Think of ANY Fire Emblem character

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Igrene in fe7, with all of the units in fe6 that didn;t appear in fe7, even though they were young enough at fe7

Like, Brigand!GArret.

Troub Cecilia

Cav. Percival

AK Douglas

Errr........

and of course, Archer!Igrene and Fa

And Niime and Yodel and Of course........................................................................................

Brunya

Edited by Folgore Green

Soren finds out his true heritage and totally steals the throne of Daein by kicking Micaiah's sorry ass. And Ike is around to uhh...Ike things in the face in the name of THE TRUE KING OF DAEIN!

:B):

Oh darn it. My first thoghts were ike and Cormag, but while this thing was loading, i figured doing Dorcas would be better, because he isn't one of my two favorite characters, and he was the third thought in my head. Even so, the prologue would be Dorcas initially finding work with bandits. He meets Lyn, than it fast-forwards. Dorcas essentially is working as a mercenary. He meets Bartre and a few other characters. He's lead by a Hero who pays him extra because he knows what Dorcas is dealing with. That guy gets killed, (have to include a Cornelius. It's tradition.) and Dorcas basically goes on a rampage with some friends until he finds and kills the guy that did it. It ends with him working with Bartre as a mercenary like the start of Eliwood's story.Personally, I would play it, but I probably wouldn't like it too much.

Edited by I don't play for turns

Lucius is who I thought of (big surprise there). Lucius as Lord would be interesting, that's for sure. I guess he's on a quest to spread the blessings of St. Elimine around Elibe, and eventually all of FE. Alongside him is his Jeigan Raven, who has promoted to a Hero in the meantime. Throw in revenge on Ostia, running into Priscilla, things like that for Raven. And... huh. Not sure what Lucius would do. Not really a guy who would go out there and beat down enemies. Guess eventually some sort of plot would come along. Some outside force trying to throw out the St. Elimine church. Maybe a dragon cult or something, with the cultists being primarily Mages (to justify Lucius having combat advantage). As they go through and defeat them, they eventually uncover the true goal of the villains, which is... not really sure. Do know Raven would get the ball rolling with his revenge kick, and that'd lead Lucius towards whatever else winds up happening. Maybe he'll gather the five or so legendary tomes of Light Magic or something like that. Still, I think it'd be an interesting game, only issue is I think just promoting to Bishop would wind up being a bit dull for Lucius. Guess he'd start as Lord and promote to Light Lord or something, and gain some sort of extra bonuses or skills or some such.

Zihark, having to deal with the break up for starters, going through daein, getting to change peoples perspectives of laguz, and ofc fighting those who oppose. Throw in a merchant caravan, lethe and mordecai, the lea, and ofcourse running away from meg. In the end he recruits the gotoh archtype, who is his girlfriend. Yeah, a cat laguz archetype figure that! And they settle in gallia afterwards.

I reckon its actuallly possible since he has such a huge amount of background info.

Lucius is who I thought of (big surprise there). Lucius as Lord would be interesting, that's for sure. I guess he's on a quest to spread the blessings of St. Elimine around Elibe, and eventually all of FE. Alongside him is his Jeigan Raven, who has promoted to a Hero in the meantime. Throw in revenge on Ostia, running into Priscilla, things like that for Raven. And... huh. Not sure what Lucius would do. Not really a guy who would go out there and beat down enemies. Guess eventually some sort of plot would come along. Some outside force trying to throw out the St. Elimine church. Maybe a dragon cult or something, with the cultists being primarily Mages (to justify Lucius having combat advantage). As they go through and defeat them, they eventually uncover the true goal of the villains, which is... not really sure. Do know Raven would get the ball rolling with his revenge kick, and that'd lead Lucius towards whatever else winds up happening. Maybe he'll gather the five or so legendary tomes of Light Magic or something like that. Still, I think it'd be an interesting game, only issue is I think just promoting to Bishop would wind up being a bit dull for Lucius. Guess he'd start as Lord and promote to Light Lord or something, and gain some sort of extra bonuses or skills or some such.

Add a subplot in which there's a love triangle for Raven and a love pentagon for Priscilla and you have a game.

I thought of Nabarl. Him as a Lord would be epic

It would probably be centric around his missing person he is looking for (according to producer's notes). Throw in his rivalry with Ogma and all the potentially traumatic events during his childhood and it would make an interesting story indeed. It would be most intriguing to hear where he went whilst he went missing after both wars and how things work out between him and Feena. Having her insist his hair in pigtails must drive him insane...but perhaps she reminds him of the person he's looking for...

Poor Hugh. Chapter 1 starts off with him trying to regain all the gold some fool of a player paid him the full sum of from Cathy whom totally stole from him based on one of the supports. He starts off pleading with his grandmother to help him in his quest for the gold, promising he would spend a good deal of it buying her an antiqued copy of Nosferatu. And thus there you have one of the better prepromotes in FE6 as your Jeigan 8D.

