, her VA is very famous. Even someone like me who doesn't care about VAs knows her xD

Spoiler

20200110_181842.jpg

King vs. Emperor, 1185, colorized.

And man, as usual on Gronder, the Alliance dudes were a bitch. Everytime i play that map, wether pre time skip or after, Alliance is a bitch

Empire were noobs

Also, not a fan of the redemption scene.

Edited by Shrimperor

Opened up Xenoblade 2 again to continue my no Blade-summon run. I got ganged up by Gogols

IMG_20200110_200718.jpg?width=766&height

There were actually six originally and i managed to take out two of them. But in the end, they got me.

But it's all good as i got to see the beautiful Gormotti sunset after.

IMG_20200110_201324.jpg?width=766&height

16 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

And even though I would have loved to have the four Planeptune CPUs in one party, I can see why she isn't there from a story perspective. Between Uzume's (back)story, Adult Neptune, the NEXT Forms, Gold Third and Affimojas and Steamax, the plot was already full of things to focus on, meaning an appearance by Plutia and/or Peashy could only have been a cameo at best.

I mean, Plutia could've still been in the game even without a major role. The game is kinda lacking in Makers so I would've been fine with Plutia being in the game, even if just for side events.

Besides, it's outright stated that Big Nep is from Ultra Dimension, so i would've loved to see some interactions between Big Nep and Plutia.

9 hours ago, Shrimperor said:
  Reveal hidden contents

20200110_181842.jpg

And man, as usual on Gronder, the Alliance dudes were a bitch. Everytime i play that map, wether pre time skip or after, Alliance is a bitch

Empire were noobs

Spoiler

Yeah, Dimitri's redemption scene feels kinda unearned. He's an edgy asshole throughout the first half of Part 2 but then Rodrigue dies and he does a complete 180. Also i find it hilarious that Rodridge died given Byleth was right there and could've Mandom'd. Guess he just didn't feel like it.

Edited by Armagon

Time for Ashe to one-turn a Map

Spoiler

SPOILER_20200111_040010.jpg

>Misses an 82
>Doesn't crit a 46 in a double attack

Why you do this, Ashe? Why. You deserve to get ganged upon by those Cold Steel Mechas now.

resets

Time to do it the other way

Spoiler

SPOILER_20200111_041755.jpg

Seriously though, that's one big reason why Bosses should've counter. I just combat Arte'd with Ashe and then she was ready for the kill. Just a Dance + Stride.

If you do a defeat boss map with the Boss reachable from everywhere, make somehow sure Archers and/or Fliers don't reach it that easy. Or make it a Seize Map (preferably by the lord), so i need 1 extra action and have to plan accordingly, and not just stride + dance to victory.

Sorry game, no matter how i love you, if you present me a cheese opportunity like this, i am gonna use it lol.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:
Spoiler

Guess he just didn't feel like it.

Spoiler

Byleth: ''He isn't someone i can command or my father. Waste of a Divine Pulse.''

I am not gonna lie, Redrigue's death kinda reminded me of that Fish death in Fates kek. Kinda. Because in Fates it was much much much much worse. Still got flashbacks of it xD.

And i am not gonna lie, the tone whiplash is kinda jarring. It's just so sudden.

Edited by Shrimperor

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Byleth: ''He isn't someone i can command or my father. Waste of a Divine Pulse.''

I am not gonna lie, Redrigue's death kinda reminded me of that Fish death in Fates kek. Kinda. Because in Fates it was much much much much worse. Still got flashbacks of it xD.

And i am not gonna lie, the tone whiplash is kinda jarring. It's just so sudden.

Spoiler

I also find it hilarious that Dimitri's this battle-hardened, paranoid warrior capable of taking down entire battalions of soldiers but one little girl sneaks up on him and nearly kills him.

Which reminds me, Fleche, Randolph and Ladislava absolutely should've been playable in Crimson Flower, to make up for losing Flayn, Seteth and Catherine. Jeritza kinda makes up for it but still.

EN-dCAyWAAACn2i?format=jpg&name=medium

Unordered Mario Kart 8 track tierlist.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:
Spoiler

I also find it hilarious that Dimitri's this battle-hardened, paranoid warrior capable of taking down entire battalions of soldiers but one little girl sneaks up on him and nearly kills him.

Spoiler

Tbf, his Edgy Kinginess was totally focused on her Imperial Waifuness

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:
Spoiler

Which reminds me, Fleche, Randolph and Ladislava absolutely should've been playable in Crimson Flower, to make up for losing Flayn, Seteth and Catherine. Jeritza kinda makes up for it but still.

Totally!

Spoiler

Same with  Rodridge in AM

10 hours ago, Armagon said:

Opened up Xenoblade 2 again to continue my no Blade-summon run. I got ganged up by Gogols

IMG_20200110_200718.jpg?width=766&height

There were actually six originally and i managed to take out two of them. But in the end, they got me.

But it's all good as i got to see the beautiful Gormotti sunset after.

IMG_20200110_201324.jpg?width=766&height

Ah going through Gormott for the first time is great for being pummeled by enemies stronger than you. So, how many times did Rotbart get you?

Yes! That's one of the things I really like about Xenoblade 2, is the gorgeous views you get of the world when travelling.

Good luck with your run as well!