Along the way, he shall try to enlist the help of Ray...as compensation for using up his original Nosferatu tome. He would fail in such an endeavor, but Niime would step in and show who's boss, while taking the opportunity to humiliate her less outstanding grandson...

...I do not have the capacity to think of how the rest of the story goes as 2:30 am. But I'm taking down notes in case I feel like writing a short story for it.

Add a subplot in which there's a love triangle for Raven and a love pentagon for Priscilla and you have a game.

Oh absolutely. Raven is the focus of Lucius' love story, but Priscilla is there too. It'll wind up being the most controversial FE game yet in a number of ways. Only issue is not sure who would work as a good primary villain. Probably some sort of Anima mage. Lucius also needs some sort of exclusive Light tome, not sure on what kind of name would work. Part of me wants to really work on this and try and turn it into a thing, but I don't really see it working out. Think I just have too much time on my hands. :P

• 4 weeks later...

I got Marissa (Assassin)...

I have an idea for it

Sequel to Sacred Stones type story, if thats ok.

Someone breaks into Jehenna Hall, Assassinates Joshua. Marissa sets out to find who it was and kill them in return. Probably one of your allies from FE8

When Caelin merged with Ostia, Sain retired from military duty to seek out a career as an independant knight. A year later, however, he was called back to duty under Hector's request after rumors surfaced of the Black Fang reorganizing. To entice the green knight, Hector assigned only female soldiers under his command, with the exception of his old buddy Kent. Rather than have traditional supports, the game would incorperate dating sim elements, and Sain would need to "woo" units into joining his team. All recruitable characters except for Sain and Kent are female, and it would feature both new girls as well as some returning from FE7. Also, the more a unit is attracted to Sain, the better boosts they get while near him.

I could have sworn I posted here.

Any who.

Florina.

Uh... She stars in a game where she's the main girl and it happens to be a dating sim in a college setting with many possible love interests including but not limited to Hector, Lyn, Fiora, Farina, HEATH, Nino, and Rebecca.

Aw yeah~

I could have sworn I posted here.

Any who.

Florina.

Uh... She stars in a game where she's the main girl and it happens to be a dating sim in a college setting with many possible love interests including but not limited to Hector, Lyn, Fiora, Farina, HEATH, Nino, and Rebecca.

Aw yeah~

10/10 would play

• 2 weeks later...

Thought of Ewan.

The game involves Ewan going around the whole of the Fire Emblem world pranking other characters in the series. E.g. He shaves Marth's hair and Strips Rakesis and ties her naked to her bed. Bonus points if you manage to Play a prank on the elusive assassins like Jaffar and Volke

Chapter 0: Prologue- you have to Prank Ephraim by getting him lying down in his PJs by L'arachel's bed (L'Arachel and Ephraim's B support the reason why) and hide behind a chest of drawers as L'Arachel tells Ephraim off for sneeking into her room to look at her sleeping like a pervert blink.gif.........

Chapter 1: You have to creep behind Marth and pin a sign on his back saying "I slayed Medeus, and I'm better then all of you". Que people screaming at Marth for being horrible and throwing stones at him.

Chapter 2: You have to sneek into the Daein Liberation Army and paint "My little ponies" and rainbows on The Black Knight's armour, to make him seem like a complete wuss. As a result, Ike tries to attack him, because he thinks that the Black Knight is weaker, but ends up unconcious for the whole of Part 2.

Edited by GoldenEmblem7

Wendy.

The character you picked is now a lord in his/her own game. What is the plot?

The plot is that I pop the cartridge out of the 3DS and then throw it in the trash.

Edward is now the lord of FE10

-The blood pact is never made since he'd be more of a bro to Pelleas than Micaiah and I quote "don't sign that dumb shit"

-Manages to successfully get everyone women (and some men) on Tellius to love him

-Ike doesn't leave forever since he's Eddies wingman

-Zelgius challenges Edward to a final duel instead of Ike since he's the superior swordsman. Black Knight loses, but isn't killed; he joins the Edward army and becomes a great asset.

-Sephiran is killed immediately for being a "little prick"

-The mere sight of Edward as a lord is enough to drive every pauncy senator insane. Dozens of "WELL I SAY and THIS IS UNORTHODOX" shouts could be heard.

-Edward kills Ashera on his own with his Caladbog; he didn't require Yune's help.

-At the end of the game, he sets up a party and everyone is invited

-Except Zihark.

Introducing the Joshua Hat Simulator. You play maps and hats randomly drop. Some of them even have special effects? As Lord Joshua you can trade with friends, too!

Edited by monkymeet

Introducing the Joshua Hat Simulator. You play maps and hats randomly drop. Some of them even have special effects? As Lord Joshua you can trade with friends, too!

Sounds like Team Fortress 2. :3

That Edward write up is awesome.

First I thought about Micaiah, but she is already a lord. Then I thought about Knoll, but he is already a lord too (RR). THEN I thought about Nephenee, which will probably develop into farmvile.