Today, I've reached @Shrimperor's favorite map, Chapter 12 and... this happened:

cUQp1pb.jpg

'Hilda! Hilda!' indeed.

Also, S-rank Reason with Thyrsus is totally not OP

NLeqf7p.jpg

And as a bonus, rare footage of Flayn one-shotting stuff (from a different map; this one was a quest):

wCi0ZW8.jpg

I love this game... Even though Byleth is getting Speed-screwed AGAIN.

Edited by DragonFlames

12 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I wonder if there may be Explorers remakes in the future...

God, i hope so. Explorers of Sky was peak Mystery Dungeon. One of the best games i've ever played.

5 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

So, how many times did Rotbart get you?

Not yet. But it's only a matter of time.

I did get ambushed by Sniping Brent though because his path goes directly through the Tirkins you need to fight to activate the Star-Crossed Lovers quest. I really don't know why that's placed the way it is.

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Also, S-rank Reason with Thyrsus is totally not OP

Now make Lysethia a Dark Knight for max range. Nobody will be safe.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Now make Lysethia a Dark Knight for max range. Nobody will be safe.

That is actually something I am trying to do this playthrough.
I also found that I personally vastly prefer making her a Bishop over going for Warlock, because having access to 2 Warp uses for as long as she is one is so good.

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I did get ambushed by Sniping Brent though because his path goes directly through the Tirkins you need to fight to activate the Star-Crossed Lovers quest. I really don't know why that's placed the way it is.

Did it defeat you or did you get away?

On 1/10/2020 at 11:57 AM, Shrimperor said:
  Reveal hidden contents

20200110_181842.jpg

Empire were noobs

What happen?

7 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I also found that I personally vastly prefer making her a Bishop over going for Warlock, because having access to 2 Warp uses for as long as she is one is so good.

I thought Warp already had 2 uses.

6 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

Did it defeat you or did you get away?

I took out like half of it's HP but it became clear that it's damage output was outdoing my healing output so i tried to make a run for it.

I didn't make it.

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I thought Warp already had 2 uses.

The Warp spell normally has 1 use until you reclass to Bishop or Gremory. It's like Meteor in that sense.
See here (the cursor is on the Warp spell, even if it says "Teleport"; first image is Lysithea as a Mage, second one has her as Bishop):

4pFr5Og.jpg
7N7aDyk.jpg

Edited by DragonFlames

On 1/6/2020 at 11:45 AM, Quiyonce said:

I don't think the game is designed to get all the paralogues and characters in one playthrough and I think that's fine. It's less hiding stuff from the player and more rewarding players for replaying the game and trying different characters and strategies imo.

Sure. Getting all the students without NG+ is just impractical, frankly.

On 1/6/2020 at 10:26 AM, Shrimperor said:

Ya know, there hasn't been enough Lys here lately, so...

As Angelica would say

''The fabulous 15s''

As in Angelica Rogner?

On 1/6/2020 at 8:58 AM, Shrimperor said:

Anyway, on another topic

tfw you wanted to make Ashe dancer, but he is so uncharming, he didn't win the competition...

Time for Fish Girl in reserve xD

This is why I don't agree with the mindset of making the worst unit the dancer - odds are they also have shit charm to the point they ain't gonna win. And I'd prefer to have my dancer candidate able to win with the dance lesson's bonus alone.

4 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

this happened:

...how much STR does your Hilda have for this xD

because wow

4 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

rare footage of Flayn one-shotting stuff

Wait Flayn one shotting is rare?

@Shadow Mir

Spoiler

Claude and his gang rushed me while i was fighting with Empire Noobs

kinda put me in a bind

51 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

As in Angelica Rogner?

yes

Edited by Shrimperor

14 minutes ago, Armagon said:

@Lightchao42 so I turned Xenoblade 2 on again and

IMG_20200111_174648.jpg

IMG_20200111_174651.jpg

Not even 10 seconds in into today's playtime. I saved in the worst spot in Gormott last night.

It really was just a matter of time.

So ein mist!

30 minutes ago, Armagon said:

@Lightchao42 so I turned Xenoblade 2 on again and

Not even 10 seconds in into today's playtime. I saved in the worst spot in Gormott last night.

It really was just a matter of time.

Once Xenoblade Definitive Edition releases, we will all have to face Rotbart the Territorial once again...

Speaking of giant gorillas, while trying to finish Electra's quest I had to go past Immovable Gonzalez, which I haven't defeated at that point. I could never run past it before it one shotted me, so after doing this a few times I decided it would be easier to level up to lv99 and just fight it (this basically amounted to heading to the nearest inn). I planned on replaying Xenoblade 2 half a year ago, but Three Houses came out shortly after so I never got around to it. Hopefully Rotbart won't kill me too much if I go back to it.

Speaking of Xenoblade and Three Houses, fighting the Death Knight in Mercedes's paralogue reminded me...

UB1gEoP.jpg

YABvyhT.jpg

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

Not yet. But it's only a matter of time.

He will, in due time. I think that's a great throwback to XC1. 

Question, what's your favorite place to explore? I really like Uraya's weather, but Tantal is also beautiful, so I'm torn between both.

Edit: nevermind, I see he got you. He always does.

@Lightchao42 

Good luck avoiding Rotbart, every playthrough of that game, he gets me at least five times or so. 

Also, Mythra is, without a doubt, a simpleton.

Edited by lightcosmo